剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
And after the show,
那表演结束
once you left the club?
你离开俱乐部之后呢
I just went home to bed.
我就回家睡觉了
Did anyone... see you there?
有没有人...看见
Believe it or not, I slept alone, Detective.
不管你信不信 我是一个人睡的 探长
Right, then.
好吧
Thank you, Miss Bloom.
非常感谢你 布鲁姆小姐
George?
乔治
Sir,
长官
I've been thinking about it.
我一直在想
I really can't imagine why Nina would be mixed up in all of this.
我实在想不出妮娜会跟这些事有牵扯
Well, if she isn't, she has nothing to worry about.
如果没有 那她根本无需担心
I'm quite sure, sir, that she is incapable of murder!
我相当确定 长官 她绝不会杀人的
I have no doubt you believe that, George,
毫无疑问 你当然相信她了 乔治
but we must follow the evidence. She remains a suspect.
但我们得尊重证据 她仍然没有脱离嫌疑
Then let me talk to her. She won't lie to me.
那让我去跟她谈谈 她不会骗我的
No, George.
不行 乔治
Sir... I said no.
长官... 我说不行
I'm afraid I must insist you stay away from this case.
恐怕我必须坚持 让你回避这个案子
You understand.
明白吗
Sir.
是 长官
There's a significant amount of cyanide in the lip rouge.
口红里有大量的氰化物
Oh, that is bold!
噢 真胆大
How did the killer ensure that she herself didn't get poisoned?
杀手是如何确保自己不会中毒的呢
Perhaps she applies a barrier to protect her lips.
也许她在嘴唇上涂了底妆来保护自己
Wax would do the trick, but it's certainly dangerous.
唇蜡可以做到 但显然这太危险了
Cyanide is fast and deadly.
氰化物致死迅速
She must be very determined.
所以她是铁了心的
And very foolish.
而且很愚蠢
Julia, could you test these as well?
朱莉亚 能不能再帮我测试一下这些口红
They're Miss Bloom's.
它们是布鲁姆小姐的
I'll do it tonight.
我今晚就做检测
You don't think she has something to do with this.
你认为她与这件事无关
I hope not, for George's sake.
看在乔治的份上 我希望如此
I love you, Nina!
我爱你 妮娜
She's so comfortable out there.
她真是挥洒自如
She's a real talent.
她确实很有天赋
I've always admired her stage presence. Mmhmm.
我一直很欣赏她的台风 - 嗯
Yes, her stage presence is lovely.
她的台风真棒
I hope to one day dance as well as Nina.
希望有一天我也能跟妮娜跳得一样好
You, Josie?
你吗 乔西
You're a fine dancer.
你舞跳得很好
Very... charming.
很...有魅力
Your turn, Josie. Yes.
到你了 乔西 好的
Here to keep an eye on your prime suspect, Constable?
过来盯着你的头号♥嫌疑人吗 警官
Well, it might help if you told the Detective
如果你告诉探长
where you were when the murders occurred.
谋杀发生的时候你在哪 那就可以了
I already told him I was alone.
我已经告诉他我是一个人
I suppose he just didn't believe me.
我猜他只是不相信我
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
Yes, of course.
当然
The murders, Nina...
那些谋杀 妮娜...
they have me thinking about these flirtation cards.
让我不得不想到那些调情卡
Who in their right mind
他们认为
would proposition a complete stranger,
谁会毒死一个陌生人
let alone agree to go and meet somebody
更不要说同意去见一个
that you don't know?
根本不认识的人呢
It's a recipe for misadventure, if you ask me.
要我说 这就是不幸发生的原因
You're forgetting the potential for delight.
你忘了这背后的满足感
Catching the eye of a stranger...
吸引陌生人的眼球...
It's not safe!
这根本就不安全
You should take those cards... George!
你应该拿上那些卡片... 乔治
You should take those cards
你应该拿上那些卡片
and throw them in the garbage to avoid the temptation.
然后把它们都扔进垃圾桶 省的被搭讪
Avoid the temptation?! Yes, get rid of them.
省的被搭讪 没错 全都扔了
Don't you trust me, George?
你不相信我吗 乔治
Nina, I'm telling you...
妮娜 我跟你说...
I'm asking you...
我要求你...
to throw them away.
扔掉它们
Well, I won't.
我不
Now, if you'll just wait a moment, you can escort me home.
好了 如果你愿意等一下 之后送我回家吧
Well, I won't.
我不等了
Not tonight.
今晚算了
Then I'm happy I kept those cards.
那我乐意留着卡片 我不会扔的
Cut on his lip as well.
他的嘴唇上也有伤口
This method of murder is proving to be surprisingly effective.
这种杀人方式真是惊人地高效
"Eager purveyor of kisses and hugs for gentlemen
"渴求绅士的亲吻与拥抱
seeks the pleasure of your company. Satisfaction assured."
愿得君相伴 尽兴方可归"
Addressed specifically to a Mr. Nielsen.
特别指定是给尼尔森先生的
Evidently he took the bait.
显然他上钩了
This card has a printer's mark, sir.
这张卡片上有印刷者的商标 长官
Sales in flirtation cards have been very brisk.
调情卡销♥售♥火爆
I don't keep track of every man
我不可能记下每个
who comes in and picks a card off the rack.
进来拿卡的男人
Have a closer look.
再仔细看看
These were ordered by a woman.
这些卡片是女人订的
Surely there can't be very many women who
显然不会有那么多女人来
buy such cards. No, you're right, of course.
买♥♥这样的卡片 确实是的
Yes, these are custom made for a special order.
没错 这些卡片是特殊定制的
Here.
这里
A Miss Smith.
一位史密斯小姐
Can you tell us what she looked like?
你能告诉我们她长什么样吗
I don't know. The transaction was completed entirely by mail.
我不知道 交易一直是通过邮件往来的
Here is the address.
这是地址
Post office box.
邮局的邮箱
Sir, it looks like she ordered ten cards in total.
长官 她似乎一共订了十张卡
Leaving her with seven.
还剩七张
Witnesses describe our Miss Smith at the post office
在邮局 有证人看到这位史密斯小姐
as being a blonde,
是一头金发
well dressed, but none of them saw her face.
穿着得体 但没有人看见她的脸
She wore a hat with a bit of veil when she opened the box.
她打开邮箱的时候戴着有面纱的帽子
She was careful and precise.
她非常小心谨慎
These lip rouges are the same.
这些口红印是一样的
Likely the same poison as well.
可能毒素也是一样的
The question is,
问题是
what does this latest victim have in common with the previous two?
最新的这名受害者和之前的两位有什么共同点
I'll search for a link, sir, but
我一直在寻找联♥系♥ 长官 但
Mr. Nielsen is older than the previous victims,
尼尔森先生比之前的受害人年纪都大
he lives in a different part of town,
他住在小镇的另一片区域
he worked in trade, not advertising... I found
他在贸易部工作过 并不是广♥告♥部 我在他
this receipt in his pocket. Apparently he had dinner
口袋里找到这张收据 很显然他在苍鹭和天鹅
at the Heron and Swan.
餐厅吃的晚餐
Julia. William.
茱莉亚 威廉
I have completed the test you requested.
我做好了你要求的那个检测
George, why don't you go down to the Heron and Swan
乔治 要不你去苍鹭和天鹅那
and see if Mr. Roth ever visited there?
看看罗斯先生有没有去过那
Try the hotel first.
先去那个旅馆查查
Perhaps he discarded one of these receipts there as well.
也许他也在那丢过几张收据
Yes, of course.
好的 没问题
Did you find any poison in Miss Bloom's lip rouge?
你在布鲁姆女士的口红里发现毒素没
There were traces of cyanide. Is that so?
有氰化物的痕迹 真的吗
But it's not uncommon for cosmetics to be contaminated,
但那在被污染过的化妆品里并不是很罕见
and no single stick contained enough to be lethal.
而且没有一根里面含有足够致命的分量
All right.
好吧
Thank you, Julia.
麻烦了 茱莉亚
If only we had a camera
要是我们有个相机
to capture the moment she slaps him.
拍下她掌掴他的一幕该多好
If she takes him down a peg,
要是她给他一棍子
that'll be good enough for me.
就更好了
She looks really busy. I'm gonna come back later.
她看起来真忙 我还是稍后再来吧
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表