剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
That's only because Sophie left.
她能加入是因为苏菲离开了
Sophie Palmer?
苏菲•帕尔默
She was once a Buffalo Queen? Of course.
她也是布法罗女王队的队员 当然了
And then when she left, Laura took her spot.
她一离开 劳拉就接替了她的位置
Miss Howard, is it not true
霍华德小姐 请问是不是
that Sophie Palmer's departure allowed you
苏菲•帕尔默的离开 才让你有机会
to join the Queens?
加入女王队
Yes, but I would have become a Queen eventually,
是的 但是我最终肯定会赢得比赛的
Sophie Palmer are not.
而苏菲•帕尔默不会
But you forced Sophie Palmer to leave the team.
但是是你强迫苏菲•帕尔默离开女王队的
Sorry, what do you mean?
抱歉 你说什么
This letter
这封威胁信
was written to Mrs. Palmer
是写给帕尔默夫人的
warning her to leave Buffalo.
迫使她离开布法罗
And threatens her life.
信里还对她进行了生命威胁
Well, who would do such a thing?
噢 这种蠢事是谁做的
Miss Howard
霍华德小姐
as you are the one with something to gain,
因为你是利害关系人
I am suggesting that you would do such a thing.
我得说 你可能是做这件事的嫌疑人
Me? Write this?
我 写这个
Well, I never wrote so many words in my life.
噢 我这辈子都没写过这么多字
Miss Dalton...
道尔顿小姐...
Let me guess, you're already married.
让我猜猜 你已经结婚了
Pardon?
什么
I'm sorry, please excuse my rudeness.
抱歉 请无视我的鲁莽行为
This letter would indicate...
这封信表明...
How is a woman expected to marry when every man
要是碰到的每个男人都名花有主了
that she encounters is spoken for?
女人哪里还能有渴望结婚的念头呢
Yes.
是啊
This threatening letter was found amongst
这封恐吓信是在帕尔默夫人的
Mrs. Palmer's personal effects,
个人物品中找到的
and I believe it was written
我觉得这是布法罗女王队的
by a Buffalo Queen.
某个成员写的
Why are you talking to me?
那你为什么跟我说这些
I never met Mrs. Palmer.
我从来都没见过帕尔默夫人
She taught all of you.
她教过你们队所有人啊
Not me.
除了我
My mother could never afford the lessons.
我母亲根本支付不起学费
I had no ill will towards Mrs. Palmer.
我对帕尔默夫人没有恶意
Ah.
噢
Thank you, Miss Dalton.
谢谢配合 道尔顿小姐
Happily married?
婚姻幸福吗
Look, I'd think I did it too if I were you.
听着 如果我是你的话我也会这么做
You probably heard
你可能听说了
about the time I slapped Mrs. Palmer in the face
我因为帕尔默夫人取笑我
for looking at me funny.
而打了她一巴掌
No.
没听过
Well,one time I slapped Mrs. Palmer in the face
好吧 有一次我因为帕尔默夫人取笑我
for looking at me funny.
我就打了她一巴掌
You certainly aren't helping your case here,
这样你的嫌疑就更大了
Miss Preston.
普雷斯顿小姐
What do you want me to say?
那你希望我说什么
That I wrote the letter?
我写了这封信吗
Fine, I wrote the letter.
好吧 我写了这封信
You threatened to kill Mrs. Palmer.
你曾威胁要杀害帕尔默夫人
Sure.
对
But I wouldn't be saying all of this
但是如果真的是我杀的
if I'd killed her, right?
我就不会说出来了 对吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Why would you be bothered
为什么你对这种空洞的威胁
to utter empty threats?
反应这么强烈呢
She said exactly the same thing to me.
因为她对我说过同样的话
She said she was going to kill you?
她曾经威胁过要杀了你
Surely did.
是的
Sophie and I were always close,
苏菲之前和我非常亲近
so her mother decided that I was to blame
所以她母亲决定把毁掉苏菲生活和道德
for ruining her life and morals.
的帽子扣到我头上
Told me to leave town or she'd kill me.
让我离开布法罗 否则就杀了我
Did anyone witness her uttering this threat?
她威胁你的时候有在场的目击者吗
Well, she didn't utter it, she wrote it.
额 她没有说出来 她写出来的
A letter.
又一封信
Do you have it?
信还在吗
Sure, I carry it around with me everywhere I go.
当然 我走到哪都得带着它
Please answer my questions directly, Miss Preston,
请正面回答我的问题 普雷斯顿小姐
and you can keep your sarcasm to yourself.
讽刺的话请留给你自己
Or what? I'll get a spanking?
否则呢 我要被打屁♥股♥了吗
What did you mean when you wrote,
你信上这句话是什么意思
"You'll never be able to stop us."
"你永远也阻止不了我们"
Mrs. Palmer always acted like
帕尔默夫人总是一副
she was in control of everything,
唯我独尊的样子
every one of us, every bit of our whole lives.
妄图控制我们每个人 以及每个人的生活
But she couldn't stop us from skating.
但是轮滑这件事上她阻止不了
Not even her own daughter.
哪怕是她自己的女儿
But she did,
但是她做到了
by moving her family to Toronto.
搬家到多伦多不就阻止了吗
For a while.
暂时的
Until Sophie did what she had to do.
直到苏菲做了她应该做的事
"Did what she had to do?"
"做了她应该做的事"
Sophie might come across as innocent,
苏菲总是给人留下天真无邪的印象
but she always gets what she wants.
但是她总有手段得到想要的东西
If she wanted to skate, she'd stop at nothing.
如果她想要去轮滑 她会不择手段
Could someone really kill their own mother
真的有人会为了轮滑
simply to be able to go roller skating?
而杀害自己的母亲吗
Roller racing. Something she's good at.
轮滑竞技 她擅长做的事
What if someone stopped you from being a Detective?
要是有人阻止你做侦探 你怎么办
I wouldn't kill them, sir.
起码不会杀了他们
A few weeks of idleness sitting around with the missus
和老婆一起无所事事的待几星期
and you might change your tune.
你可能就不这么说了
Sirs.
长官们
I've been informed Miss Palmer is back at the roller rink.
我有消息说帕莫小姐回到溜冰场
Thank you, George.
谢谢你 乔治
Do you need any help at the rink, sir?
长官 你在溜冰场学要帮助吗
I think the Inspector and I can handle it, thanks.
我想我和警长可以的 谢谢
Alright, Crabtree, out with it, what's wrong?
好了 克拉布特里 说出你的想法 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I'm just about to miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,
我只是将错过一生一次的机会
that's all.
就这样
What? This roller racing?
什么 这个滚轮赛
Sir, it's not just roller racing.
长官 这不只是滚轮赛
It's the Buffalo Queens. The finest,
这是布法罗女王队 世界上
fastest, fittest group of women on wheels
曾经见过最好的 最快的
the world has ever seen.
最合适的滚轮的女子组
Tickets are only twenty-five cents for two nights.
两晚门票只要二十五美分
I've got mine.
我有我的
Yes, well, I'm otherwise spoken for.
好的 好吧 回来再说
I've told Miss Cherry that I'll attend a lecture on
我告诉彻丽小姐我将参加演讲
Horatio Alger and self achievement in the new century.
关于阿尔及浩特在新世纪的自我成就
That sounds interesting.
听起来很有趣
Sir, they're roller racing.
长官 他们是滚轮赛
Women flying at high speeds,
高速飞行的女人们
danger, thrills!
危险 刺♥激♥
I'm sure I've never seen anything like it in my life
我确定在我一生中我从来没有见过这些
and may never have the chance again.
并且可能再也没有机会
Listen, Crabtree.
听着 克拉布特里
I've met Miss Cherry.
我见过彻丽小姐了
In fact, Murdoch and I have had a word about it.
事实上 我和默多克关于它 有一句话
Sir?
长官
We all know you've had your fair share of heartbreak.
我们都知道你有你分享心碎的公平
Some of it not entirely of your own making.
有些不完全是你自己导致的
Women who've left you to follow their dreams,
离开你去追寻她们自己的梦的女人们
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表