剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Who's the one sitting down? It's Lady Elizabeth Atherly.
坐在那里的是谁 伊丽莎白·艾瑟里
She's the daughter of a friend of Dr. Ogden's. From England.
她是奧格登医生一个朋友的女儿 英国人
Atherly... Atherly...
艾瑟里 艾瑟里
I've heard that name. Her mother is Lady Suzanne Atherly, sir.
感觉很熟悉 他的妈妈是苏珊娜·艾瑟里女士
Ah!
啊
You've not packed that in then, yet?
你还没有把烟戒掉
No, sir.
没有
Well if you're going to smoke, make sure you get something
好吧 如果你想抽烟 最好弄点
better than those "cabbagioes".
好一点的
They smell worse than my sweaty old jock strap!
他们比我用烂的运动皮带还难闻
Not likely to impress the ladies.
不大可能给女生留下好印象
Higgins,
希金斯
they're the cream of society. I hardly think you stand a chance.
他们是社交界的门面 你没什么机会的
Well then, introduce me to one of the girls who dance
那好啊 那把那个在星屋跟布洛姆小姐
with Miss Bloom at the Star Room, George.
跳舞的女孩介绍给我认识认识 乔治
I'd probably have better luck there! Like who?
我可能在那里机会大一点 跟谁
Doesn't matter to me!
我无所谓
See, Higgins? That could be your problem.
你看 希金斯 这就是你的问题
You don't care what kind woman you're with
只要以身边有个女人
as long as you're with one!
你根本不在意她是怎样的女人
Women notice something like that, you know.
你要知道 女人能够感受到的
Thanks for your help, George.
谢谢你的提醒 乔治
Henry? What?
亨利 干啊
You've lit the wastebasket on fire again!
你敢不敢再把垃圾桶点着
You better be careful with those things.
你最好给我注意点
You're gonna burn the whole station house down.
要不然你很可能把整个警局都烧了
Miss Wellwood? Hm?
韦尔伍德小姐 恩
You were staying on the fourth floor of the hotel?
案发时你是不是待在酒店的四楼
We all were.
我们都在
I'd imagine that's why you're talking to us.
我想这是为什么你要找我们谈话的原因
Did you not notice Miss Embree's absence
你有没有注意到恩布里小姐
in the hours preceding the event?
在宴会开始之前几个小时不见了
I could hardly pay attention to anything but my nerves.
我紧张的根本没办法专注于任何事情
Was Miss Embree well liked?
恩布里小姐平时招人喜欢吗
We're all well liked.
我们都很受欢迎
By the others?
被其他人吗
It's been suggested that Miss Embree was the...
大家都认为恩布里小姐是
number one candidate to win Mr. Strong's hand.
最有可能赢得斯特朗先生的人
That hardly matters now, does it?
现在已经不是问题了 不是吗
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Nothing unusual, Lady Elizabeth?
没有什么不同寻常吗 伊丽莎白小姐
Well, it's all unusual to me:
那些对我来说都很不同寻常
the other girls, everything.
别的的女孩 其他事
Two weeks ago, I was at home in England
两星期前 我还在英国的家里
quite happy with my life, and...
过的很开心
now I am being paraded around
现在我就像乡村集市上的奖品母牛
like a prize cow at a village fair!
整天装扮成花瓶
lf there is anyone you should be talking to
所有人中你最应该询问的
it should be Erma Fairhurst.
应该是厄玛·费尔赫斯特
The poor unfortunate thought
这个可怜的姑娘以为
she was going to marry Rodney.
她会和罗德尼结婚
Why would she think that?
她为什么这么认为
She was pledged to him, ever since childhood.
从童年起 他们就青梅竹马
It was something both families wanted.
双方家族都很支持
Until Ruth came along.
直到露丝出现
And did you want to marry Mr. Strong?
你想嫁给斯特朗先生吗
I wouldn't have said no.
我不可能说不想
But I certainly wouldn't kill for the chance.
但我不可能为了嫁给他而杀人
Look at me, I'll have plenty of options, but...
你看看我 我有很多选择 但是
Erma... ?
厄玛
What were your feelings about Miss Embree?
你对恩布里感觉怎么样
Oh, I hated her,
我讨厌她
I have no difficulty admitting as much.
我能毫不犹豫的说出来
Because she stole Mr. Strong's heart?
是因为他偷走了斯特朗先生的心吗
Because she entrapped him!
因为她欺骗了他
She told Rodney that she was in the family way, and
他告诉罗德尼说她已经怀孕了
Rodney being Rodney had to do the honourable thing.
而罗德尼不得不承担起责任
Now that she's gone, he'll surely come back to me.
现在她死了 他肯定会回到我身边
I see.
我明白了
That's not true at all.
不是这样
If Ruth was pregnant, I would have known about it.
如果露丝怀孕了 我肯定会知道的
We were best friends.
我们是最好的闺蜜
She would share this with you?
她会跟你分享所有事吗
She would share everything with me.
她会告诉我所有的事
Miss Sloane?
斯洛琳小姐
She had a secret.
她有个秘密
Something about one of the other girls...
关于另外一个女孩的
she was going to tell me that night.
那天晚上她准备告诉我的
What was it? I don't know.
是什么 我不知道
But I will soon enough.
但我很快就会知道了
Miss Sloane, this is a matter
斯洛琳小姐 这件事
for the police to... Ruth was my friend.
应该由警♥察♥ 露丝是我的朋友
And if she knew something that cost her her life,
如果她知道的事要付出生命的代价
well then, I intend to find out what it was.
那么 我要弄清楚这件事到底是什么
Are we done here?
你问完了吗
There were no surprises.
很明显
The wound on the neck was the cause of death.
是脖子上的伤口导致了死亡
And the type of knife? A common Sabatier
凶器类型呢 酒店用的一种普通
of the brand in use at the hotel.
萨巴捷刀
They had no record of how many they had in stock.
他们没有记录这种刀有多少库存
I see. And Miss Embree herself,
我知道了 那恩布里小姐她
she was pregnant? No.
她怀孕了吗 没有
She was not a virgin, but she was not pregnant.
她不是处♥女♥了 但也没有怀孕
You're quite sure? Of course!
你确定吗 当然
Dr. Ogden confirmed it herself!
奥格登医生自己确认了的
Doctor Ogden was here?
奥格登医生在这吗
Earlier today...
今天一早的时候
before she was spirited off.
在她被拐走之前在
Lady Suzanne Atherly came in.
苏珊娜·阿特丽女士来了
She said she needed Dr. Ogden for something
她说她需要奥格登医生
"terribly, terribly" important.
做一件 "非常" "非常" 重要的事
I see.
我知道了
Thank you, Miss James and, uh, good work!
谢谢 詹姆斯 你做的很好
Thank you.
谢谢
It's lovely, my dear.
很漂亮 亲爱的
But perhaps the...
但是也许
décolletage could be a bit more...
这个露肩领有点
Continental. Mother!
太欧洲了 母亲
You only have so many chances to catch Mr. Strong's eye.
你只有那些机会来吸引斯特朗先生的眼球
And a man's eye is the surest path to his heart.
而男人的眼睛是通向心脏的小道
Isn't that right, Julia?
我说的对吗 朱莉亚
I thought it was his stomach. Perhaps.
我觉得应该是胃 或许吧
If you want a fat husband.
如果你想要个胖老公的话
Mother, I don't even know this Mr. Strong.
母亲 我甚至都不了解这个斯特朗先生
He's a fine man
他是个好男人
a man of breeding.
适合生育的好男人
Even if he is a Colonial.
即使他是殖民地居民
His family have good roots.
他的家族有很好的根基
But I just think...
我只是觉得
He could give you a good life, my dear.
他能给你很好的生活 亲爱的
A life you deserve.
你值得拥有的生活
Let's get her out of this, shall we?
帮她把这身换下来 好吗
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
I suppose it's good fortune that Ruth Embree is dead.
我想露丝死了对你们而言是好事
No Julia.
不 朱莉亚
It's horrible.
这很可怕
But if I have learned anything in this life
但如果说我们从生活中学会了什么的话
it is that one must always move forward
那就是人总要向前看
and play the hand that one is dealt.
活在当下
If death
如果死亡
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表