that is the other thing that I can still see from that day, is my mom.
在32度的高温下 她坐在我旁边
And she's sitting next to me in this 90-degree heat,
除了她穿着
except for the fact that she is wearing...
她穿的是牛仔裤和长袖高领毛衣
She's wearing jeans and a long-sleeve turtleneck.
整个夏天 她都是这么穿的
And she was covered up like that the whole entire summer.
这不重要 因为她盖不住脸上的瘀伤
Not that it matters, because she couldn't cover the bruises on her face.
至少他放过你了
Did he spare you, at least?
不
No.
我是说 我当时还小 小孩一般都有瘀伤
I mean, but I was a kid, right? Kids are supposed to have bruises.
我只是告诉老师 呃
I'd just tell the teachers that, um...
我又在操场上打了一架
...I got another fight in the playground.
你是怎么跟人说的
What do you tell people?
我已经没有人可以说了
I don't have anyone left to tell.
他让我脱离了所有人
He made me push everyone away.
是的 他们会这样
Yeah, they do that.
你丈夫虐待你多久了
How long has your husband been abusing you?
身体上
Physically?
三年
Three years.
心理上 谁知道呢
Mentally? Who knows.
他甚至不让我登录自己的银行账户
He even cut off my access to our bank account.
控制我生活的每一部分
He controlled every part of my life.
而你在六个月前举报了他
And you reported him six months ago?
我给军事热♥线♥打电♥话♥
I called some military hotline,
得不到回音之后
and when I didn't hear back
我又向家庭维♥权♥中心提交了一份报告
I filed a report with the family advocacy center.
他们就说正在研究
They said they were looking into it.
因为本职工作 我必须得问你这个问题
I got to ask you this 'cause it's my job,
但如果是你做的 我也不怪你
but I don't blame you if you did.
你杀了你的丈夫吗
Did you kill your husband?
- 没有 - 好的
- No. - Okay.
我回家的时候他就这样了
He was like that when I came home.
你能相信吗
Can you believe,
在这一切之后
after all this,
我竟然还想去救他
I even tried to save him?
我可以
I can.
那么 你为什么要跑呢
So, why did you run?
因为
Because...
我丈夫对军队来说是很有价值的
...my husband was worth a lot to the military.
我却没有
I'm not.
他们希望有人为此事受到惩罚
They're gonna want someone to pay for this,
我担心我的报告会沦为定罪的导火索
and I was afraid that my reports would be used as motive.
这个思路啊
That tracks.
所以 你的丈夫因为工作经常外出
So, your husband has been traveling a lot for work.
你注没注意到他有什么不同 从那时起有什么变化
Have you noticed any differences, any changes in him since then?
抱歉 能给我点时间吗
Sorry, can I have a few minutes?
没问题 多久都行
Yeah, of course. You can have as much time as you want.
- 机油 - 抱歉 什么
- Motor oil. - Sorry, what?
当他
When he h...
他跑完业务回来靠近我的时候
When he came close to me after those trips,
他的手闻起来像机油
his hands smelled like motor oil.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
前一分钟 我还在报名参加北极熊冬泳活动
One minute, I'm signing up for a polar bear plunge,
下一分钟 我就在离那片水域三十多公里
next thing I know I'm 20 miles off the strip,
而且泳池加热器坏掉的Ramada旅店裸泳
skinny dipping at a Ramada Inn with a broken pool heater.
这就是破冰之旅的一个版本
That's one version of an ice breaker.
是的 听起来是一趟有趣的旅行
Yeah, that sounds like a very fun trip.
- Adele现在正在拉斯维加斯做驻场演出 - 哦
- Adele is doing a residency in Vegas right now. - Ooh.
- 我很想去 - 我不知道
- I'd love to go. - I didn't know that.
听着 如果你想去看Adele
Listen, if you want to go see Adele,
Deeks应该不会介意去转一圈的
I don't think Deeks would mind taking a trip.
呃 实际上 Tay的家人在那里有一套公♥寓♥ 他们说我可以去
Uh, actually, Tay's family has a condo there and they said I could go
- 如果可以的话 - 是的
- if that's okay. - Yes.
当然 是的
Of course, yeah.
Tay
Tay...
我 咱们好像没提到过她
I don't-I don't think we've spoken about her.
我在微积分课上认识的朋友
My friend from Calculus.
哦 微积分 呵 那是在浪费时间
Oh, Calculus. Now, that's a waste of time.
哦 这绝对不是
Oh, that's definitely not...
我有过一次灾难性的婚姻
I have had a disastrous marriage,
三份没前途的工作 以及
three dead-end jobs, and
短暂接触过传销
a little quick brush with a pyramid scheme.
这些问题没有一个是通过勾股定理解决的
And not one of those problems was solved by the Pythagorean theorem.
这其实是几何学
That's actually geometry...
你太酷了
You are very cool.
彼此彼此 姐妹
Right back at you, sis.
我打赌他俩会一直关注你的
I'll bet you're gonna keep these two on their toes.
说到这一点
Speaking of which,
呃 Kensi 你能在放学后带我和Tay去商场吗
Uh, Kensi, do you think you could take me and Tay to the mall after school?
呃 我们要为足球训练买♥♥新的球鞋
Uh, we were gonna get new cleats for soccer practice.
足球训练
Soccer practice.
你肯定告诉过我这件事
You definitely told me about that.
嗯 我很确定
Well, I'm pretty sure
我没有告诉你我在马尔法的DQ店后面做声音浴
I didn't tell you about the sound bath I took behind the Dairy Queen in Marfa.
所以 女士们 竖起小耳朵
So, ladies, buckle up.
你确定这就是向你租仓库的那个人
And you're sure this was the guy that rented the storage unit from you?
确定 这家伙很紧张 就像你们两个 但不同
Positive. Dude was intense. Like you two, but different.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
你嘛 我不想和你站在对立面
I mean I would not want to be on the other side of a board game from you.
而你 我可以冒险一试
You... I'd take my chances with.
我是指Jeff Morgan
I meant Jeff Morgan.
这不是他给我的名字
That wasn't the name he gave me.
好吧 那他肯定用了假名
Well, I'm sure he used a fake one.
他全都用的现金 而且是潮的
He used all cash, too. And it was wet.
这大哥可是没少出汗 哦 这就是了
My mans was real sweaty... Ooh, this is it.
好的 我们如果还有需要 会跟你说的
All right, well. We need anything else, we'll let you know.
好嘞
All righty.
这里可能在他被杀之前就被清理干净了
Could have come and cleaned the place out before he was killed.
或者是有人在之后做的
Or someone did it after.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
他们在炸♥药♥中加入了发臭的标记物 让它们更容易被探测
They put odorizing taggants in explosives to make them more detectable.
有人说 它闻起来像杏仁 但
Some say that it smells like almonds, but
大多数人 觉得它闻起来像机油
most, uh, think it smells like motor oil.
Alice Morgan告诉Deeks 她的丈夫在出差之后闻起来像机油
Alice Morgan told Deeks her husband smelled like motor oil after he traveled.
而Morgan最近获得了许可
And Morgan recently gained access
可以访问整个南加州的任意军用炸♥药♥制♥造♥商
to every military explosives manufacturer across Southern California.
这意味着他可以接触到从
Which means he had access to everything
- 从探测线到B到 - 到C-4的每一种炸♥药♥
- from det-cord to Comp B to... - To C-4.
通常它以砖块形式储存 但切成小块后往往会碎裂
Usually, it's stored in bricks, but cut into smaller pieces, it tends to crumble.
如果这根本和他的软件无关呢
What if this was never about his software?
如果Morgan利用他的权限慢慢储存炸♥药♥
What if Morgan was using his access to slowly stockpile explosives
直到他有足够的库存用来销♥售♥呢
until he had a supply large enough to sell?
如果是这样的话 现在炸♥药♥在哪里
Well, if that's the case, where is it all now?
嘿 如果有一具尸体 我可得看看
Hey, if there's a dead body, I call dibs.
我的真实犯罪播客需要这个
My true crime podcast needs this.
没有死尸 但这里是一个现行犯罪现场
No dead body, but this is now an active crime scene.
我们需要你把所有的顾客挡在外面
We'll need you to keep all the customers out.
嗯 如果他们不听 我可以施行公民逮捕权吗
Mm, and if they don't listen, can I perform a citizen's arrest?
不 你不能
No, you cannot.
你真没意思
You're no fun.
那么 你应该看看当有人击沉我的战舰时会发生什么
Well, you should see what happens when someone sinks my battleship.
你最后一次看到有人进入那个存储区是什么时候
When was the last time you saw someone access that storage unit?
嗯 今天早上有三个我不认识的人
Well, there were three guys I didn't recognize this morning.
他们正在从后面拿出箱子
They were taking out boxes through the back.
你在后面有摄像头吗
You have cameras back there?
是的 但我的经理是唯一有权限的人
Yeah, but my manager is the only one with access.
给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他等我们电♥话♥
Call him, tell him to expect a call from us.
我们需要看这些录像
We're gonna need to see those videos.
嗯 如果他不合作 我可以
Mm, and if he doesn't cooperate, can I...
- 不 - 不
- No! - No!
我去找Burns中校
I'll track down Commander Burns.
希望他把目前下落不明的每一件武器和爆♥炸♥物的清单整理出来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表