to keep the rest of us safe.
不幸的是 这伴随着一些
Unfortunately, that comes with some...
非常黑暗 丑陋的东西
very dark, ugly things
你带着它进入坟墓
that you carry with you to your grave.
好吧 我不确定向儿童灌输知识对保证人们的安全有多大作用
Well, I'm not sure how indoctrinating children does much to keep people safe.
我不知道
I don't know.
在我看来 你每天都在保护人们的安全
Seems to me you keep people safe every day.
因此 也许它确实有一些好处
So maybe some good did come of it.
即使他们的方法是
Even if their methods were...
在伦理和道德上有问题
ethically and morally questionable.
如果不是应受谴责的话
If not reprehensible.
我并不总是同意她的观点
I don't always agree with her.
而且我通常不喜欢她的处事方式
And I usually don't like the way she operates.
见鬼 我甚至不确定我在大多数时候是否喜欢她
Hell, I'm not even sure I even like her most days.
但我非常尊重她
But I damn well respect her.
Henrietta 我肯定这甚至不是她的真名
Henrietta-- and I'm sure that's not even her real name--
Henrietta将她的一生都献给了更大的目标
Henrietta has dedicated her life to the greater good.
她和我们其他人一样 一路走来也犯过错误
She has made mistakes along the way just like the rest of us.
但它始终是为这个国家服务的
But it was always done in the service of this country.
所以
So...
我是一个错误还是一个
am I a mistake or a...
是一个她必须带进坟墓的黑暗 丑陋的东西
dark, ugly thing she has to carry to the grave?
只有你能决定这一点 Callen探员
Only you can decide that, Agent Callen.
但根据我的经验 过往可以借鉴
But in my experience, the past is a place to learn from.
但不可深陷
Not to live in.
喝杯烈酒
Enjoy the scotch.
离开时记得关灯
Turn off the lights when you leave.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表