剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
What are you suggesting?
那你的意思呢
I believe your hotel allows pets, sir.
长官 您住的酒店应该可以带宠物入住吧
They may. I do not.
可能吧 但我不愿意
All right, I suppose I'll stay here with her.
那好吧 我就带着它住在这儿吧
Here?
这儿
I'll bunk down in one of the cells, I suppose.
我就随便找一间牢房♥打个地铺吧
Very well.
很好
I won't get much sleep tonight, sir.
今晚我肯定是睡不好了
I may not be at my best tomorrow.
明天我可能会不在状态
George.
乔治 慢着
This way. This way.
这边 走这里
Pardon me. Pardon me. This way.
抱歉 抱歉 走这里
Terribly sorry. This way.
真的很抱歉 这边
Oh, what a delight. I've always wanted a dog.
太好了 我一直想养条狗
It's for one night only. Let's be clear.
咱先说清楚 这狗只待一晚
Mr. Dubois is released from the hospital tomorrow morning.
杜布瓦先生明天早上就能出院了
Oh. What a clever good girl you are!
乖狗狗 你真聪明
Hardly clever.
我看未必
Julia, Julia, if the dog chews through the socks,
茱莉亚 茱莉亚 如果这狗把我的袜子咬破了
they'll be no use to me anymore.
我就没法穿了
I'll buy you another pair. That's hardly the point.
我再给你买♥♥一双就是了 这不是重点
Be nice, William.
别这样 威廉
Pistachio's been very helpful to you so far.
到现在为止开心果已经帮了你很多忙啊
She may even help you find your murderer.
说不定还能帮你找出凶手哦
I think you overestimate this dog's intelligence.
我觉得你高估了这狗的智商
I believe she wants you to take her for a walk.
它应该是想让你带它出去散步
No. Absolutely not.
不行 绝对不行
You know, I haven't really stopped to think
其实 我一直在想
how this must be affecting you.
这件事对你的影响有多大
Eh, Pistachio?
开心果
Who do you think killed your Mr. Stoddard?
你觉得是谁杀了你的斯托达德先生
Hello.
你好啊
Well, you seem a lot calmer.
你看上去冷静了许多
Well, the walk was pleasant enough.
散过步之后舒服多了
But let's make one thing perfectly clear:
我们先说清楚
under no circumstances
在任何情况下
is that dog to be allowed in that bedroom.
这只狗都不能进卧室
No.
不
You, Pistachio, will sleep
你 开心果 就睡在
on this bed.
这张床上
You lie down here.
你躺在这儿
Come.
过来
Alright. We know the murder weapon to be
我们知道凶器就是
a curved pair of grooming scissors,
一把弯曲的美容剪
and three of our suspects have been unable to produce theirs.
而三名嫌疑人都没能出示自己的美容剪
Mr. Melrose claims that he has lost his.
梅尔罗斯先生说他的美容剪丢了
Mr. Christopher denies ever owning a pair,
克里斯多夫先生说他根本就没有美容剪
and Mrs. Frizzel claims that she's buried hers.
而弗里茨夫人说她的美容剪已经埋了
She was probably telling the truth, sir.
长官 她说的可能是真的
We dug up the dog Horace;
我们挖了那个叫贺拉斯的狗的坟
these were buried with him.
这剪刀是陪葬的
And the other contestants claim that
其他的选手说
Mr. Christopher took pride in not cutting Duke's hair.
克里斯多夫先生以杜克的长毛为傲
Bragged about it, in fact.
经常一以此夸
Leaving Mr. Melrose with
所以就剩下梅尔罗斯先生
no scissors and no explanation as to where they have gone.
没有美容剪 而且还说不出美容剪的下落
And sir, with Horace out of the way, his dog Kaiser
长官 现在贺拉斯死了 他的狗凯撒
could possibly leap right to the top
很有可能直接站上
of the podium.
领奖台
Pistachio!
开心果
Why would she do that, sir? I have no idea.
他怎么突然这样啊 我也不知道
What did you just say? I said...
你刚才说的什么 我说
Kaiser could
凯撒很可能
leap to the... Pistachio!
直接站上 开心果
Welltrained animal, sir. Detective,
还什么训练有素的狗 探长
would you mind if I borrowed Constable Jackson again?
我能不能再借用一下杰克警官
I'm sure he would leap at the chance.
我相信他一定欣然接受
Alright, George. That's enough.
行了 乔治 够了
Take this dog, and these.
带上这只狗 还有这些
Come on, Pistachio.
走啦 开心果
Detective, this case of yours...
探长 你的这个案子
Cases, actually. Plural.
是这些案子 请注意 复数
You believe there to be a connection? I don't know.
你觉得它们之间有联♥系♥吗 我不清楚
You've of course considered that these may be people
你一定认为这些人可能
who don't wish to be found. I have.
故意躲起来不愿被找到 是的
But I'm not sure I believe that to be the case.
可我认为事实可能不是这样的
Still, with no new evidence...
目前 还没有新的证据
That is what I am endeavouring to find.
所以我一直在努力寻找证据啊
And as far as I'm concerned, finding a missing person
在我看来 寻找一个失踪的人
is of equal importance to solving a murder.
和破案一样重要
Are you saying you would rather I didn't
你的意思是我浪费了
squander your resources?
你的警力资源咯
No, no. As long as you understand that
不 不 我只希望你明白
there may not be a solution.
这件事可能没有解决的办法
I don't expect any of this to end well.
我没指望这件事会有什么好结果
But with murder, there is certainty.
可是 有谋杀 就有确定性
Without certainty, there's hope and...
如果不能确定 那就还有希望
Well,
可是
hope can be a terrible thing.
有时候希望是一件很可怕的事
Doctor. Detective Watts.
医生 瓦特探长
William. I have something.
威廉 我有些发现
When we further investigated Mr. Stoddard's body,
当我们进一步检查斯托达德先生的尸体时
we discovered this in the coagulated blood around his wound.
我们在他伤口附近的凝血中发现了这个
A hair?
毛发
The hair of a dog.
狗的毛发
And I believe I know which dog it belongs to.
我应该知道是哪只狗的毛发
Now, be careful with those.
小心点拿啊
Henry Higgins! Hello, Miss Newsome.
亨利·希金斯 你好 纽瑟姆小姐
How perfectly wonderful to see you again!
再次见到你真高兴
I knew you'd come around.
我就知道你会回心转意的
It's not like that.
不是这样的
You don't have to play shy with me, Henry.
你在我面前用不着羞涩 亨利
Come along. Perhaps we could share a martini cocktail.
来吧 我们还能一起喝杯马提尼呢
It's not a social call.
我来是为了公事
Oh. Then what did you want to talk to me about?
那你找我有什么事呢
Ruth Newsome,
露丝·纽瑟姆
you're wanted for questioning
我们就博蒙特·斯托达德的死
in the murder of Beaumont Stoddard.
需要传召你问话
A strand of your dog's hair was found
我们在斯托达得先生的伤口上发现了
in Mr. Stoddard's wound.
一缕你的狗的毛发
How do you explain that?
对此你怎么解释
I really can't say.
我也不知道
I believe your grooming scissors to be the murder weapon.
我认为你的美容剪就是凶器
You don't believe I could do something so
你不会以为我会做出如此
horrible?
可怕的事吧
Yesterday, you showed me a pair of scissors
昨天 你给我看的那把剪刀
that were not unlike the ones used.
似乎不是用过的那把
Did you procure a second pair to cover your tracks?
你是不是买♥♥了另外一把来掩饰你的罪行
Oh, this is rather embarrassing.
这事说来听难为情的
I dropped my pair somewhere in the arena
我把我的剪刀落在了竞技场
and Roger was in desperate need of a little trim.
而罗杰又急需修剪
I searched everywhere but I couldn't find them,
我找遍了都没找到我的剪刀
so I borrowed Sebastien's.
所以就借了塞巴斯蒂安的
I completely forgot that they weren't mine
我上交的时候都忘记了
when I brought them in.
那不是我的剪刀
I hope I haven't caused you boys too much trouble.
希望我没给你们添太大的麻烦
Excuse me
失陪一下
Henry, please ask Mr. Melrose if the scissors
亨利 你去问问梅尔罗斯先生纽瑟姆小姐
that Miss Newsome surrendered are indeed his.
上交的那把剪刀是不是他的
Sir, I think Miss Newsome may be telling the truth.
长官 我觉得纽瑟姆小姐说的是实话
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表