He doesn't know.
因此 他会因为不自己不知道的事情而受到酷刑
So he'll be torture for information he doesn't have.
但这为我们赢得了一些时间和机会
But it buys us some time and opportunity.
如果他们不先杀他的话
If they don't kill him first.
好吧 我们至少试着假装我们在积极思考 好吗
Okay, let's at least try and pretend like we're thinking positively here, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你老板在哪儿
Where is your boss?
不幸的是我失业了 所以我没有老板
unfortunately I'm unemployed, so I don't have a boss.
如果你们在招聘
If you guys are hiring,
我一直认为我会是一个很好的空乘
I always thought I'd be a pretty good flight attendant.
我认为这是否定回答
I'll take that as a "no."
特别探员Devin Rountree
Special Agent Devin Rountree,
前FBI探员 现在是NCIS的特别项目办公室探员
former FBI now working for NCIS's Office of Special Projects.
什么
What?
你认错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
我的名字是Dean Rossmore 我是私人教练
My name is Dean Rossmore. I'm a personal trainer.
至少我之前是 我前老板
Or at least I was. My old boss...
Hollace Kilbride上将在哪儿
Where is Admiral Hollace Kilbride?
谁
Who?
我可以和你耗一整天
I can do this all day.
我很怀疑
Somehow I doubt that.
但是 呃 我想看你试试
But, uh, I'd like to see you try.
有人说过你打起来像个女孩吗
Anybody ever tell you you hit like a girl?
- 如何 - 非常专业
- Well? - Very professional.
军事级武器和战术
Military-grade weapons and tactics.
是的 他们确实专业
Yeah, they were pros.
符合Simon Williams的手法
Match the Simon Williams MO.
是的 我们正在追查当地的军♥火♥商 以防他们在这里囤货
Yeah, we're running down a local arms broker in case they stocked up here.
他们用不致命的武力绑♥架♥了一名探员
And they used less than lethal force to abduct an agent.
他们可能想用他来交换Kilbride
They might want to trade him for Kilbride.
除了我们并不知道Kilbride在哪儿
Except we don't have Kilbride.
他相信办公室以外的人吗
Does he trust anyone outside of this office?
我不确定Kilbride会相信任何人
I'm not sure Kilbride trusts anyone,
包括这个办公室的任何人
including anyone in this office.
家庭或朋友
Family or friends?
我不确定Kilbride有朋友
I'm not sure Kilbride has friends.
那么 他的这位前同事 Ladd上校呢
Well, what about this former colleague of his, Colonel Ladd?
Kilbride找了NCIS的各个部门
Kilbride reached out to all of NCIS
就为了看看有没有职位可以让他填补
to see if there was a position that he might be able to fill.
Shyla已经问过了 他没有见过上将
Shyla already checked. He hasn't seen him.
即使他在帮上将 也可能会这么说
He would probably say that even if he was helping him.
Kilbride不会让任何人陷入危险
Kilbride wouldn't put anyone else in danger.
这就是为什么他从我们身边消失了
That's why he went dark from us.
他确实有一儿子 但他们已经疏远了
He does have a son, but they're estranged.
好吧 这并不意味着Simon Williams团队不会利用他去抓上将
Well, that doesn't mean our Simon Williams team won't use him to get to Kilbride.
我想你不知道他儿子在哪里吧
I don't suppose you know where the son is?
是的 我甚至不知道他的名字
No, I couldn't even tell you his name.
Shyla或许会知道
Shyla probably knows.
- 我无意打扰你们 - 你没有
- I don't mean to interrupt. - You're not.
告诉我你找到了什么
Tell me you found something.
是的 可惜这并不好
I did. Unfortunately, it's not great.
Ernie和我正在寻找暗网中任何与
Ernie and I were looking for any activity on the dark web
Simon Williams小组 Morgan Miller以及
that we may be able to link to activity of the Simon Williams group,
新潜在成员David Ellis有关的活动
Morgan Miller, and our new potential player, David Ellis.
我们还查了上将最近是否在暗网上有任何活动
We also looked to see if the admiral had any recent activity on the dark web.
上将 我们花了六个月才让他使用手♥机♥
The admiral? It took us six months to get him to use a cell phone.
这个到底是什么
What the hell is this?
这被称为死亡区
It's called the Dead Sector.
基本上 这是一个暗网谋杀雇佣网站
Basically, it's a dark web murder-for-hire website.
它是完全匿名的 由于加密货币 所有交易都无法追踪
It's entirely anonymous and all transactions are untraceable thanks to cryptocurrency.
- 连环杀手的分类广♥告♥网站 - 基本上是这样
- Craigslist for serial killers. - Essentially.
Craigslist: 是Craig Newmark于1995年创立的一个网上大型免费分类广♥告♥网站
有人很可能是Simon Williams小组成员
Someone, most likely the Simon Williams group,
公布了我们的所有身份 每个人都被悬赏20万美金
posted all our identities with $200,000 bounties on each of us.
现在每个帮派 贩毒组织 反♥社♥会♥人和杀手都在瞄准我们
So now every gang, cartel, psychopath and hitman is gunning for our heads.
基本上是这样
Pretty much.
提醒网络和国♥家♥安♥全♥局 现在就关闭这个网站
Alert Cyber and the NSA. Shut this site down now.
你有什么积极想法
How's that positive thinking going for you?
这家航♥空♥公♥司♥没有饮料服务吗 什么样的
No drink service on this airline? What kind of,
这是什么样航♥班♥
what kind of flight is this?
我承认 你比你的搭档更坚强
You're tougher than your partner, I'll give you that.
我没有搭档
I don't have a partner.
那个戴头巾的小美女
The cutie in the hijab?
我是说 我们抓住她的时候挺可爱的
Well, I mean, she was cute when we grabbed her.
她现在看起来就不好了
She isn't looking too good now.
听着
Listen.
我很快就要上厕所了
I'm gonna have to use the restroom really, really soon.
好吗
All right?
除非你想让我们所有人都感到尴尬
So unless you want this to get really, really awkward for all of us...
在那之前 可有的等了
Oh, this will be over long before that.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
在我看来 你似乎很享受这个
Seemed to me like you were enjoying this.
也许有点过了
Maybe a little bit too much?
就算我是你们认为的那个人 可惜我不是
And even if I was who-who you guys think I am, which I-I'm not,
我不认为你真的想让我开始说
I don't think you really want me to start talking.
这样你就可以继续纠缠下去了
You know, so you can keep getting your kink on?
你很享受 不是吗
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
不 我不太喜欢粗鲁的东西 但是 我有什么资格评判
Nah, I'm not really into the rough stuff, but, you know, who am I to judge?
你想让我继续浪费时间做这事
You'd like me to keep wasting my time doing this.
如果你想拖住我们 并为你的人争取更多的时间来找到你
You'll take a world-class beating if it means stalling us
那往后你就得挨上好一顿修理
and buying your people more time to find you.
还好一顿
World class?
差得远好嘛
It's not even close.
我妈妈打我的时候比这还厉害
My mama gave out way worse beatings than this.
你们呢
You two?
你们都很可爱 都是业余爱好者
Y'all are cute, y'all are amateurs.
这实在令人尴尬
This is honestly embarrassing.
你还觉得尴尬吗
You still feeling embarrassed?
交通监控查到了吗
Where are we with the traffic cams?
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
行动中心没人应答 到底是怎么回事
No one in Ops is answering. What the hell is up with that?
邻居有什么发现
Any luck with the neighbors?
不 可惜这个时间大多数人不在家
Uh, no, unfortunately not a lot of people are home right now,
但我留下了字条让他们回电♥话♥
but I left notes for them to call us back,
说不定会有好消息
so maybe we'll get lucky.
好运 我们不能指望这种好运
Lucky? We-we can't afford to get lucky.
Rountree快没时间了
Rountree is running out of time.
那卫星录像呢
What about, what about satellite footage?
也许这事发生时刚好有一个经过
Maybe one was passing over when this all went down.
好了 Fatima你需要深呼吸和冷静
Okay, Fatima, you need to take a breath and calm down.
好吗
Okay?
我们在这里没有什么可做的了
There is nothing left for us to do here.
- 让我送你回家吧 - 我不回家
- Let me take you home. - I'm not going home.
别逼我
Stop asking me!
好 好
Okay. Okay.
那至少让我们回行动中心吧
Then at least let's head back to Ops.
我来开车
And I'll drive.
你可以在路上自责
You can beat yourself up on the way.
嘿哟
Heyo.
对不起 我不是故意吓你的
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
不 不 你没有 吓到我
No, no, no, you didn't, you didn't startle me.
我看见你了 我只是 在练习太极
I saw you. I was just... practicing some tai chi.
- 太极 - 是的
- Tai chi? - Yeah.
你怎么来了 Kensi呢
What are you doing here? Where's Kensi?
她送Namazi探员回去了 有什么情况吗
She took Agent Namazi home. What's the story here?
Nina Barnes 这是她的面包店
Nina Barnes. She owns this bakery.
她也是个高级军♥火♥商
She's also a high-end arms dealer.
没有什么军♥火♥能在她不知道的情况下来到西海岸
Nothing comes to the West Coast without her knowing about it.
哦 有意思 你还没有逮捕她是因为
Oh, interesting, and you haven't arrested her because?
说的好 她 呃 退休了
That's a good question. She's, uh, "retired."
她对我们另一件案子有很大帮助
She's been helpful on other cases.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表