这张看起来像一张地形图
This one looks like a topographical map.
你能说出那是什么吗
Can you tell what it was?
Amazing Kreskin: (1935.1.12 - )头脑科学科学家 曾经制♥作♥出迷惑数百万人的事件
如果我是Amazing Kreskin也许可以
I mean, maybe if I was The Amazing Kreskin.
谁是Amazing Kreskin
Who's The Amazing Kreskin?
呃 那是在谷歌♥出现之前
Uh, that was before Google.
呃 我这里可能有发现 给你发了一张照片
Uh, I may have something here. I sent you a photo.
你认识这个吗
You recognize this?
是的 这可不好
Yeah. That's not good.
等等 不好 就像 糟糕 太糟糕了
Wait, "not good" like, "aw, that sucks,"
还是 不好 比如 电♥话♥是从屋里打来的
or "not good" like "the phone call is coming from inside the house"?
呃 这是伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队的标志
Uh, it's the symbol of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' staff college.
这些人不是真♥主♥党 他们是圣城部队
These guys aren't Hezbollah, they're Quds Force.
伊朗的特种作战成员 通常情况下 他们只训练代理人在其他冲突中作战
Iranian special operatives. Normally, they only train proxies to fight in other conflicts.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
我就知道这有国家资助的迹象
I knew this smelled state sponsored.
我可以用我的孙子跟你打赌 干掉Soleimani
I will bet you my grandchildren that the RPV
Soleimani: 卡西姆·苏莱曼尼 1957年3月11日-2020年1月3日
伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队圣城旅前旅长 遭美军无人机三枚导弹袭击身亡
的遥控飞行器是由Havlock/Haines制♥造♥的
that took out Soleimani was manufactured by Havlock/Haines.
你没有孙子 长官
You don't have grandchildren, sir.
对 搜索
Right. Searching.
谁是Keyser Söze
Who's Keyser Söze?
几年前 他是一名伊朗军事领导人 被遥控飞行器杀死
He was an Iranian military leader that killed by an RPV a couple years ago.
他是他的国家中受人爱戴的英雄 而这
He was a beloved hero in his country, and this,
美国队 这是报应
Team America, is payback.
美国队 这很滑稽
Team America. That's hilarious.
你认为这很滑稽吗 Rountree
You think this is funny, Rountree?
呃 不 长官 绝对不是
Uh... No, sir. Absolutely not.
能从手♥机♥中找到其他号♥码吗
Any luck locating the other numbers from the cell?
呃 看起来 他们在一起行动
Uh, looks like... they are traveling together
或在寻呼信道上朝同一方向行驶
or going in the same direction on the PCH.
最后一个连接它们的手♥机♥塔就在马里布过去
Last cell tower to carry them is just past Malibu.
所以也许他们是冲浪者
So maybe they're surfers?
穆古角
Point Mugu.
加利福尼亚州穆古角海军航♥空♥站
文图拉郡海军基地是西海岸的基地
Naval Station Ventura County is the West Coast base
为Triton的遥控飞行器项目
for the Triton RPV project.
给基地指挥官打电♥话♥
Get the base commander on the phone,
我要直升机在两分钟内赶到那座大楼的屋顶
and I want helicopters on the roof of that building in two minutes.
我要怎么 - 我不关心
How am I supposed to... - I don't care.
海岸警卫队 治安官部门 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Coast Guard, Sheriff's department, LAPD,
他妈的 该地区的每家电视台和广播电台都有交通巡逻直升机
hell, every TV and radio station in the area has got traffic copters up.
如果有必要的话 把每一个该死的人都征用了
Commandeer every damn one of them if you have to.
是 是 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
没人在
Nobody's home.
这就叫杀戮盒子
Call this a kill box.
现在放下武器
Drop your weapons, now.
放下枪 手放背后
就现在
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar
或被囚禁 你来决定
or behind bars, it's your call.
慢慢向后移♥动♥
Move back slowly.
手放背后
Behind your back.
分开腿
Spread your legs.
走吧 我们走吧
Walk. Let's go.
嘿 呃
Hey, uh...
有谁知道我要怎么下来
anybody got any ideas on how I get down?
我去接个电♥话♥
I'm-a take this.
Roundtree 你想接住我吗
Roundtree, you want to catch me?
数到三 准备好了吗
On three, ready?
一切都好吗 Williams夫人
Everything okay, Mrs. Williams?
你说走了是什么意思
What do you mean gone?
谁
Who?
我不知道那是谁
I have no idea who that is.
你能给我一个号♥码或地址吗
Can you give me a number or an address?
你不用做其他事了 我来处理 好吗
You don't need to do anything else. I'll take it from here, all right?
好的
Okay.
有麻烦吗
Trouble?
当护工到达时 我父亲已经离开了老年活动中心
When the caretaker arrived, my father had already left the senior activity center.
好吧 你要去找他吗
All right. You need to look for him?
我宁愿不这样做
I'd prefer not to.
他和另一个同伴一起离开
He left with another member,
一个叫Victoria的女人
some woman named Victoria.
你父亲第一天就和别人勾搭上了
Your father hooked up with someone on his first day?
别
Don't...
厉害了我的哥
That is impressive.
别笑 不要笑 - 他可以教你一些东西
Don't start. Don't start. - He could teach you a few things.
有谁想去吃点东西吗
Anybody want to grab a bite?
Rountree去买♥♥ 哦
Rountree's buying. Ooh.
什么 认真的
What? Seriously.
我会支付酒水的
I'll pay for drinks.
实际上 如果Rosa能来 我就请客吃饭
Actually, I will buy dinner if Rosa can come.
不 呐 呐 今天是学校之夜
Nah-ah-ah. It's a school night.
呐
Nah-ah-ah.
糟糕的计划 因为今晚 是学校之夜
Terrible plan, because it is, it is a school night.
但如果你们想叫外卖♥♥或其他东西 在我们那里吃也可以
But if you guys want to get takeout or something and eat at our place, that's fine.
是的 我很乐意这样做
Yeah, I'm down for that.
我们可以和Rosa一起玩了 - 真棒
We can hang out with Rosa. - Amazing.
你们的微积分怎么样
How's you guys' calculus?
比我的代数好
Better than my algebra.
太棒了
Fantastic.
你的代数情况如何
How's your algebra?
呃 呃
Eh... Eh...
我们可以合作 我们可以合作 - 搞定 聘用
We can work with that. We can work with that. - Done. Hired.
这完全没问题 - 我们有一个新的辅♥导♥员
That's totally fine. - We got a new tutor.
Rountree教数学
Rountree does math.
进来
Enter.
喝吗
Drink?
我需要它吗
Am I gonna need it?
嗯 你在这个行业待得越久 肯定需要
Well, the longer you stay in this business, definitely,
但不是因为Hetty 反正现在不是
but not because of Hetty, not now anyway.
他们发现的遗体是一个女孩儿的 不是Hetty
The, uh, remains that they found were those of a female child, not Hetty.
一个死去的女孩儿身上有Hetty的身份证 她想干嘛
So, what is a dead girl doing with one of Hetty's IDs on her?
如果让我猜 是Hetty把它放在了尸体上
Well, if I had to guess, Hetty planted it on the body.
如果没有取证 这可能会让发现尸体的人相信Hetty已死
Without forensics, that would probably convince whoever found the body that Hetty was dead.
这表明她有麻烦了
Which would suggest that she's in trouble.
正如我所说 她一回去就有麻烦了
Like I said, she was in trouble the minute she went back.
我想得到许可去找她
I'd like permission to go look for her.
我想拥有我30岁时的膝盖 但这不可能发生
I'd like to have the knees I had when I was 30, but it ain't happening.
如果有任何可采取行动的情报也许可以 但在那之前她只能靠自己
Now, maybe if we had any actionable intel, but until that time, she's on her own.
好吧 我有很多年假可以用
Okay, well, I have plenty of annual leave I can use.
清醒清醒吧你 Callen探员
Give your head a shake, Agent Callen.
我们刚刚在自己的后院发生了一次外国恐怖袭击
We just had a foreign terrorist attack right in your own backyard,
而你想绕过半个地球去寻找你的后妈
and you want to go halfway around the world searching for your surrogate mommy?
可能性很小 几乎不可能
Not a snowball's chance in hell.
享受你的苏格兰威士忌
Enjoy your scotch.
我乐意这样
I intend to.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
嗯 我 呃
Well, I, uh,
我采纳了你的建议 交了一些新朋友
I took your advice and made some new friends.
你应该给我打电♥话♥
You should have called me.
我给你发了短♥信♥ - 不 你没有
I texted you. - No, you didn't.
你 你确定
You-you sure?
哼 我以为我做到了 - 好吧 再想想
Huh, I thought I did. - Well, think again.
有什么大不了的 孩子 我不是小孩
What's the big deal, son? I'm not a child.
好吧 你表现得像小孩
Well, you're acting like one.
我是说 该死的第一天你就勾搭上了一个女人
I mean, you hook up with a woman on your first damn day.
嗯 请知悉
Well, for your information,
她的名字是Victoria 而且她已经结婚了
her name is Victoria, and she's married.
她的丈夫Cliff也是一名退伍军人 卧病在床 无法出院
Her husband, Cliff, also a veteran, is bedridden and can't get out.
我回家看望他并提供一些急需的陪伴
I went home to visit him and provide some much-needed company.
对不起 我没有意识到
Sorry. I didn't realize.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表