剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Well,
好吧
I suppose I'm flattered. Why?
我想我有点受宠若惊 为什么
It's merely an objective assessment.
这是个客观的评价
But that necktie...
那是那个领带
Big smile, son.
笑得开心点
This is for the papers.
这是要登报纸的
That one should be a pip.
这张拍的应该不错
Thank you, gents.
谢谢两位
Ah, Detective Murdoch!
默多克探长
Join us?
要个我们一起吗
Come now.
来嘛
You take twelve years of my life and you can't spare me
你夺走了我十二年的时间 但是却
two minutes of your time?
抽不出来两分钟给我吗
I owe you nothing, Mr. Shanley.
我不欠你什么尚利先生
I merely provided evidence to the Crown.
我只不过提供了证据
Of course, of course.
当然
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
You were just doing your job.
你真是在做好你的工作
I'm glad you agree.
很高兴你能这样想
And the lawyers were just doing their jobs,
律师也是在做好他们的工作
the judge just doing his,
法官也是
the jury just doing their civic duty.
陪审团只是完成他们的公民义务
The armed guards who kept me under lock and key for
还有那些把我关了三千九百九十六天
3,996 days...
的警卫
They were all just doing their jobs.
他们都只是在做好自己本分
When the prime of my life was flushed away,
当我人生最好的时光在监狱里虚度后
no one was to blame.
我不能怪任何人
Least of all the man who first
特别是之前那些
decided I was guilty.
证明我有罪的人
You killed a man, Mr. Shanley.
你杀了人 尚利先生
Your punishment was just. You have no proof.
对你的惩罚... 你没有证据
You wrote the letters.
你写了那些信
Well, your replacement doesn't think so.
但是现在代替你的人不这么认为
The handwriting might not prove anything,
笔记可能证明不了任何事
but the contents still do.
但是里面的内容可以
Proves nothing.
一样证明不了什么
Maybe whoever wrote them wanted it to look like me.
也许写那封信的人想让它读起来像是我写的
Well, I suppose we'll have to wait until morning.
我想我们还是等明天早上再说
If that tin does indeed contain thallium,
如果那个罐子里真的含有铊
then we'll know once and for all that you are guilty.
那我们机会彻底地知道你是凶手
It's sad, really.
真让人难过
You spend all your time trying to prove I'm a villain.
你花了你所有的时间想证明我是坏人
Because if I'm not,
如果我不是
then the villain must be you.
那个坏人肯定是你
Well, either you or your wife.
你或者你的妻子
Watch your words, Mr. Shanley.
注意你说的话 尚利先生
She wanted to see me hang twelve years ago.
十二年前她想看到我被定罪
With this test tomorrow,
明天的检测
I'm sure that harridan will try to do it again.
我相信那个老巫婆还会想那样做
That's enough!
说够了没
What can possibly be so important as to have a man
什么那么重要让一个人
out of bed before nine o'clock?
在九点之前就要起床
Mr. Shanley has filed a lawsuit.
尚利先生提起了诉讼
Continued and undue harassment
控诉多伦多警♥察♥对他
by the Toronto Constabulary.
持续过度的骚扰
It was my fault.
我的错
He engaged me, I never should have spoken a word to him.
他挑衅了我 我不应该跟他说一句话
Honestly, Inspector,
说实话 探长
how does anyone work with this man?
这种人要怎么跟他合作
He is some kind of renegade,
他就是个叛徒
to whom "rules" are a foreign concept.
对他来说规定就是不相关的东西
Really? I hate to say,
真的 我不想这样说的
but this case is looking more and more
但这个案子越看越像是
like the personal vendetta of a single police officer
一个警♥察♥和一个无罪的人之间
against an innocent man.
的私人恩怨
I'm not in the habit of letting guilty men walk free.
我没有放走有罪的人的习惯
I was doing my job. And yours, coincidently,
我在做我应做的事 还有你的
since you seem to be taking no action
因为你看起来并没有拿出什么行动来
to solve this case. Murdoch, that's enough.
解决这个案子 默多克 别说了
We have a report of another murder.
我们接到了另一个谋杀案件
We'll continue this later. Actually,
我们过会儿再讨论 说真的
you'd better take Detective Watts with you.
你最好带着沃茨警官跟你一起
When did this happen, Mrs. Ramsay?
什么时候发现的尸体拉姆塞夫人
When I woke up this morning,
今天早上我醒来
I found him like this.
发现他这个样子
And you didn't hear anything? No.
你什么声音都没有听到吗 没有
I went to bed sometime before eleven.
我有时候十一点之前就睡觉了
I don't know what could've happened.
我不知道会发生这种事
The pick is missing from the ice chest.
冰柜里面的锄子不见了
That would be consistent with the wound I'm seeing here.
这个伤口可能是凶手用那个锄子弄的
It appears you have to step down
很明显这个案子
from this investigation too, Detective.
你也不能插手了 探长
And I have to say you were right.
不得不说你是对的
You believe Shanley is involved.
你觉得尚利跟这个案子有关
One of the neighbours saw him
一个邻居看到他昨天深夜
arriving here late last night.
到了这家
Just when I'd convinced myself
我刚说服自己他是
of his innocence...
无辜的
Well, it would appear he's killed again.
很明显他又开始作案了
So Ramsay was stabbed to death.
拉姆塞是被捅死的吗
Two stab wounds. Likely an ice pick.
两处刺伤 很可能是用冰锄
And we think Shanley did it.
我们认为是尚利干的
Neighbours saw him at the house late last night.
邻居昨天深夜在屋子里看见了他
I spoke to him and the wife.
我和他还有妻子谈过
They both agree she invited him over to discuss
他们都说她邀请他到家里讨论
custody of their son.
他们儿子的监护权问题
If it's about the son, that could be motive.
如果跟他们的儿子有关 这可能就是动机
Shanley got worried the new husband
尚利担心这个新任丈夫
was standing between him and his family.
会阻碍自己和他的家人的关系
Agreed. However, the victim was not
同意 但是受害者
present at their tête-à-tête. They spoke,
并没有出席他们的聚会 他们说
Mrs. Ramsay served martini cocktails,
拉姆塞夫人准备了马提尼
then retired to bed, leaving Shanley
之后就去睡了 让尚利
to see himself out.
自己一个人离开
And she never saw or heard anything after that.
在那之后她什么声音都没有听到过吗
Nothing. It's possible Shanley just left,
没有 有可能尚利直接离开了
but it's also possible that he stayed at the house,
但是也有可能尚利待在房♥子里
had some altercation with Ramsay,
和拉姆塞起了一些争执
and he ended up killing him.
最后他下了杀手
We don't have evidence to confirm it either way.
不管怎样 我们还没有证据能坐实这事
Some of your men searched Shanley's room.
你的人搜过尚利的房♥间了吧
Nothing.
没有发现
Well, it's nearly eleven.
已经快十一点了
I believe we have a test to run for Shanley's other murder.
我想我们还得对尚利的另一起谋杀再做一次测试
I'm afraid we have a problem, gentlemen.
先生们 恐怕我们还有一个问题
The key is secure, but the cabinet itself has been breached.
钥匙没被拿走 但橱柜却被破开了
I arrived this morning to find that the front door
我今早来到发现前门被
had been forced open.
强行开过
I trusted you had this in hand.
我以为你们能做好这事的
I posted men to patrol the area all night, Inspector, but...
我布置了人彻夜在那片区域巡逻 警长 但
Station One.
你也知道警局的
Dullards, to a man. We should've tested it yesterday.
老司机翻车了 我们应该昨天就测试这个的
Can't test it now.
现在没法检测了
Anyone could have taken that and put poison in it.
谁都有可能往里面投了毒
Or dumped the poison that was already in there.
或者把里面原有的毒物倒掉了
Fresh as a daisy.
很新鲜
What, you think I'm responsible for this?
怎么了 你们认为是我♥干♥的吗
You may have scuppered this case, Shanley,
你或许能在这个案子中捣乱 尚利
but we'll have you dead to rights
但你昨晚杀人以后
over the man you killed last night.
我们终会把你捉拿归案的
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表