剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I think that will remain a treat
我想只有检察官
only the Inspector will enjoy.
才会喜欢那样的款待
Ah, sir. Morning, lads.
长官 早上好 小伙子们
Stick the kettle on, Higgins. Sir.
把水壶拿来 希金斯 是的
It seems we're the lucky ones.
我们很幸运
All got roofs over our heads.
忙地要飞了
Evans' parents lost their entire business.
埃文斯的父母失去了所有的生意
Bloody shame.
太可怕了
Right. It's gonna get a little bit crowded
接下里几天
around here the next few days.
这里肯定会有很多人
The Mayor has deemed all public buildings
市长把所有的公共建筑
places of temporary refuge.
都当做暂时的避难所
So we'll be taking in boarders.
所以我们会接待很多寄居者
He's also allocated money for the purchase of cots and supplies.
他还会分配资金来来支付我们的支出和增补
You need a promissory note for any merchant
你需要让所有有交易的商人
who is still in operation.
给我们开♥发♥票
Right, let's get to it.
好吧 开始干吧
Let's try and make our guests' stay
努力让我们的客人
as comfortable as possible. Sir.
感到舒适吧 是的
Crack on, Higgins. Sir,
愣着干嘛 希金斯 - 长官
I was just curious as to whether there'd been word of
我好奇有没有关于
how the blaze started?
失火原因的消息
They're still investigating.
正在调查中
What do you mean no telegrams?
什么叫没有电报
Check again.
在检查一遍
I should have a reply by now.
我应该收到回复的
What is it?
怎么了
Sir, I wired Scotland Yard days ago,
我前两天给伦敦警♥察♥厅发了点报
and I still haven't received word back.
但是我还没有收到回复
The telegraph lines have been destroyed.
电报线路已经被损坏了
It will be a few days before normal service is resumed.
还需要几天才能恢复正常服务
Not that they're out number one priority at the moment.
这不是现在首要任务
Of course. How's Doctor Ogden?
这是自然 奧格登医生怎么样
Recovering.
在恢复
Still, a close bloody call.
尽管如此 死神差点降临
Your telegram likely doesn't matter much anyway.
不管怎样 你的电报现在不是重点
Given that Lady Atherly and her daughter
假如伊丽莎白·艾瑟里女士和她的女儿
were the intended firebomb target
是这场火灾的目标
I'll wager that they're clear for the first murders.
之前的凶杀案她们肯定知情
I would have to agree with your assessment there.
我同意你的猜想
Do you think that was the cause of the fire?
你认为这是火灾的原因吗
Not according to the fire department.
消防部不是这么说的
The firebomb was a secondary blaze.
火焰炸♥弹♥是二次大火
A coincidence or a clever cover?
是巧合还是巧妙的掩饰
We'll have to catch the bugger before we find that out.
在弄明白之前我们得先抓住凶手
Right.
没错
Would you like to see the debutantes?
你要看看初入社交的少女们吗
Thought you'd never ask.
等你这句话很久了
Ridiculous. I was at my parents' summer home.
荒谬 我当时在我父母的避暑别♥墅♥
You can talk to the staff.
你可以去问佣人
You weren't sticking around to see
你在这逗留是想要
if you'd become the blushing bride?
成为娇羞新娘吗
I wasn't going to become that.
我不可能会是新娘
It was clear Rodney Strong
很显然罗德尼·斯特朗
was going to pick that English tart.
会选择那个英国妓♥女♥
Right.
好吧
Where were you during the fire?
起火的时候你在哪里
I was trapped in the lobby
火灾发生时我被困在
of the Belvedere Arms when the blaze broke out.
贝尔韦代雷·阿姆斯的大厅里
Can anyone confirm this?
有人能证明吗
I was with my parents.
当时我和我的父母在一起
They've hardly let me out of their sight
从其他女孩遇害开始
since the other girls started getting murdered.
他们几乎不让我离开他们的视线
The doctor insisted I accompany her.
医生要求我陪同她一起来
Miss Fairhurst?
费尔赫斯特女士
Miss Fairhurst,
费尔赫斯特女士
were you... What's wrong with her?
你 她怎么了
She's been this way since the fire.
火灾之后她就一直这样了
She was in Brown Brothers Stationary when it started.
火灾发生时她在布朗兄弟酒庄
Miss Fairhurst
费尔赫斯特女士
were you on Melinda Street at all yesterday?
你昨天一整天都在梅林达街吗
Is it over?
结束了吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
The fire. Is it over? Can I go home?
火灾 结束了吗 我能回家了吗
You may have to face the fact
你或许得面对现实
that we're looking at this the wrong way.
我们查案的方向错了
The killer may not be one of the debutantes after all.
从始至终凶手都不在这些少女之中
Rodney Strong's fortune is a compelling motive.
罗德尼·斯特朗的财富是很引人注目的动机
It is, but none of them could have done it.
的确是 但是她们都不可能作案
I've been thinking, Murdoch
我一直在想 默多克
there may be a reason more twisted than that.
可能有一个比这更扭曲的理由
A sequential killer?
连环杀手吗
It might be best to consult your wife.
最好还是咨♥询♥一下你的妻子
I'd rather not.
我宁愿不问
Fair enough. I'm concerned about her, sir.
敢情好 我很担心她 长官
She's been having...
她出现了
delusions.
幻觉
Delusions? Yes, sir.
幻觉吗 是的 长官
Visions of Eva Pearce.
伊娃·皮尔斯的幻觉
That's why she went into the fire.
因此她冲进了火里
Either to save her or to kill herself.
为了救她或者是自杀
The doctor wouldn't do that.
医生不会这么做的
Sir, she very nearly did.
长官 她已经这么做了
Murdoch, perhaps the doctor can't heal herself.
默多克 或许医者不自医
Are you suggesting a psychiatrist?
你是建议她看心理医生吗
It's just that I thought you considered
只是我以为你觉得
that field of study to be bunk.
那研究领域是一派胡言
Maybe I'm evolving, Murdoch.
或许是我开化了 默多克
But if it is a sequential killer
但是如果真的是连环杀手
we need the doctor's help.
我们需要医生的帮助
One good thing about this.
这事有个好处
I can give my sister her precious money back.
我能把我姐姐的钱还给她
Might save me from being threatened by policemen.
也不用受警♥察♥的威胁了
I apologize for that.
这事我向你道歉
My tools and my supplies are all gone.
我的工具和材料都化为灰烬了
And soon enough, I will be as well.
不久之后 我也会如此了
Where?
去哪
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I mean
我的意思是
I think you've got a really good idea here.
我觉得你这个店想法很好
More and more people are buying autos every day
现在越来越多人买♥♥汽车了
and nobody knows how to fix them.
但是没人知道怎么维修
That's what I thought, too.
我也是这么想的
Maybe you need a partner?
或许你需要个合伙人
I've got some savings.
我有点存款
You trust me with your money?
你肯信任的把钱交给我吗
We'll see.
以后就知道了
You doing this to get in good with my sister?
你这么做是为了讨好我姐姐吗
I'm already in good with your sister.
我和你姐姐关系已经很好了
I'm doing this because I honestly think
我这么做是因为我真的觉得
you have a solid idea.
你的想法很可靠
You be wanting your name on the sign?
你想要店牌冠你的名字吗
I hadn't thought of that.
我还没想过这方面
But I like the idea, sure.
但是我很喜欢这个想法 当然
Crabtree and Bloom.
克拉布特里和布洛姆
You saved us.
你救了我们
Both my daughter and me.
我和我的女儿
Why did you go back into the blaze?
你为什么又冲进火里了
I thought that there was someone in there.
我以为里面还有别人
We were alone.
当时只有我们几个
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表