菌丝体中的生物可降解材料
uh, biodegradable materials out of mycelium,
以及我们自己的胰岛素
and our own insulin.
真的吗 你们还制药
Really? You make medicine?
是的 FDA批准的都有
Yeah. FDA approved and everything.
实际上我们很多人就是这样认识的
Uh, that's actually how a lot of us met.
我们是糖尿病患者
We're diabetic.
在过去的十年中 胰岛素的价格飞涨
the price of insulin has skyrocketed in the last ten years,
所以我们决定从大药厂手中夺取权力 并把它还给百姓
so we decided to take the power away from Big Pharma and bring it to the people.
哦 来这儿
Oh, come here.
嘿 各位 这是Miranda 她想加入我们
Hey, everyone, uh, this is Miranda. She's thinking about joining us.
- 嗨 - 嘿 Miranda
- Hi. - Hey, Miranda.
Miranda 嗨 很高兴认识你
Miranda, hi. How are you, Miranda?
你好
Hello?
哦 对不起 这是Herman
Oh, uh, sorry, this is Herman.
- 呃 他是电子人 - 是什么
- Um, he is a cyborg. - A what?
电子人 没错 我们存在
A cyborg. Yes, we exist.
Harbisson. De Aguas. Moon Ribas
Harbisson. De Aguas. Moon Ribas.
Neil Harbisson世界上第一个合法的电子人 在2010年与朋友Moon Ribas
创建了电子人基金会 Harbisson只能看到黑白灰 植入物可以帮他感知颜色
De Aguas: 西班牙人Manel Munoz 艺名是Manel De Aguas 也是一名电子人
我们努力使用智能植入物来增强我们的感官
We strive to enhance our senses using cybernetic implants.
这个设备是一个天线
This device is an antenna.
它附着在我的后脑勺上
It's attached to the back of my skull.
有了它 我可以拦截各种电磁辐射
With it, I can intercept all manner of electromagnetic radiation,
包括无线电波
including radio waves.
说到这里 我发现了一个非常奇怪的频率
Speaking of which, I am detecting a very strange frequency...
来自你这里
...coming from you.
Lisa 这个女人戴着窃听器 她是警♥察♥
Lisa, this woman is wearing a wire. She is a fed!
Fatima 撑住 我这就来
Hang tight, Fatima, I'm on my way.
Herman 不会吧
Herman, seriously?
警♥察♥
A fe-a fed?
Lisa 这种事在旧金山发生过
It happened in San Francisco, Lisa.
我的DIY实验室被FBI的卧底渗透了
My DIY lab was infiltrated by an undercover FBI agent.
他们以为我们在制♥造♥炭疽病毒或沙林病毒
They thought we were making anthrax or sarin.
那帮法♥西♥斯♥禽兽
Fascist monsters.
- 摘下你的头巾 - Herman 这太过分了
- Take off your hijab. - Herman, that is out of line!
不 不 没关系 我戴着耳机
No, no, it's quite all right. I am wearing an RF device.
但我不是联邦探员
But I'm not a federal agent.
这是另一种形式的生物黑客
It's another form of biohacking.
就像你的天线
Like your antenna,
或您的心率监视器
or your heart rate monitor.
我患有听觉过敏 对噪音敏感
I suffer from hyperacusis-- noise sensitivity.
这个设备使用声信道来减少噪音 缓解我的焦虑
This device uses acoustic channels to reduce noise and calm my anxiety.
但如果它让你感到不适 我可以关掉
But if it makes you more comfortable, I can turn it off.
确实不舒服 谢谢你
It would. Thank you.
不 Herman 我们不会要求你移除天线
No, Herman. We would not ask you to remove your antenna.
那将是非常痛苦的
Well, that would be very painful.
所以我们也不会要求Miranda移除她的设备
So we will not be asking Miranda to remove her device.
它提供了一个基本功能
It provides an essential function.
好吧
Fine.
但我会一直盯着你
But I'll be keeping my eyes on you.
用我的三只眼
All three of them.
好吧 Herman的事很抱歉 他很聪明
Yeah, um, so sorry about Herman. He is brilliant,
他只是有一点
he's just a little, um...
对政♥府♥的偏执
paranoid about the government.
呃 我现在要为客户准备和运送下一批胰岛素
Um, so I actually have to prep and deliver our next shipment of insulin for our customers,
但是 你可以随意看看 和其他人谈谈你的项目
but, um, feel free to take a look around, talk to anybody about your project.
- 除了Herman - 谢谢你 Lisa
- Except Herman. - Thanks, Lisa.
听觉过敏
Hyperacusis.
我很佩服啊 这位仙女
I'm impressed, milady.
听到你说的有关心率监测器的事
Heard what you said about the heart rate monitor.
Herman或许是我们要找的人
Herman could be our guy.
收到他的照片了 我发给Sam和Callen
Got his photo. I'll get this over to Sam and Callen.
也许一等兵Williams可以认出他
Maybe PFC Williams can identify him.
你还好吗 小家伙
How you doing, little guy?
出来吧 伙计 出来
Come on, buddy. Come on.
出来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
G 你必须现在喂它吗
G, do you have to do that now?
我告诉Jake今天下午会喂它 但好像它不饿
I told Jake I'd feed him this afternoon, but he doesn't seem very hungry.
不 对不起 不是他
No, sorry, it's not him.
如果Xander的助手是一个
I would remember if Xander's assistant
头上插着天线的巨人 我也会记得
was a giant with a wire sticking out of his head.
那 衣服 纹身
So, clothing, tattoos...
他开的什么车去的他家
what he drove to get there.
- 铜头蛇 - 这实际上是一条球蟒
- A Copperhead. - That's actually a bald python.
不 前两天晚上 Xander家里有一辆亮橙色的Copper摩托车
No, there was a bright orange Copperhead motorcycle at Xander's house two nights ago.
Eddie还评论了几句
Eddie commented on it.
觉得很酷 其他时候它不在那里
Thought it was cool. It wasn't there the other times.
- Deeks - 哟 老哥
- Deeks. - Yo, buddy?
Deeks 你在哪
Deeks, where are you?
哦
Oh.
抱歉 我搞错了电脑
Sorry. I was on the wrong computer.
Xander Yost有Copper摩托车吗
Does Xander Yost have a Copperhead motorcycle?
呃 我在他家没看到
Uh, I did not see one at the house
他的名下也没有登记过
and he doesn't have one registered under his name, no.
应该是他助手的
It could be his assistant's.
- 你能 - 检查Xander被杀前后
- Can you... - check the traffic cams
该地区的交通监控
in the area around the time of Xander's murder?
已经在筛选了
Already scrubbing.
筛选城市 筛一筛 两个人在 好的
Scrub City. Scrub-a-dub-dub, two guys in the... Okay.
好吧 不 我绝对找到了
Yeah, no, I definitely got it.
现在拉取车牌
Pulling up the plate now.
这是 注册在Nicholas Embry名下
It's, uh, registered to Nicholas Embry.
我找到了他的地址 但看起来是一个关闭的流浪汉收♥容♥所♥
I got an address for him, but it looks like it's a shuttered homeless shelter.
等一下 他还有一辆货车
Hold on a second. He's also got a van.
今早它刚刚在Sherman Oaks的停车场被开了罚单
It was just ticketed this morning in a public parking structure in Sherman Oaks.
Deeks 干得不错
Good work, Deeks.
是的 不 我确实做到了 虽然主要功劳是电脑
Yeah, no, I definitely killed that. Although it was mostly the computer.
我只是按了F1和F6
I just got hit F1 and then F6
因为Janice预编程 Janice 他们说做得很好
because Janice preprogram... Janice, they said great work.
Deeks 拜
Bye, Deeks.
哦 哦 好
Oh. Oh, yeah.
拜拜 伙计
Bye-bye, buddy.
你好
Hello.
我不经意间看到你的心率监测器 你喜欢吗
I couldn't help but notice your heart rate monitor. Do you like it?
我朋友Nick也有个一样的
My friend Nick has the same one.
他就是推荐我来这里的人
He's actually the one who recommended this place.
你是说Nicholas Embry
You mean Nicholas Embry?
是的 但我们不是真心的朋友
Yes. Well, we're not really friends.
我们是大学同学 几周前我碰到了他
We went to university together and I ran into him a few weeks ago.
为什么Nicholas Embry会推荐这个地方
Why would Nicholas Embry recommend this place?
他走的时候撕破脸了
He left on very bad terms.
他想使用CRISPR 我们告诉他这里不做这个
He wanted to use CRISPR and we told him we don't do that here.
他很生气 说他会找个地方来做
He got angry, said he'd find someplace that did.
尽管我并不惊讶他拿了一个心率监视器
Though it doesn't surprise me he took a heart rate monitor.
我们怀疑他在离开的时候偷了一堆设备
We suspect he stole a bunch of equipment on his way out of the door.
哇 我 不知道
Wow, I... I had no idea.
你碰到他了 那就方便了
Well, pretty convenient, you running into him.
我依然觉得你是条子
I still think you're a Fed.
好了 那就是Embry的货车
All right, there's Embry's van.
摩托车不见了
The motorcycle's gone.
车上没人
I don't see anyone.
嘿 Deeks 我们有搜查令吗
Hey, Deeks, do we have that warrant?
上吧 伙计们
Good to rock and roll, boys.
这家伙是住在车上
This guy's living in here.
是的 连工作也是
Yeah, and working, too.
21世纪的优生论
"21st Century Eugenics:"
使用现代工具消灭基因劣势
"Using Modern Tools to Exterminate Genetic Inferiority."
这家伙想杀更多的人
This guy wants to kill a lot more people.
现在他有工具来做这件事了
And now he has the tools to do it.
- 找到其他的吗 - 还没有
- Find anything else? - Not yet.
只有很多技术笔记和研究
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表