剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
We got talking
我们聊了天
and he learned I was the warden at kingston.
然后他知道了我是金斯顿的监狱长
Terrible thing, losing a son.
痛失爱子 真是太令人伤心了
Surely there was an investigation?
那您也调查过了
Ha! Of sorts. But those hobbins covered for each other,
差不多吧 但是那个霍宾斯一家互相包庇
Said they were nowhere near the place. Nash
说他们根本不在那里 纳什
Got no satisfaction from the courts.
对法庭审判结果非常不满
They got away scot-free,
他们就这么被毫发无损地释放了
Can you believe that? It was eating him up inside.
你能相信吗 纳什的心里日夜煎熬
After many years, he finally found
这么多年后 他终于
A way to get justice the only way he could.
想办法讨回了公道
So you had the Hobbins released
所以你把霍宾斯一家放了
To Mr. Nash. How?
交给了纳什先生
I told them they were part of a special work detail.
我告诉他们有一个特别
I escorted them out of the prison.
我把他们送出了监狱
Nash's wagon was waiting for them outside the gates.
纳什的马车在门外等着他们
They climbed in, never suspected a thing.
他们毫不迟疑就上了车
That's was the last I saw of them.
那是我最后一次看见他们
I will be charging you, sir.
我会起诉你 先生
Go ahead. I'll never see the courts.
去吧 我根本活不到上法庭
I'm dying. So it doesn't matter to me what you do.
我快死了 所以你做什么我都无所谓
I know I ended my life doing one good thing.
人之将死 我也算做了一件善事
Mr. Nash...
纳什先生...
The hobbins were neighbours of yours for many years.
霍宾斯一家是你多年的邻居
They were. And there were disputes
没错 你们之间还有纠纷
Between the families going back all the way
从你们的父辈起
To your fathers' days, is that correct?
就一直存在 对吗
Yes. They were liars and thieves.
是的 他们都是人♥渣♥
What do you know
那你可知道些什么关于
Of william, daniel and patrick hobbins' deaths?
威廉 丹尼尔和帕特里克·霍宾斯的死吗
What about them? Theirs are the bodies
他们怎么了 他们就是那些埋在我
That were buried on my land.
管辖范围内的尸体
But then, you already knew that, didn't you?
可当时你已经知道了 对吧
I spoke with warden smith.
我和史密斯监狱长谈过了
He told me what happened.
他已经把事情经过告诉我了
Whatever he did, the burden should be on me, not him.
不管他做了什么 责任都应该由我来承担
That will be for the courts to decide.
这就要由法♥院♥来裁决了
The hobbins were vile, terrible human beings.
霍宾斯一家都是卑鄙下流的小人
Yes, i got them out.
没错 我确实帮他们出狱了
Why? So i could kill them.
为什么 这样我就能亲手杀了他们
It had to be done. But they were locked up!
他们必须死 可他们被关起来了
Behind bars... No danger to you.
待在监狱里 对你没有威胁啊
For two lousy years. Then, they'd be released
才判了两年啊 两年之后他们就会被释放
And back to making our lives a living hell. It was my chance
然后又会让我们生不如死 那是我唯一可以
To be rid of them for good.
彻底摆脱他们的机会
So you took the law into your own hands.
所以你就自行律法 伸张正义咯
The law?
律法
What did the law do for my boy?
看看我儿子的下场 律法有什么用
He was burned alive by those animals.
他被这些禽兽活活烧死
My wife went into a grief she'll never come out of.
我的妻子从此沉浸在悲伤中无法自拔
Somebody had to stop them.
必须有人来阻止这些禽兽
And it wasn't just the nashs they picked on, either.
他们不只是欺压我们纳什一家
They were bullies to the whole county. How so?
他们是这个郡的毒瘤 此话怎讲
Frank's hand... Wasn't injured in any farming accident.
弗兰克的手 不是因为什么农场事故受伤的
The hobbins boys crushed it.
是霍宾斯家的孩子弄断的
Punishment for some... Supposed theft.
说是因为什么偷窃的惩罚
They crippled barry's horse...
他们把巴里的马整瘸了
Just for the fun of it. He had to shoot her.
只是为了找乐子 巴里不得不了结了他的马
So you killed them to avenge your neighbours, as well.
所以你杀了他们也是为你的邻居报仇
They got what they deserved, it's all i'm saying.
我就一句话 这是他们活该
And where are the murder weapons?
那你杀人的凶器呢
The pitchfork's in my barn.
草叉在我的谷仓
And what of the other weapons? I used frank's hammer...
那其他凶器呢 我用了弗兰克的铁锤
And barry's rifle.
巴里的步♥枪♥
Poetic justice for the injuries they suffered.
以牙还牙 以眼还眼
The bodies were buried in three different graves.
尸体被埋在了三个不同的地方
Why not just one?
为什么不干脆埋一起
Took my time. Locked them up...
我是慢慢来的 把他们关起来
Killed them one by one.
然后一个一个杀死
I'll be needing that pitchfork, mr. Nash.
我需要那把草叉 纳什先生
Just let it be.
过去的就让他过去吧
We're all better off without them.
没有他们 我们会过得更好
You murdered and buried three men, mr. Nash.
你蓄意杀害并私埋了三具尸体啊 纳什先生
You're in no position to judge.
你没有资格审判他们的罪行
There's no question, the pitchfork matches the wounds
毫无疑问 草叉的形状和三具尸体上的伤口
On the third body. Then, mr. Nash's confession
完全符合 之后纳什先生就招供了
Closes the case. Still...
结案 可是
Something wrong? The hobbins were a family
怎么了吗 霍宾斯一家都是
Of violent thugs. Mr. Nash is an older man
凶恶的暴徒 可纳什先生只是一个连
Barely able to tend to his own farm.
自家农场都无力照料的老人
Where did he find the strength to kill and bury
他是哪来那么大的力气杀死三个精壮的男人
Three grown men?
并把他们埋了呢
Revenge is a mighty fuel.
复仇的力量难以想象
Doctor ogden, detective.
奥格登医生 探长
Miss roy and i have done some calculations based on the rate
我和罗伊女士在我们发现的两具尸体的
Of decomposition of the two corpses we found buried in clay.
分解速度的基础上做了一些计算
Our baseline was the body you buried--
我们是以你埋的那具尸体为基准
six months ago.
六个月前的
Yes. So, accounting for some physical differences
是的 由于一些身体上的差异
Which might affect the results, we have determined the body
可能结果会有偏差 我们认为尸体是
Was buried two years ago.
两年前被埋的
That's excellent work, miss james.
干得好 詹姆斯女士
That gives you your timeline for the hobbins murders.
这你就有了霍宾斯一家被谋杀的时间
Two years ago. Are you sure?
两年前 你确定吗
It's actually quite a conservative estimate.
这只是保守估计
It could be two years and three months. Why?
或许是两年零三个月 为什么
Well, alvin nash should thank you, miss james.
阿尔文·纳什可得好好谢谢你 詹姆斯女士
You've just handed him an alibi.
你刚才为他提供了不在场证明
Watch your step, old man. Get your hands off me,
小心点 老头 把你的手拿开
Sonny boy.
小家伙
Is it common practice to let murderers out of jail?
把谋杀犯放出了合乎常理吗
You're no murderer, mr. Nash. Don't be ridiculous.
你不是凶手 纳什先生 别开玩笑了
You may have persuaded the warden to release
或许你确实说服监狱长把
The hobbins men to you, but you didn't kill them.
霍宾斯一家交给了你 可你没有杀他们
Of course i did.
当然是我杀的
You were in a sanitarium in peterborough two years ago.
你两年前在彼得伯勒的疗养院
You're wrong!
你错了
I stuck that pitchfork in patrick hobbins as sure as day.
我亲手把草叉插入帕特里克·霍宾斯的
Then, i took care of the other two.
之后 又了结了剩下两个
The pitchfork was used for one of the murders...
草叉确实是被其中一个凶手用的
But it wasn't in your hands.
但不是经你的手
Who are you protecting? Who is the real killer?
你到底在保护谁 谁才是真正的凶手
Leave him be.
别再问他了
What do you know about the hobbins men, miss nash?
你对霍宾斯一家了解多少 纳什女士
She doesn't know anything. Miss nash,
她什么都不知道 纳什女士
You have something you'd like to say?
你有什么想说的吗
You don't know what they did to us.
你根本不知道他们对我们做了些什么
Horrible things i'm not putting a name to.
凶残至极我都无法描述
Hush, dorothy!
别说了 桃乐茜
No, i'm not staying quiet.
不 我不想再沉默了
Look at her. Look at my mother.
看看她 看看我的妈妈
She's hardly human. And my brother...
她已经没有个人样了 而我的哥哥呢
After what they did to him, there wasn't even a body
被他们折磨之后 我们连具埋葬的尸体
Left for us to bury. Just ashes.
都没有了 只剩下骨灰
That's what they left us with, Ashes!
他们就留给了我们哥哥的骨灰
She doesn't know what she's talking about.
她已经神志不清了 不知道自己在说些什么
I'm not ashamed of what we did.
我并不为我所做的事为耻
Who else, miss nash?
还有谁 纳什女士
Gentlemen.
先生们
What's going here, alvin?
这儿是怎么了 阿尔文
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表