你是海军吗
Were you Navy?
特种作战 二级军士长
Senior Chief, Special Warfare.
听着 我们只是想和他谈谈
Look, we only want to speak with him.
Aaron和Melissa去买♥♥虫胶了
Well, Aaron and Melissa went to go get some more shellac.
他们一会儿就回来
They'll come back soon.
你们想进去等吗
You want to come inside and wait?
我在沙漠风暴中驾驶过它
I piloted that in Desert Storm.
我当时是军士长
I was a Chief Petty Officer back then,
带领着一支 登陆队伍 这是你见过的最硬汉的混♥蛋♥
ran a Beachmasters unit. Toughest son of a bitches you ever met.
你看起来可能参加过一些战斗
You look like you may have seen some combat time.
足以让我知道再也不想看到它了
Enough to know I never want to see it again.
嘿
Hey.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
Aaron 我们是NCIS
Aaron, we're NCIS.
我们只是想问你几个有关Britney Perez军士的问题
We just wanted to ask you a few questions about Petty Officer Britney Perez.
不 你们不能一直让我们经历这些
No. You can't keep putting us through this.
她的尸体今早被找到了
Her body was found this morning.
我们越早得到答案 这对每个人来说就越早结束
The sooner we have answers, the sooner this is over for everyone.
他们只是在做他们的工作
They're just doing their job.
没关系的
It's fine.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你何不先告诉我们 Britney失踪前你们在争论什么
Why don't you start by telling us what you Britney were arguing about before she disappeared?
我希望我可以回答
I wish I could.
但是我不记得了
But I don't remember.
是因为你当时喝得太醉了吗
And that's because you were too drunk at the time?
听着 伙计们 这已经是20年前的事了
Look, guys, remember it was 20 years ago.
好吧 那你的室友呢
All right, what about your bunkmate?
你还记得他的名字吗
Do you remember his name?
记得 Kevin Philips
Yeah. Kevin. Kevin Philips.
你们当时很要好吧
You two were pretty close at the time?
是的 可以这样说
Sure, you could say that.
你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to him?
十年前 或许更长
A decade, maybe longer.
我们慢慢就不联♥系♥了
We slowly lost touch.
听着 我知道你们在寻找明确的答案 但是
Look, I know you guys are looking for clear answers, but...
已经过了20年了
...it's been 20 years.
我懂的 嗯 还有件事
I get it. Uh, just one more thing.
你愿意交出你的牙科记录吗
Would you be willing to turn over your dental records?
对不起 不
I'm sorry, no,
这已经是骚扰了
but this is harassment.
我丈夫是清白的 而你们
My husband's been cleared and you're...
要他的牙科记录
asking about his teeth?
这与案件有关
It's related to the case.
新的证据被发现了
New evidence was discovered.
那么 如果你们想要他的记录 请准备搜查令
Then if you want his records, you need a warrant.
我要打给我们的律师
I'm calling our lawyer.
我们谈完了
We're done talking.
我想Aaron记得的比他告诉我们的要多
I think Aaron remembers more than he's telling us.
而且Melissa也是知道的
And Melissa knows it.
我不认为我们还能从这两人身上得到什么
I don't think we're getting anything else out of those two.
我让Rountree去追踪Kevin Philips
I have Rountree tracking down Kevin Philips.
也许会发现这个不在场证明是真的
Maybe we'll find out if this alibi is true.
怎么了
What?
看起来Daisy从牙齿中提取出了有用的DNA
Looks like Daisy was able to extract usable DNA from the tooth.
她正在把结果发送到CODIS
She's sending it to CODIS now.
那我们就不需要Aaron的牙科记录了
Then we don't need Aaron's dental records.
我们有了他的DNA
We have his DNA.
如果他真的杀了Britney
And if he did kill Britney...
我们很快会知道答案
we'll know soon.
噢 该死 这里看起来像是 囤积者 的一集
Oh, damn. Looks like an episode of Hoarders down here.
Hoarders: 美国电视真人秀节目
查得怎么样了
How's it going?
这些文件中有一半都与我们的案子无关
Well, half of these files don't even belong to our case
而另一半要么发霉 烧焦 要么被虫蛀了
and the other half are moldy, burnt, or chewed.
我很确定那里面有什么东西
And I'm pretty sure something is living in that one.
你呢 有好消息吗
What about you? Any good news?
是的 我找到了Britney的室友Jen Anderson
Yeah, I found Jen Anderson, Britney's roommate.
她五年前因持有毒品被捕
She was arrested five years ago for drug possession.
她目前正在假释中 现在住在太阳谷
She's currently out on parole right now living in Sun Valley.
Kensi和Deeks现在正赶往那里
Kensi and Deeks are on their way there now.
嘿 看看这些
Hey, take a look at these.
Aaron Baker Carmen Perez
Aaron Baker, Carmen Perez...
这些肯定是当初调查的访谈记录
These must be the recorded interviews from the initial investigation.
2003年的磁带吗
Cassette tapes in '03?
是的 我开始感觉到科技并不是这个部门的事情
Yeah, I'm starting to get the sense that tech wasn't exactly this department's thing.
好吧 但我们到底在哪儿能找到古董设备来播放这些
Yeah. But where the hell are we supposed to find something old enough to play these?
Kilbride的卡车在车♥库♥里
Kilbride's truck is in the carport.
你认为他不会介意我们
You don't think he'd mind if we...
- 借来用几个小时吧 - 不
- borrowed it for a few hours? - No.
这是为了调查
It's for the investigation.
再说了 他在度假
Plus, he's on vacation.
他现在可能过得很开心
He's probably having the time of his life right now.
很棒的咖啡 不是吗
Great coffee, huh?
这是来自危地马拉的A级咖啡
This is some grade-A primo java straight from Guatemala.
我是在农贸市场那里买♥♥的
I get it from a guy who sells it at the farmers' market down--
啊 我不要了 谢谢
Ah, I'm good, thanks.
我要再喝点
More for me.
Alex 你知道我来的目的
Alex, you know why I'm here.
我已经知道了
I've got a handle on it.
我又回到康复中心了
I'm back in rehab.
这次我会坚持下去的
And this time I'm sticking with it.
我听说了
So I've been told.
很高兴从你这听到
Happy to hear it.
这可真奇怪
This is so weird.
你是否希望我们
Would you prefer that we...
从中断的地方重新开始
simply pick up where we left off?
我不知道 至少你做了你自己
I don't know. At least you were being yourself.
这对我来说也不容易
This isn't easy for me, either.
那你在这里做什么
Then what are you even doing here?
妈妈让你来的 是吗
Mom asked you to come, right?
她 果然是她 我就知道
She did... Of course she did. I knew it.
妈妈总是不能让人放心
Mom could never leave well enough alone.
如果是 足够好 她就不会问了
If it were "well enough," she wouldn't have asked.
是啊 没有什么是永远的 是吗
Yeah, well, nothing ever is, is it?
哦 见鬼 别给我说这些废话
Oh, hell. Don't give me that crap.
这与我无关
This is not about me.
我们给了你每个孩子都想要的优势
We gave you every advantage a kid could want.
你本可以做任何事 成就任何事的
You could've done anything. Been anything.
而你选择 这种生活
You chose... this.
爸爸 这种生活不是我选的
I didn't choose this, Dad.
你没有拒绝它 不是吗
You didn't say no to it, did you?
也许我们之间的区别是
You know, maybe the difference between us is
我并没有像你一样 生来就准备好迎接世界的挑战
I wasn't born ready to take on the world, like you.
不 不 我们之间唯一的区别是
No, no, the only difference between us is
每次生活变得艰难时
I didn't fold up like a cheap suit
我都不会像廉价西装一样折叠起来
every time life got hard!
振作起来 坚持到底
"Suck it up." "Tough it out."
走出困境 咬紧牙关
"Walk it off." "Bite the bullet."
还有 像个男人一样接受它 这就够了吗
And "take it like a man." That about cover it?
我有说漏吗 爸爸
Did I miss one, Dad?
Alex 我是来帮忙的
I am here to help, Alex.
太晚了
Awfully late for that.
太晚了 都40年了
Awfully late. By about 40 years.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't want your help.
所以走吧
So just go.
走吧
Just go.
我相信你有很多重要的工作需要回去做
I'm sure you've got lots of important work you need to get back to.
去吧
Go.
我知道了 是Emily
I got it. Emily.
谁是Emily
And who is Emily?
婚礼上的伴娘 你们两个在一起会很完美的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表