剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
If you'd have asked for help, you wouldn't be here.
如果你有寻求帮助 你就不会进来了
You really believe that?
你真的相信吗
Does this looks like it?
这看起来像吗
Go on, get out. They'll know you did this.
快走 出去 他们会知道是你做的
Go get what you need on whoever's framing ya.
去从陷害你的人那里找到你需要的东西
I'll find your wife.
我会找到你的妻子的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
COME ON, THEN! (groans and grunts)
来吧那就
Ah! Ah!
啊 啊
I'll expect you out now.
从现在开始我希望你离开
You can't say that you weren't warned.
你不能说你没有被警告过
Cat got your tongue, Brackenreid?
无话可说了吧 布拉肯里
I've been on the job twenty years, Davis.
我从事这个工作20年了 戴维斯
There's nothing you can do to stop me.
你没有办法阻止我的
You heard him. You're finished.
你听到他说的话了 你完了
I may be finished with the job.
我也许完成了这份工作
Doesn't mean I'm finished with you.
但不意味着我跟你结束了
Leave it, Davis.
算了吧 戴维斯
Station Four is done.
四号♥警局已经完了
The only person that Murdoch has on his side
唯一一个在默多克那边的人
is that little imbecile.
就是那个蠢货
I've got men on him,
我在他身边安排了人
but I doubt he's good for much.
但是我怀疑他有那么大的用处
Listen, you know the two that are glued to Williams.
听着 你知道那两个粘在威廉身上的人
Right. Well, I'm on to them.
是 我会开始留意他们的
And I'm not in uniform. If Williams is involved
而且我没有穿制♥服♥ 如果威廉参与在
in Dr. Ogden's disappearance,
奥格登医生的消失之中
then they've got something to do with it.
那么他们就会做出一些相关的事
Watch yourself, sir.
你自己小心点 局座
I've lost my job and my best man,
我已经丢掉了我的工作和我最好的朋友
it's too late for that.
说什么都太晚了
It's up to us to make this right,
现在能否让一切好起来取决于我们
Crabtree. You and me.
克拉布特里 你和我
Paper!
卖♥♥报了
I asked you to look into those two.
我让你去调查这两个人
I was, but... Instead you wrote an article
我调查了 但是 你却写了一篇文章
all but accusing Detective Murdoch of murdering a woman and...
指控默多克探长谋杀了一个女人还
abducting his wife. Why?
诱拐了他的妻子 为什么
Because that was the story.
因为那就是事实
Who told you Doctor Ogden had been taken?
谁告诉你奥格登医生被绑♥架♥了
I received my report from Chief Constable Davis.
我收到郡警♥察♥局长戴维斯的报告
Davis. And what do you know that's not in here?
戴维斯 除了这些你还知道什么
Is she still alive? I don't know that, George.
她还活着吗 我不知道 乔治
You don't know. You know Davis is a part of this, don't you?
你不知道 你知道戴维斯参与其中了 对不对
George, you're being ridicu...
乔治 你简直可笑
Davis is a part of it,
戴维斯参与其中了
and so is Williams, and so is Graham.
乔治也是 还有格雷厄姆
They're civic-minded men. Good citizens.
他们都是有公德心的人 好的公民
That is a lie and you know it.
这是一个谎言 你知道的
Get your hand off me.
把你的手从我身上拿开
I don't see much of a future for us
我不觉得我们会有未来
if you continue to act this way.
如果你继续这样的表现的话
Now, I know you're fond of Detective Murdoch
现在 我知道你喜欢默多克探长
but, it's clear that he's not the man you thought he was.
但是 事实就是他并不是你印象中的那样
Well, it's clear that you're not the woman I thought you were.
好吧 事实就是你也不那个我印象里的女人
I was just doing my job.
我只是做我的工作
HELP!
救命
LET ME OUT!
让我出去
Somebody!
有人吗
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I told the Detective and his wife all that I know.
我把一切都告诉了探长和他妻子
I can't help you. I would if I could.
我帮不了你 如果我能的话我会的
I know.
我知道
I think I just wanted to see you.
我想我只是想要看到你
Well, here I am.
我就在这儿
I'm so sorry. I never should have let you go.
我很抱歉 我不应该让你走
You deserve better than me.
你值得比我更好的
I'm only realizing now that there is no better than you.
我现在才意识到 没有比你更好的
But I don't know what to do.
但是我不知道该怎么做
With the Detective and Dr. Ogden gone...
现在探长和奥格登医生都不在了
You'll find them.
你会找到他们的
It's gonna be alright.
一切都会好的
That's so touching.
太感人了
Get out of here.
给我出去
I would have thought you'd be out looking.
我以为你会去寻找他
Or is it that you'd rather spend time
或者你更愿意跟彩绘仕女
with painted ladies than look for your Detective?
在一起 而不去找你的探长
Or his missing wife? I said get out.
或者他失踪的妻子 我说了出去
Strike me and you end up in a cell
打我你就会进监狱
where you will be even more useless than you currently are.
那么你就会比现在更没用
But Constable, think about this...
但是警官 想想这个
you are at a crossroads in your life.
你现在走在你人生的十字路口
If you help me,
如果你帮我
you will have an unimpeded rise to the top.
你将会畅通无阻坐到最高的位置
Your Inspector is gone.
警长走了
Your immediate superior is a murderer.
你最亲近的长官是个杀人犯
Things are looking up for Constable George Crabtree
对于乔治·克拉布特里探员来说事情正在好转
and all you have to do is look away.
而且你唯一需要做的就是把脸转过去
I won't be doing that.
我不会那么做的
Sounds to me like you wish to add another item
听起来你是想要再在
to your long list of mistakes.
你的错误清单上加上一项
Enjoy your time with your whore.
好好享受和你的淫♥妇♥在一起的时间吧
No.
不
Don't.
不要
Don't worry, George,
别担心 乔治
nothing he says will bother me.
他说什么都不会惹恼我
The way you just stood up to him...
你站在他面前的样子
makes me so proud of you.
让我真的很为你骄傲
Once you have her, have Fergus and McFadden
一旦你得到他 得到费格斯和麦克法登
take her to the other location.
把她带到另一个地点
Davis will be here in half an hour to clean up the mess.
戴维斯会在半个小时之后到哪里去收拾残局
(grunting) AH!
啊
This would have worked out a lot better for you
事情本来可以对你更好的
if you hadn't of seen my face.
如果你没有看到我的脸的话
Get rid of her!
除掉她
OUT THE BACK, YOU IDIOT!! (muffled screams)
从后门出去 你这个白♥痴♥
So you didn't see who left the note?
所以你没有看到是谁留下的笔记
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
It's from Detective Murdoch. What's it say?
这是默多克探长的 上面说了什么
He needs our help.
他需要我们的帮助
Let's go.
我们走吧
Oh! Motorbike.
摩托车
Dr. Ogden?!
奥格登医生
Doctor?!
医生
You should have stayed retired.
你应该保持退休的
If you've hurt her...
如果你伤害了她
You'll what?
你会怎么样
I'll kill you.
我会杀了你
I doubt that.
我表示怀疑
You sure this is the place?
你确定是这里吗
This is where we met last time.
这是我们上次见面的地方
Then where is he, George? I don't know, Jackson.
他在哪儿 乔治 我不知道杰克逊
(sound of running footsteps) DETECTIVE?!
探长
AH!!
啊
(more shots) AH!!
啊
(more shots) AAH!!
啊
No.
不
No!
不
Oh my God. George!
我的上帝 乔治
No! No!
不 不
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表