喂 我是Kensi
Hello, this is Kensi.
嗨 Cassell医生 你好吗
Hi. Dr. Cassell, how are you?
我吗 哦 不 我好多了 谢谢你
Me? Oh, no, I'm so much better, thank you, yeah.
但我决定坚持下去 就像
But I've decided to stay on that, like...
清淡的饮食 以防万一
bland diet, just in case.
对不起 什么
I'm sorry, what?
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
好的 我穿好了
Okay, I got pants.
我穿好了 我需要鞋
I got pants. I need shoes.
我的鞋呢
Shoes?
你看见我的鞋了吗 宝贝
You know where my shoes are, babe?
怎么了
What?
是的
Yeah.
是的 谢谢你 拜
Yep. Thank you. Bye.
你没事吧
You okay?
发生什么了
What's going on?
喔
Whoa...
怎么了 谁打来的
What's going on? Who was that?
宝贝 告诉我
Baby, talk to me.
好吧 你吓到我的 是谁打来的
All right, you-you-you're scaring me. Who was on the phone?
宝贝
Baby?
你怎么了
Are you okay?
谁打来的
Who was that?
我们要有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
我们要有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
这是什么意思
What do you mean we're having a baby?
我们要有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
这是什么意思 这怎么可能 我们
What do you mean? H-How is that possible? We did...
我们尝试了所有方法 但他们说
We tried everything and they said...
我知道 刚才是医生打来的
I know, that was the doctor,
他看过我的血检了
and, uh, he saw it in my blood test
他说那些尝试过 然后又停止尝试的夫妇
and he says that couples that try and then stop trying
这种情况一直都在发生 我们要有宝宝了
and it happens all the time and we're having a baby.
我们要有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
我们怎么会有孩子呢
How are we having a baby?
你实际上
You're actually...
你是说那不是我的沙威玛吗
You mean it wasn't my shawarma?
- 我没有毒死你 - 是的
- I didn't poison you? - Yep.
- 哇喔 - 发生什么了
- Wow. - What is going on?
呃 医生说
Uh, the doctor...
你将成为大姐姐了
You're gonna be, uh, a big sister.
等下 真的吗
Wait, really?
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God...
好了 但是你们听好
Okay, but guys, listen.
这是我们今天的秘密 好吗
This has to be our secret today. Okay?
- 是的 - 今天是关于Anna和Callen的
- Yeah. - Because today is about Anna and Callen.
谁
Who?
不 不 Anna和Callen 对了 这是
No, no, Anna and Callen, right, no, this is...
这是我们的秘密
This is our secret.
- 是秘密 - 我没用食物毒死她
- It's a secret. - I didn't food poison her.
里面有一个婴儿
There's a baby in there.
那与我的沙威玛无关
That has nothing to do with my shawarma.
我很抱歉 我太刻薄了
I'm sorry I was mean.
- 她的肚子里有个宝宝 - 我今天对你太刻薄了
- There is a baby in her belly. - I was so mean to you today.
我要打电♥话♥再确认一下
I-I'm gonna call, just to make sure.
我应该打电♥话♥吗 因为Cassell医生可能是错的
Should I call? 'Cause Dr. Cassell, he could be wrong.
你还好吗
You good?
我很好
I'm great.
谢谢你做我的伴郎
...thank you for being my best man.
- 荣幸之至 - 不 我
- Honored to do so. - No, I...
我认真的 我是说
I mean it. I mean...
这些年来 我们一起经历了很多
You and I have been through a lot together over the years.
要不是因为你 我今天就不会在这里了
I would not be here today if it wasn't for you.
不 你不会的
No, you would not.
你不打算说没有我你也不会在这里吗
Aren't you gonna say you wouldn't be here without me, either?
好吧 我不想对你撒谎 尤其是在你的结婚日
Well, I don't want to lie to you. Especially on your wedding day.
真的吗
Really?
我这么发自内心的时候 你都不让我悬着的心落地 是吗
I'm having a heartfelt moment here, you're just not gonna let me land it, are you?
我只是在跟你开玩笑
I'm just kidding with you.
我也不会在这里
I wouldn't be here, either.
我爱你
I love you, man.
- 我知道 - 停
- I know. - Stop.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
谢谢你一直在我身边
Thank you for always being there.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thank you.
好了
Okay.
那么 呃
So, uh...
你拖延完了吗
...you done stalling?
耶 我想是的
Yeah, I think I am.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
那我们就开始吧
Then let's get it on.
走吧
Let's do it.
哇
Wow.
哇 真的
Wow, indeed.
你准备好了吗
Are we ready?
勿失良机
Now or never.
那好吧
All right, then.
让我们预备好
Let's get ready to rumble.
朋友 家人和亲人
Friends, family and loved ones.
我们今天聚集在这里 参加Anastasia Maria Kolcheck
We are gathered here today to join Anastasia Maria Kolcheck
和Grisha Callen的神圣婚礼
and Grisha Callen in holy matrimony.
Anna 你愿意让Grisha成为你的合法丈夫吗
Do you, Anna, take Grisha to be your lawfully wedded husband,
相互拥有 相互扶持 无论好坏
to have and to hold, for better or worse,
无论富有还是贫穷 无论疾病还是健康
for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health,
都爱护并珍惜 从今天起 直到死亡将你们分开
to love and to cherish, from this day forward till death do you part?
我愿意
I do.
Grisha
And Grisha...
你愿意让Anna成为你的合法妻子吗
do you take Anna to be your lawfully wedded wife,
拥有并保持 无论好坏 无论贫富
to have and to hold, for better or worse, for richer or poorer,
- 无论疾病还是健康 - 我愿意
- in sickness and in health-- - I do.
我还有几句没说完
I actually have a couple more lines.
对不起 我的错
Sorry. My bad.
爱护并珍惜
To love and to cherish,
从今天起 直到死亡将你们分开
from this day forward till death do us part?
现在吗
Now?
是的
Now.
我当然愿意
I most certainly do.
戒指
The rings?
Grisha 你可以为Anna戴上戒指了
Grisha, you may place the ring on Anna's finger
并跟着我念
and repeat after me.
以此戒指 我与你结为夫妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
以此戒指 我与你结为夫妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
Anna
And Anna...
以此戒指 我与你结为夫妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
然后用加利福尼亚州赋予我的权力
Then with the power vested in me by the State of California,
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I pronounce you man and wife.
你们可以分享你们的婚后初吻
You may share your first married kiss.
是的 看那
Yes. Get it.
恭喜你们 我祝你们俩一帆风顺
Congratulations. I wish you both the very best.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
上将
Admiral.
Anna 你看起来美极了
Anna, you look stunning.
你也是 一样的光彩照人
So do you. You're glowing.
- 哦 我很抱歉你们的酒吧关闭了 但是 - 不用道歉
- Oh. I am really sorry you had to close the bar, but-- - Don't apologize.
- 不 嗯 - 不 没关系
- No, well... - No, it's fine.
我们有美好的时光 一起喝酒
We have good time now, we drink.
不 都是我 如果酒精不好
No, it's all me. And-and if no good the alcohol is,
你会泡一杯好咖啡
you make good cup of coffee.
- 哦 谢谢 - 我们聊得很愉快
- Oh, thank you. - And we had nice conversation.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表