剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
You were at the speakeasy with Robert Semple.
你当晚是和罗伯特·森普尔在地下酒馆
Right then. Off to the station house. All right.
好吧 跟我们去趟警局吧 好好好
Yes, I lied.
我确实撒谎了
If it gets back to the University that I went
如果我去地下酒馆的事传到了学校
to an illegal establishment, I'll be kicked off the team.
我会被队里开除的
Then why did you go in the first place?
那你当初为什么要去那儿呢
I had to keep an eye on Robert.
我必须得盯着罗伯特
Well, you didn't do a very good job of it.
人都给你盯死了 你真行
Don't think I don't know that.
你以为我不知道吗
I wouldn't normally leave him in that state,
一般在那种情况下我不会留他一个人的
but we had a big match in a few hours, and I needed sleep.
可第二天我还有一场大♥比♥赛 我需要休息
What time did you leave? Just before 2 AM.
那你什么时候离开的 凌晨2点前
And that's the last you saw of Mr. Semple?
那是你最后一次见森普尔先生吗
Yes.
是的
That's the truth, I swear it.
我说的是真的 我发誓
Sir.
长官
Ah, Murdoch.
是默多克啊
I've finally found a good use for your chalkboard: tactics.
我终于想到如何利用你的黑板了 谋划战术
Tactics? Formations, Murdoch, formations.
什么战术 排兵布阵啊 默多克
See, this is the standard 2-3-5.
看 这是标准的2-3-5 队形
The pyramid formation.
金字塔阵形
But on this side is my invention:
但这边是我发明的阵形
the 4-4-2.
4-4-2 阵形
Oh! The more I watch football,
是吗 我看的足球赛越多
the more I've come to realize the importance
我才越来越意识到
of a good defense.
防守的重要性
You can't win football games
如果你不能阻止对方进球
if you're constantly letting goals in.
那你是赢不了比赛的
I suppose so, but if you bolster your defense
我想是这样的 但是你以牺牲进攻为代价
at the expense of your offense,
来增强防守
you won't be scoring many goals, either.
你也得不了分啊
I know, I know. The 2-3-5 does make more sense.
我明白 我明白 2-3-5阵形确实更合理
I just can't think anymore.
我不能在动脑筋想了
So, where are we at?
案子进展得怎么样了
Well, sir, Jack Gourlay saw someone
杰克·古尔利看见有个人
stumbling out into the laneway.
从巷子里摇摇晃晃地走出来
Well, that could have been Semple.
那有可能是森普尔啊
Or it could have been his attacker.
也有可能是袭击森普的凶手
If Semple was stabbed outside the speakeasy,
如果森普尔是在地下酒馆外遇刺的
we would surely have found evidence of it by now.
那我们现在一定找到线索了啊
Well, I don't believe he was stabbed outside the speakeasy.
我觉得他不是在地下酒馆外遇刺的
But...
而是
somewhere nearby.
在酒馆附近
An over-sized thimble,
超大的顶针
just as Jack Gourlay described it. Good work, Murdoch.
正如杰克·古尔利说的那样 干得好 默多克
And only a block away from the speakeasy.
这儿离酒馆只有一个街区
We may yet find our crime scene.
我们说不定已经找到犯罪现场了
Murdoch. Ah?
默多克 怎么了
A blood trail.
血迹
Two trails, it seems. One made by the victim
好像是两条血迹 一条是受害者的
and the other by his attacker, presumably.
另一条应该就是凶手的了
Which should we follow first?
我们先跟着哪一条走呢
Sir, why don't you take that direction.
长官 不如你跟着那条走
And what will you do?
那你怎么办
How will you follow the trail without the blue light?
你没了蓝灯怎么跟踪血迹
Ultraviolet, sir.
是紫外线 长官
And you are correct.
你说的对
But I anticipated that we'd have difficulty,
但我猜到我们可能会遇到麻烦
so I brought two. Ah!
所以我带了两把 原来如此
Mr. Patten? Detective.
帕顿先生 探长
Tom!
汤姆
What am I doing here, Tom?
为什么带我来警局 汤姆
You know what you're doing here, Nobby.
你自己心里清楚 诺比
The blood trail led right to your hotel.
那条血迹直接通向了你住的的旅馆
I don't know anything about it.
我一点也不知情
I wasn't even out the night that poor lad was stabbed.
惨孩子遇刺那晚我根本就没出门
You know it's the truth.
你知道我说的是真的
Are all your players
你所有的队员
staying at the same hotel with you?
都和你待在旅馆吗
No. They're all billeted.
不 他们都有安排住所
Look, I can see what you're thinking.
听着 你知道你们怎么想的
It's far too great a coincidence
受害人的血迹直接通向了
that the victim's blood ended up on the steps of my hotel...
我住的旅馆 这看起来太巧合了
That is the sum of it, yes. Come now, Tom.
是的 这一切都太巧了 汤姆
You've known me for years.
我们都认识很多年了
You know the type of man I am. Nobby...
我是什么人你还不清楚吗 诺比
And you know I've no time for anything other than
而且你也知道我现在除了帮我的队员准备
preparing my team
他们一生中最大的比赛之外
for the biggest competition of their lives.
真没有时间忙别的事了
It's not every day the Olympic Games come calling.
参加奥♥运♥会的机会可不是说来就能来的
Murdoch.
默多克你来一下
Sir,
长官
perhaps Mr. Nobson is telling the truth.
或许诺比先生说的是真的
He's involved in some way, whether he knows it or not.
明里暗里他都有关联
I've sent George to search along both blood trails
我已经派乔治沿着血迹
for the murder weapon.
去搜寻凶器了
What if someone is trying to lay blame
有没有可能是有人想要嫁祸给
on Nobby or the Galt team in general?
诺比或是高尔特球队
Perhaps we should speak with the person at the end
也许我们应该跟另一条血迹指向的人
of the other blood trail. The Toronto captain.
谈一谈 多伦多球队的队长
Wesley Patten.
韦斯利·帕滕
We found Robert Semple's blood
我们在一个地下酒吧后面的巷子里
in a laneway behind the speakeasy.
发现了罗伯特·森普尔的血迹
Two blood trails diverged from that laneway.
血迹从巷子里分成了两条
One went to Mr. Nobson's hotel,
一条指向诺贝森先生的旅馆
the other to your residence.
另一条指向你的住所
I can explain that.
容我解释下
At least, I can explain half of it.
至少 我可以解释指向另一条血迹的原因
Please!
请讲
I did leave the speakeasy earlier than Robert,
我之前说过了 我确实
like I told you. I just...
比罗伯特早离开地下酒吧 我只是...
didn't tell you what happened afterwards.
没告诉你们接下来发生的事情
Which makes it the second time you've lied to us
这就是我们谈了那么多次话
in as many conversations.
你还是没对我们说实话的原因
Talk! The truth this time.
说出来 这次要是真话
Maybe an hour after I got home, around three,
大概在我到家后一个小时 三点钟左右
Robert showed up at my door, bleeding.
罗伯特来了我家 满身血迹
Why didn't you go fetch a doctor?
你为什么不去找个医生回来
He wouldn't let me.
他不让我去
If we'd gone to hospital,
如果我们去医院的话
he wouldn't have been able to play the match. And...
他就不能踢球了 而且...
I'm ashamed to say, we needed him.
虽然这样说很羞愧 但是我们需要他
And the cut looked small enough.
而且伤口看起来很小
So, you sewed it shut?
所以 你把伤口缝合上了
I insisted.
是我坚持要缝上的
In the morning he wasn't any worse for wear
第二天早上他也没有比往常
than after any other night out.
的情况糟很多
He really did seem fine.
他真的看起来很好
You don't seem to be taking his death very hard.
你看起来并没有把他的死当回事
It's a terrible thing to say,
虽然很难以启齿
but I'm almost relieved he's gone.
但他死了我反而有种如释重负的感觉
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
The University expects us to conduct ourselves like gentlemen.
学校想要我们言行举止如绅士一样
Robert was no gentleman.
罗伯特不是绅士
I was tired of my future on the team being tied up with his.
我厌倦了我在球队的未来总是跟他连在一起
Never mind how he treated poor Esther.
更不要提他怎么对待埃丝特的了
How did he treat her?
他怎么对待她的
A rumour went around the smoking concert that he'd been unfaithful.
演出时传言说他不忠
Just a rumour?
只是传言吗
I doubt it.
我觉得不是
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表