剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
She killed a man and made it look like I did it.
她杀了人还嫁祸在我身上
We know you covered up the murder
我们知道你掩盖了事实
and planted the ice pick.
并放置了冰锄
You will likely face charges for obstruction of justice, but...
你很有可能收到妨碍司法公正的指控 但是
you didn't kill him, did you?
你没有杀他 对吗
No...
不是
Detective, please, you can't...
探长 求你了 你不可以
No!
不可以
Philip?
菲利普
He's the one who broke into the morgue.
就是他闯进了停尸房♥
He stole that cocoa to protect you, Mr. Shanley.
他偷了那份可可粉来保护你 尚利先生
Philip...
菲利普
No... Dad, I had to.
不是的 爸 我没办法
They were going to put you back in jail.
他们要把你再关进去
Don't say another word.
什么都别说
I won't let you go to prison.
我不会让你坐牢的
He's already confessed, Mr. Shanley.
他已经认罪了 尚利先生
all of it.
从头到尾
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我不是故意的
I took that cocoa to protect you, father.
我拿了可可粉是为了保护你 父亲
I was trying to hide it when he came in. He saw me.
我正想着怎么藏它他进来了 他看到了我
What have you done?
你干了什么
We're calling the police this minute.
我马上就报♥警♥
I'll see to it your father rots behind bars.
这样就能看见你父亲在监狱里度过余生了
You did this.
是你干的
This is your fault.
这是你的错
I didn't know anything about it.
我什么都不知道
I did nothing.
我什么都没干
You're a murderer, Gus.
你是个杀人凶手 格斯
And instead of owning up to it,
但是你不但没有站出来承认
you hid behind a bunch of lies.
还用谎言来保护自己
Lies your son believed.
你的儿子相信你的谎言
He thought he was saving you.
他以为他在拯救你
You made him a killer.
你让他变成了一个凶手
Hellfire!
太糟了
Can I entrust nothing to those fools?
我能不能不让那些傻子来帮我
Is everything all right, Detective?
你还好吗 探长
The ignorami at Station One have done it again.
一局的那些笨蛋有犯错了
I clearly told them
我很清楚地告诉他们
to release the man who looks like Karl Marx.
把那个长得像卡尔·马♥克♥思♥的人给放了
They've let out some
但是他们却把一个
fellow who's as clean-shaven as bloody Kierkegaard.
像克尔凯郭尔一样没有胡子的人给放了
Who?
谁
Oh.
噢
Maybe I wasn't clear in my instructions.
也许我的说明还不够清楚
Ah well,
额
duty calls.
有任务
Fine working with you gents.
跟你们合作很高兴
You as well.
一样
We got it right in the end,
最终我们找到了真♥相♥
even if this case did remind us
即使这个案子提醒了我们
that we are all fallible at times.
有事也会犯错
Fallible?
犯错
How so?
怎么会
You were right all along.
你一直都是对的
Well... I...
我...
So was your wife, as it turned out.
你的妻子也是
She is an impressive woman.
她是个令人钦佩的女人
There is no doubt you were a fool for marrying a colleague,
毫无疑问你很傻才会娶一个同事
but I suspect that's one blunder you won't regret.
但我想这肯定是一个你不会后悔的错误
Thank you.
谢谢
She's not pretty though.
还有她并不是漂亮
I don't know where you got that idea.
我不知道你从哪得出的这一点
Should I be offended?
我应该生气吗
I haven't the foggiest.
完全不知道
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表