即使他那样做了 也与此无关
Even if he did that, that doesn't have anything to do with this.
飞行员的表现是这项调查的重要部分
Pilot performance is a big part of this investigation.
而Hanna上尉还以危险的低空飞行扬名
And Lieutenant Hanna has developed a reputation for flat-hatting.
- 显摆 - 谁没有时不时地找点乐子呢
- Showing off. - Who hasn't had a little bit of fun every now and then?
好吧 那点小乐趣压垮了一架9400万美元的飞机
Well, that little bit of fun overstressed a $94 million airplane.
9400万美元 它是有什么宝石镶嵌的助推器
$94 million? I mean, what has it got, jewel-encrusted afterburners?
爸爸
Dad.
特别探员Hanna Hanna少校
Special Agent Hanna, Major Hanna,
我允许你们待在这个房♥间
I allowed you to stay in the room
是出于对你们荣誉老兵身份的尊重
out of deference for your standing as decorated combat veterans,
但是你们必须保持沉默
but you need to stay silent.
我并没有意识到我儿子的诚信会受到质疑
I wasn't made aware that my son's integrity would be called into question.
这就是个错误 我需要你们两个在外面等
This was a mistake. I need you both to wait outside.
嘿 我是他父亲
Hey, I'm his father.
来吧 儿子 让她做好她的工作
Come on, son. Let's... let's let her do her job.
爸爸 没关系
It's okay, Dad.
好的 谢谢你们
All right, thanks, guys.
- 你那边有收获吗 - 没有 很奇怪
- Any luck on your end? - No, it's weird.
爆♥炸♥发生前 他们都没有注意到任何事情
None of them noticed anything until the explosion.
这边也一样 这也许是好消息
Ah, same, but maybe that's good news.
我是说 没有证据表明有另一个无人机群
I mean, you know, no evidence of another drone swarm.
是的 或者地对空导弹
Yeah, or a surface-to-air missile.
即使没人看到它发射 也会留下烟迹
Even if no one saw it fired, it would leave a smoke trail.
是的 但你还是会认为像坠机这样的事情 会引起更多关注
Yeah, but still you'd think something like a plane going down would draw more attention.
是的 当有海浪和离岸风的时候就不一样了
Yeah, not when there's good swells and offshore winds.
是的 也许是风让人听不清
Yeah, well, maybe the wind made it difficult to hear,
尤其是在水面上
especially out over the water.
我知道时间还早 但似乎人不多
I know it was early, but just doesn't seem like a lot of people.
噢 这些人说他们看到一辆面包车
Oh? I mean, these guys said that they saw a van leaving
在坠机后不久离开 但他们没有看清楚
shortly after the plane went down, but they didn't get a good look.
也许不需要
Might not need to.
入口处有车牌识别器
Entrance has a license plate reader.
啊 它是自动的 这需要一小会儿
Ah. Well, it's automated. That might take a minute.
这值得一试 走吧
It's worth a shot. Shall we?
Espinoza指挥长 感谢你抽出时间来
Commander Espinoza, thank you for taking the time.
当然 上将 我相信你能想象
Of course, Admiral. Though as I'm sure you can imagine,
今天这里的事情相当繁忙
things are pretty hectic around here today.
知道了 我不会耽误你很长时间的
Understood. I won't keep you any longer than I need to.
你能告诉我们Starling航♥空♥
What can you tell us about the system
在今天上午飞行测试中的系统情况吗
that Starling Aeronautics was testing on this morning's flight?
这是一个F35战斗机电子战能力的升级软件包
It's a software package that upgrades the F-35's electronic warfare capabilities.
这可以通过软件来完成吗
And that can be done via software?
简单说 是的 这不是最优雅的比喻
Short answer, yes. It's not the most elegant analogy,
但这架飞机基本上是一台飞行计算机
but this plane's basically a flying computer.
仅在软件方面 你就可以改进很多
There's a lot you can improve on the software side alone.
有什么理由相信这个系统
Any reason to believe that the system could have had anything
可能与Hanna上尉的坠机有关
to do with Lieutenant Hanna's crash?
这基本不可能
It's highly unlikely.
坠机发生在系统测试成功后 返回基地的水平飞行中
The crash occurred after the system was successfully tested, during level flight back to base.
尽管如此 我们还是需要和Starling的人谈谈 我相信你明白
Still, we will need to speak to someone at Starling. I'm sure you understand.
当然 我会通知项目经理来和你们谈的
Of course. I'll make sure the program manager knows you need to speak with him.
谢谢 指挥长
Thank you, Commander.
你能相信她吗
Can you believe her?
我也会要求你离开的
I would've asked you to leave, too.
爸爸 拜托 你也看到了刚才发生的事情
Come on, Dad. You saw what was going on in there.
她对把他的性格放在审判中更感兴趣
She's more interested in putting his character on trial
而不是真正寻找真♥相♥
than actually finding out what happened.
可能是这样 但我们并没有真正帮到这个案子
That may be, but we weren't exactly helping the cause.
你才是那个开着玩笑说要破坏规则的人
You were the one cracking jokes about breaking the rules.
你怎么能这么冷静
And how are you so calm?
你难道觉得自己不是以前让我叫你少校的硬汉了
You would think you're not the same hard-ass that used to make me call you "Major."
因为我不是 你知道吗
Because I'm not. You know?
我学会了放下很多我年轻时一直坚持的东西
I learned to let go of a lot of those things that I held so hard when I was young.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我没有早点学到这些教训
I'm sorry that I didn't learn those lessons earlier.
为了你和你母亲
For you and for your mother.
爸爸
Pop,
回顾过去 看看事情会如何发展是很容易的
it's so easy to look back and see how things could have been.
当然 我当时并不领情
And, sure, I didn't appreciate it at the time,
但是
but...
你的帮助成就了现在的我
you helped me turn out to be the man I am today,
我为此很爱你
and I love you for it.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
看到你今天的样子
And seeing the man that you are today
帮助我放松了对你的控制
helped me to loosen my grip.
但最终你必须为Aiden做同样的事情
But eventually you're gonna have to do the same thing for Aiden.
而且他能处理好
And he can handle it.
相信我
Trust me.
我记得 在修正自动飞行控制
I remember, um, struggling with the controls.
飞机没有做出应有飞行动作
The plane was not behaving like it should have.
一定是某种失灵 但我
It-it had to be some sort of failure, but I...
说不上是什么
you know, I can't say what.
- 你为什么不呼叫基地 - 我呼叫了
- Why didn't you call any of this in?- I did.
等等 我没有呼叫吗
Wait, wait. Didn't I?
Hanna上尉 你有没有想过你会再次偏离飞行计划
Lieutenant Hanna, is there any chance you thought you'd deviate from your flight plan again?
让原本枯燥的返航变得生动起来
Liven up what would otherwise have been a boring flight back to Point Mugu?
不 长官
No, ma'am.
我发誓
I swear it.
正如你所知 航行被实时监控
As you're aware, the flight was being monitored in real time.
所有的数据都显示 在飞机脱离自动驾驶前一切工作正常
And all the data shows everything working fine up until the plane was taken off autopilot.
所有迹象都表明 这是坠机序列中的第一个事件
All indications point to that as the first event in the crash sequence.
中校 你到底想说什么
What, exactly, are you saying, Commander?
你的行为可能直接导致了这次坠机
Your actions may have directly caused this crash.
目前的主要理论就是飞行员失误
The leading theory so far is pilot error.
我们要暂停一下
We're gonna pause for a little bit.
希望随时间推移他可以想起更多
Hopefully with time more will come back to him.
在那之前呢
And until then?
我有很多文件要处理
I've got a lot of paperwork to start on.
我有点饿了
Well, now I'm a little hungry,
你能告诉我这地方哪里有吃的吗
so can you show me where they hide the food around this place?
可以啊 我自己也想吃点
Uh, you know what? Sure. I could use a little bite myself.
来
Here.
- 我帮你 - 爸爸 我很好
- I'll get it. - I-I'm good, Dad.
让我试下
Just-just let me.
好的 慢慢来
Okay. Take it slow.
和中校谈得如何
So, um, how's it going with the commander?
不太好 她认为这是我的错
Badly. She thinks this is my fault.
他们如果因此归咎于我 我的飞行员生涯就结束了
And if they can blame it on me, my career as a pilot might be over.
我只是想不起来了
I just cannot remember.
那么 试着把自己放回驾驶舱里
Well, try to put yourself back in the cockpit,
通过你所有的感官
go through all your senses,
- 看看能不能想起什么 - 爸爸 我不是爷爷
- see if you can trigger something. - I am not Grandpa, Dad.
Aiden 喔 噢
Aiden! Whoa, whoa.
嘿 慢点 慢点 坐下 坐
Hey. Come on, come on, sit down. Sit, sit...
我没事 没事
I'm good, I'm good, I'm good.
我 很好 只是有点头晕
I just-- I'm good, I just got a little dizzy is all.
脑震荡可不是洒洒水
Having a concussion is not nothing, you know.
他们说一系列这些情况都可能导致你出现祖父的症状
They said a series of those is what could have led to your grandfather's condition.
- 真的吗 - 我是说 可能 他们也不确定
- Really? - I mean, yeah, they don't know for sure,
但他们说至少会增加几率
but they said at least contributed.
在他那个年代 人们希望你能忽略这种事情
Back in his day, you were expected to shake this kind of thing off.
他们甚至也这样告诉我
They even told me that, too,
从我打橄榄球到参军
from my time playing football to being on the teams.
Sam在成为NCIS探员前曾在海豹突击队服役
- 等等 你是说你也可能会 - 谁知道呢
- Wait, so you mean you might... - Who can know for sure?
我也受过伤
I've had my share of knocks.
但你必须认真对待这件事
But you have to take this stuff seriously.
我会的
I am.
我保证
I promise.
我们就在这里等项目负责人出现吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表