剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Or you could rejoin your colleagues on their dog case.
或者你也可以回去和同事一起破狗案
I'll get my pen.
我去拿笔
Mr. Stoddard, a word?
斯托达德先生 能聊聊吗
What can I do for you, Detective?
有什么可以帮忙的 探长
I understand Mrs. Frizzle's dog was poisoned.
弗瑞兹夫人的狗被毒死了
Yes, and Edith is convinced I did it.
我知道 伊迪丝坚信是我做的
Frankly, with her for an owner, it's entirely possible
坦白说 有她作主人 那个可怜的家伙
the poor creature took his own life.
完全有可能自己了结自己
Do you know of any reason why she would suspect you in particular?
你知道她为什么特别怀疑你吗
She's labouring under the delusion that her dog
她一直沉浸于她的狗
stood in the way of my victory,
挡住了我的成功之路
when it's obvious that Pistachio is the superior animal.
很明显开心果更胜一筹
That's not the way the judges saw it.
裁判可不是这么认为的
That was last year, before I hired Mr. Dubois.
那是去年了 在我雇佣杜布瓦之前
You believe it to be strychnine poisoning?
你觉得是马钱子碱中毒吗
Given the symptoms you've described, there seems little doubt.
根据你描述的症状来看 应该没什么疑问
Although vomiting after strychnine poisoning
马钱子碱中毒后会呕吐并不寻常 是吗
would be unusual, wouldn't it?
并不寻常 是吗
I'll take the sample back to Miss James,
我把样本带给詹姆斯女士
get her to analyze it at the morgue. Thank you.
让她在陈尸所分♥析♥下 谢了
It was you. You did this!
是你 是你杀了他
Mr. Stoddard. I'll kill you.
斯托达德先生 我要杀了你
I will kill you! Mr. Stoddard, that is quite enough.
我要杀了你 斯托达德先生 够了
You are coming with me.
你跟我来
This is an outrage!
这简直就是侮辱
She is the one who should be in here.
她才是应该被关进来的那个人
I've done nothing wrong.
我没犯任何罪
You uttered a death threat, Mr. Stoddard.
你对别人下了死亡威胁 斯托达德先生
Where's Pistachio? She's been entrusted to the constabulary.
开心果在哪 她会被安置在警局里
You'd better take good care. She has a tendency to wander.
你要好好照管她 她有漫游症
Good girl, Pistachio. George.
真是好孩子 开心果 乔治
You and Henry will need to mind the... dog
你和亨利要注意这条...狗
while Mr. Stoddard is in custody.
在斯托达德先生被拘留期间
Sir, when will that be?
长官 要到什么时候
Once he's had a chance to calm down.
到他冷静下来的时候
She's taken a real shine to you, sir.
她很喜欢你 长官
You know, they say that a dog can sense a true dog lover.
俗话说 狗狗能感觉到真的爱狗者
Well, they are wrong.
他们错了
Shoo. Shoo.
走开 走开
I think Pistachio might need to take care of some business.
我看开心果需要放下水了
Where are we going, sir? Here.
我们要去哪儿 长官 给你
Are these the missing women? Yes.
这些是失踪的女人吗 是的
With whatever details I've learned.
这是我能搜集的最详细的资料了
What does this say?
这个是什么
Lynn Clark, 40s, new to Toronto.
林恩·克拉克 四十岁 刚到多伦多
You assured me that you could read.
你跟我保证你能读懂的
Those are all my notes, by the way, so don't lose them.
这些是我所有的笔记 别弄丢了
I've decided the best way to approach this is to concentrate
我总结到最好的办法就是一次
on one missing woman at a time, starting with...
只着眼一个失踪的女人 开始于
Natalie Sykes. Twenty-six years old.
娜塔莉·赛克斯 二十六岁
Her family hasn't heard from her since the fire.
她的家人从火灾后还没有得到她的消息
Why her, sir?
为什么从她开始 长官
She's first on the list.
因为她是名单上的第一个
Oh, right. That makes sense.
哦 对 有道理
My aunt Primrose and Azalea are big dog lovers.
我的阿姨普丽姆罗丝和奥萨利都是超级狗迷
I bet they never had any of the breeds they have
他们肯定从来没养过这些
at these high class dog shows.
高级狗狗秀上的品种吧
No, they're all mongrels.
没有 养的都是些杂种狗
But it's said that mongrels are not only smarter,
但是据说杂种狗不仅聪明
but healthier than these purebreds.
而且还比纯种狗更健康
What is it?
怎么了
We might as well take a break.
我们可以休息一下
You thirsty, Pistachio? Come on.
你渴了吗 开心果 走吧
Come on, Pistachio.
走吧 开心果
That should be him there, sir. Mr. Harding?
那个应该就是他 长官 哈丁先生
Who wants to know?
有什么要问的
It's my understanding a Miss Natalie Sykes
据我了解 一位叫娜塔莉·赛克斯的女士
lived across the hall from you earlier this year.
今年年初住在你对面
For a time.
是住了一段时间
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Early May. May?
五月初 五月
That was after the fire.
那是在火灾之后
Did you not know she was reported missing in mid-April?
你不知道她4月中旬就被报告失踪了吗
She didn't look missing to me.
在我看来 她不像是失踪
Do you have any idea where she might have gone?
你知道她有可能去了哪里吗
Church. Church?
教堂 哪个教堂
Saint Stephen-in-the-Fields.
圣史蒂芬教堂
That's where she was heading when I last saw her.
我最后一次见到她的时候 她正要去那儿
And weren't you concerned when she didn't return from church?
她没从教堂回来 你就不担心她吗
It was not my business.
这关我什么事
You said you read, Jackson.
你说你读过书 杰克逊
Sir.
是 长官
Do you know the works of Karl Marx?
你读过卡尔·马♥克♥思♥的作品吗
Can't say that I do. He said the more industry grows,
没读过 他说工业越发达
the quicker it destroys community.
社会就会越快毁灭
He may be right.
他可能说得没错
Do you think the Detective will make us do more work
你觉得探长会让我们做
than the Inspector did?
比警长要求更多的事吗
He may implement some efficient systems.
他可能会推行一些高效的制度
So we may do less? Give it back!
那我们就能少干活了 还给我
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What's the trouble here? Thank you.
发生了什么事 谢谢二位警官
This barkeep has stolen my travel journal, and it's irreplaceable.
这位酒保偷了我宝贵的旅行日志
Travel journal? Where are you travelling from?
旅行日志 你从哪来的
All across the country. I'm a historian,
我游历全国 是一名历史学家
telling the true tale of this great land
讲述这片伟大土地上真实的故事
as her iconic birthday fast approaches.
因为她的生日就快到了
Canada is having a birthday? Oh yes. Look at this.
加拿大要过生日了吗 没错 看
This is from an eleven-year-old girl
这幅画是新斯科舍省
in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
卢嫩堡的一个11岁小姑娘画的
And this...
还有这个...
a celebratory birthday song from Newfoundland.
是来自纽芬兰的生日歌♥
Newfoundland is not a part of Canada.
纽芬兰不是加拿大的国土啊
Oh, it will be.
很快就是了
Oh, really? When exactly will this transpire?
真的吗 具体什么时候会发生呢
George... his irreplaceable book.
乔治...他的宝贝本子
When did you last see this book?
你最后看见本子是什么时候
I'm sure it didn't just disappear.
我确信不是刚刚消失的
Well, I was sitting right here.
嗯 我刚刚就坐在这儿
I turned to admire that lovely dog you have over there,
我转过身来看你们那只可爱的狗
who's no longer here, by the way.
顺便 她没在那儿了
I turned back and there was me book, gone.
我再转过身来 我的本子就不见了
Pistachio!
开心果
Why else was Edith at the dog show?
伊迪斯为什么也在狗展会上
It was revenge. An eye for an eye. It's as simple as that.
这是报复 以牙还牙 就是真么简单
By poisoning your trainer?
通过给你的训犬师下毒
My trainer? Mr. Dubois.
我的训犬师 迪布瓦先生
Good God. I'd hardly be this upset
天呐 如果她是要报复迪布瓦先生
if she was after Dubois.
我就不至于这么难过了
After Horace was poisoned,
在贺拉斯被毒死之后
Dubois wasn't taking any chances.
迪布瓦不放过任何纰漏
He was eating Pistachio's food?
他吃了开心果的食物
It was his idea. He's very dedicated.
这是他的想法 他非常敬业
So the dog was the intended victim. Of course.
那么狗才是原定的受害者 当然
That's why I find it so appalling.
所以我才觉得这如此可怕
A self-confessed dog lover.
还自称什么爱狗人士
Mrs. Frizzle did not try to poison your dog.
弗瑞斯夫人并没有给你的狗下毒
How do you know?
你怎么知道
The poison that was used was strychnine,
使用的毒药是马钱子碱
the same that was used on Horace.
贺拉斯也死于这种毒药
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表