Rountree 哦 天呐
Rountree? Oh, my God.
我很好
I'm okay.
- 哦 - 他们对你做了什么
- Oh. - What did they do to you?
一顿胖揍
A little five knuckle facial.
好吧 你呃
Yeah, you, uh...
你看起很糟
you don't look so good.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是有点时差
Just a little jet-lagged.
噢 笑起来痛
Oh, it hurts to smile.
那就别笑
Yeah, don't do that.
你的嘴在流血
Your... your mouth is bleeding.
看起来很恶心
It looks really gross.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
哦 来抱抱
Oh, come here.
谢谢你 搭档
Thank you, partner.
她死了
She's dead.
是的 这是精准的射击
Yeah, it was a nice shot.
很冒险
It was pretty risky.
不是我们干的
It wasn't us.
那是谁
Well, who took it then?
不是我
It wasn't me.
你们确实花了不少时间
You certainly took your sweet time.
在这里的时间有点长了
A little bit longer out here,
我差点变成牛肉干
I was gonna turn into beef jerky.
好吧 你到底是怎么知道我们在这里的
Okay, how in the world did you know we were out here?
一直在跟踪你们
Been following you.
好奇问一下 你听说过团队合作吗
Just out of curiosity, you ever heard of teamwork?
那你管这个叫什么
What do you call this?
好吧 我看你已经把这里当成自己的地方了
Well, I see you've made yourself at home.
快要离开这里了
Almost out of here.
我猜我们会在华盛顿再见面吧
I guess we'll be seeing you back in D.C.
在国会面前就这一切作证 是吗
to testify before congress on all of this, huh?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
随着Miller的死
With Miller dead and...
她小组中的其他人要么被拘留 要么被装进尸袋
the rest of her group either in custody or body bags,
Simon Williams项目可以被无限期地搁置了
the Simon Williams program can be put to rest indefinitely.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
确实是 好事
That it is, that it is.
我想我欠你一个大大的感谢来照顾这些孩子
I suppose I owe you a big thank you for looking out for these kids.
嗯 这些孩子们自己做得很好
Well, these "kids" do a pretty good job on their own.
确实是干的不错
That they do, that they do.
但你和他们合作得很好
But you know you worked really well with them and
我真的认为他们可以花更多时间
I truly think they can benefit from spending more time
和你这样经验丰富的人相处 从中受益
with someone with your experience.
我也不介意在华盛顿待上一段时间
And I don't mind staying in Washington for a bit.
我想也许我们可以相互交换一下
I thought maybe we could work out some sort of an exchange?
好吧
Yeah.
我不得不放弃这个机会
I'm gonna have to take a pass on that,
再说 我觉得这个地方对你越来越重要了
besides, I think this place is growing on you.
你干嘛这样伤害我
Why do you hurt me?
回头见 Hollace
I'll see you around, Hollace.
你最好不要拿走我的任何雪茄
You better not have taken any of my cigars.
这个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
谢谢你们借枪
Thanks for the loaners.
也谢谢你帮我们找到Rountree
Thank you for helping us find Rountree.
他会好的吧
Is he gonna be okay?
没有什么是冰敷 休息和牙科治疗不能解决的
Nothing a little ice, rest, and dental work won't fix.
宝贝 真的吗
Really, babe?
说真的 谢谢你
Seriously, thank you.
很高兴见到你们所有人
It was great meeting all of you.
我也是
Likewise.
- 如果你们到了夏威夷 - 哦 你懂的
- If you guys ever get to Hawai'i. - Oh, you know it.
我明天早上就把我的转岗手续办了
I'm putting my transfer in tomorrow morning.
- 我希望是 - 好了 你们要注意安全
- I wish. - Well, stay safe you guys.
- 再见 - 拜 你也是
- Bye. See ya. - Bye. You, too.
你们今晚就要飞走吗
Ah, you guys flying out tonight?
是的 我从拿骚国际机场的北岛出发
Yeah, I'm trying to catch a hop out of NAS North Island.
但这些家伙就要搭商业航♥班♥了
But these guys are flying commercial.
Parker不会喜欢的 但我很喜欢
Well, Parker ain't gonna like it, but I do enjoy
我的热毛巾和免费袜子
my hot towels and complimentary socks.
好的
Okay.
感谢你们所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
你们也一样
You, too.
我想说这很有趣 但是
I'd like to say it was fun but...
不 总的来说 我觉得合作得很好 我们应该
No, all in all I think it went pretty well. We should...
考虑什么时候再来一次
maybe think about doing this again sometime.
- 哦 不了 - 不 谢谢了
- Yeah, hard pass. - No, thanks.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表