剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
For being unkind to you. Oh, yes.
因为对你不好 没错
They gave me the right.
他们给了我恰当的借口
What they did to me,
他们的所作所为
how they made me feel...
让我感觉自己...
useless,
一无是处
worthless,
毫无价值
ugly.
丑陋而邪恶
That's no reason to kill.
这不是你杀人的借口
You beautiful people will never understand.
你们这些好看的人永远不会理解
I was finally desired.
我终于得偿所愿
And it was the most...
那是我一生中最...
wondrous thing ever.
最美妙的经历
Where's Henry?
亨利在哪儿
Well, he's mustered up his courage
他终于鼓起勇气
and gone to talk to a young lady.
去搭讪一个年轻女士了
The woman from McGillian's ice cream stand
她在麦克基廉冰激凌店工作
gave him a flirtation card. Oh, no.
给了他一张调情卡片 不
What is it?
怎么了
She didn't give him the card. I did.
她没有给他卡片 是我给的
Jackson, he'll be crushed!
杰克逊 他会抓狂的
Oh, Henry! Henry!
亨利 亨利
Poor Higgins. Poor girl.
可怜的希金斯 可怜的女孩
Excuse me, what are you doing?
不好意思 你在干什么
That's a beautiful dress you're wearing.
你穿的裙子很漂亮
Would make a lovely decoration for my floor.
陪我家的地板会很可爱
I suppose we will have to find which room best suits it.
我想得看看它跟哪个房♥间最搭
Come back for eight, why don't you.
八点钟的时候再过来好吗
All right, then.
那好吧
Oh, of course.
当然了
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't say that was the outcome I expected.
这可不是我期望的结果
Nor I, Jackson.
也不是我期望的 杰克逊
Nor I.
也不是我期望的
Nina.
妮娜
You wanted to see me?
你想要见我
Yes, George.
是的 乔治
Why are we up here?
为什么到这上面来
This is a place I come when I want to think about things.
这是我思考事情的地方
I see.
明白了
I would like you to have this.
这是给你的
I don't want them anymore.
我不想要了
Do with them what you may.
随便你怎么处理吧
Why did you do that, George?
你为什么那么做 乔治
Everybody should be able to
每个人都应该能够
entertain the possibility that they're admired.
怀抱心中所愿
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表