剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
You have accused Mr. Meyers of murder in the past.
你曾指控迈耶斯先生犯杀人罪
This is different.
这不一样
Meyers has been in the far east for too long.
迈耶斯在远东待了很久
What is his story? Does it seem rational?
他什么来路 有问题吗
He claims that he's been set up.
他声称自己是冤枉的
That a foreign agent has stolen the additive
是外国特工偷了添加剂
But... Why bother setting up Meyers?
那 为何多此一举陷害迈耶斯呢
Why not simply steal the additive and then
为何不偷了添加剂直接人间蒸发呢
Vanish into thin air? Well, if you're unswayed
如果这无法谁服你的话
By the alternatives, you have to assume
换个角度想你可以假设
You have your killer behind bars.
你已经缉拿了真凶
I suppose. And what about the inspector?
我想也是 局座那什么情况
Has he told margaret yet? Not yet.
他跟玛格丽特坦白了吗 还没
Julia, the last time we saw James Pendrick...
茱莉亚 我们最后一次见詹姆斯·彭德里克
Does any of that bother you?
的时候 你有什么疑惑吗
The kiss?
那个吻吗
Hm. No!
嗯 不
I haven't thought about it for a moment.
我从未想过这事
Does it bother you? Of course not.
你介意吗 当然不会
He was out of his mind.
他已经不在我考虑范围内了
And now he's dead.
更何况他现在已经死了
Indeed.
确实
Oh my god.
天啦噜
It's time, Mr. Meyers. We have to hand you over.
梅耶斯先生 我们该把你移交出去了
How long have we known each other, Murdoch? Hm?
默多克 我们认识多久了
Ten years, I suppose.
我没记错的话 10年
That sounds about right.
差不多
Do you honestly consider me a threat to this country?
你真的认为我是同僚的威胁
To my fellow man? Come on,
国家的隐患吗 得了吧
You know me.
你了解我
You know they're gonna consider this treason.
你知道他们会判我通敌卖♥♥♥国♥的
I'll be hanged. Let me go.
我会被处绞刑 放我走
It's not up to me, Mr. Meyers.
迈耶斯先生 这事我说了不算
Sure it is. Just open the door, turn your back.
你当然说了算 你就开个门 背过身
You'll never see me again, I swear.
我发誓不会再出现在你的眼前
I'll return to my people.
我会回到我的一亩三分地
You would go back to borneo?
你要回婆罗洲
I will never set foot In this country again.
我从此不再踏足这个国家一步
So, what difference does it make if they hang me or...
那么 他们绞死我和我从此人间蒸发又
If I simply vanish forever?
有什么区别
I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
很抱歉 我帮不了你
Ah! Thank you, detective.
谢啦 探长
All ready, are we, Meyers?
都准备好了 我们走吧 迈耶斯
The prime minister awaits.
首相在等你
And I assure you he is not in a merciful mood.
我可你跟你说他可不是什么仁慈的主
Murdoch! Where's Murdoch?
默多克 默多克哪去了
Murdoch! Sir?
默多克 局座
Oh! No, sir, why are you so old again?
天啊 局座你怎么又变老了
Oh my god, sir, what's happened?
天啦噜 局座 发生什么了
Just yesterday, you were a young man!
昨天你还是个年轻小伙子
Oh, get off, Crabtree.
起开 克拉布特里
Where's Murdoch? Sir?
默多克哪去了 局座
The place has been ran sacked.
被闯空门了
All pendrick's equipment's Been stolen.
潘德里克所有的器材都被偷了
Of course. Meyers believed pendrick's equipment was crucial
可以理解 迈耶斯认为潘德里克的设备对
In synthesizing the pendrimine.
合成潘卓明药水至关重要
But I was there.
可我也在场
The place hadn't been robbed yet when Mr. Prout was attacked
那地方在梅耶斯被捕普劳特遭袭击之前
When meyers was arrested.
并未被抢劫
Who's Mr. Prout?
普劳特是谁
Young me! But you're young you.
年轻的我 你就是年轻的你啊
Oh, shut up, higgins. Then it couldn't be Meyers.
你还是闭嘴吧 希金斯 那就不可能是迈耶斯
Then who?
你说谁
Did you tell anyone the lie about the laboratory?
你跟大家说了实验室的骗局没
No. But someone else was listening in on the conversation.
没有 但有人在那段谈话中听进去了
But --
可是
Stop!
停一下
Driver, stop!
司机 停一下
What's the problem? What's going on?
怎么了 出什么事了
Wait a minute... Agent Tanner,
等一下 坦纳特工
You are under arrest for the murder of James Pendrick
你因涉嫌谋杀詹姆斯·潘德里克被捕
And the attempted murder Me? I think not.
且试图谋杀 我吗 我不这么认为
We know it was you. You're P.D. Lion.
我们知道是你干的 你是PD莱昂
What of it? You can't prove that I killed Pendrick.
那是啥 你们无法证明我杀了彭德里克
You poisoned a man here, in toronto. When he recovers,
你在多伦多毒杀过一个人 当他恢复
He'll identify you.
他会指认你的
So? If the inspector survives,
那又如何 如果局长活着
What will you charge me with? Attempted murder?
你们以什么名义告我 杀人未遂吗
It's enough to lock you up. And stop you from taking
这足以将你收监并阻止你将潘卓明药水
The pendrimine back to ottawa. Ottawa? No, no, no.
带到渥太华去 渥太华 不
In the hands of the masses,
从宏观角度考虑
Eternal life would cause an epidemic of over population.
永生会造成人口过载
I took it for myself... Well, myself and...
以我自身为例 我本身
A handful of the wealthiest buyers in the world, so...
是这世上数一数二的买♥♥办
Lock me up. Five years, ten, twenty. Time matters not
因此 拘捕我个五年十年的甚至二十年 时间也不会
In the face of... ...Eternal life.
在拥有永生的面孔上留下痕迹
Second ever dose of pendrimine, mixed by my own hand.
第二支潘卓明药水永生剂 我亲手调制的
Everlasting youth... Is mine.
永生是我的啦
I don't believe we've met.
我觉得我们没见过
Inspector Thomas c. Brackenreid. You've been had.
托马斯·C·布拉肯里警长 你被骗了
No...
不
Margaret. It's me.
玛格丽特 是我
But...
但是
But... He's you.
但是 他是你
I'm sorry but no. I'm me, warts and all.
很抱歉 我就是我 一直都是
So it was all a lie?
所以这是一场骗局喽
I didn't want to hide it from you. But I had to.
我本不想瞒你 但我这也是不得已而为之
It was the only way to catch Pendrick's killer.
这是抓住杀害彭德里克的凶手的唯一方法
It had to seem real. People had to see that you believed it.
想骗别人 就得先让你信以为真
Uh, people believed it, because I played the part.
人们相信是因为我戏好
I didn't believe for one second that this young man was you.
我从没相信过这人是你
You didn't? Of course not!
你不信 当然不信
He was far too considerate, for one. I assumed you were up
他太过体贴 所以我猜你是在编瞎话骗人呢
To some kind of nonsense and I went along with it.
我就顺着你的思路演下去了
You had your fun, and I had mine.
你乐你的 我乐我的
Bloody hell! Margaret, who is this imposter?
握草 玛格丽特 这骗子是谁
Oh, it's all right, Quentin,
行了 昆汀
I think the horse has left the barn on that one.
已经结束了 不用再装了
I'll tell you this, margaret.
这么说吧 玛格丽特
It was no fun for one single second being
被锁在那座实验室的每一分每一秒
Locked away in that laboratory.
于我都是煎熬
Oh, uncomfortable, was it?
不舒服啊 是吗
The problem wasn't where I was.
关键不在于我在哪
It was where I wasn't.
而在于我缺席了什么
Kept away from my family. Kept away from you.
离开了我的家人 离开了你
Oh Thomas.
托马斯
Full reinstatement from prime minister laurier.
首相重新任命的委任状下来了
Oh, and he sends his thanks for exposing agent Tanner.
他就揭发坦纳一事表示感谢
I wasn't sure you'd welcome a return to your old position,
我觉得你不太可能官复原职
Mr. Meyers.
迈耶斯先生
Well, they do say the trappings make the man.
常言道 佛靠金装 人靠衣装
Once I was back in my old habiliments,
我已回到我的一亩三分地
I found I wanted nothing more than to be
我发现我最想要的不过是
In the civilized company of the canadian federal government.
在加拿大联邦政♥府♥下的公♥司♥工作
What about the pendrimine?
那潘卓明药水呢
I mean, I know it didn't work, but according
我知道那玩意没用 但据局座得知
to the inspector, Mr. Pendrick was really getting somewhere with it.
潘德里克在这上面还是有点建树的
Yes. We found the stolen formula.
是的 我们找回了被偷的配方
But any further work on his research would be fruitless, i'm afraid.
但在他的研究上投入恐怕是徒劳了
Perhaps the detective could do something with it. I know
或许探长能就此做点什么 我知道
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表