剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Come on, hurry up!
快点儿
Ugh! Ah! Copper...
警官
one of these days, when their backs are turned, huh...
哪天他们翻脸不认人了...
You're the copper?
你是警♥察♥?
Who wants to know?
谁想知道
Name's Julian Foster.
我叫朱利安 福斯特
I'm only in for assault.
我只是因为打架斗殴进来的
Good for you.
你可真行
What I mean is I'll be out soon,
我的意思是 我很快就能出去了
and I have some business to attend to,
我有个活儿可以做
business that could profit us both.
这活儿能让咱俩都受益
How so? Tell me where she is.
怎么说 告诉我她在哪儿
Who? The one whose husband
谁 那个让你身陷囹圄的案子中
you're doing time for killing.
被你杀了丈夫的女人
Why are you looking for her?!
你找她做什么
It's not just me.
不只是我
If you care for her, you'd best let me find her first.
你要是在乎她 你最好让我先找到她
Move apart!
分开!
Meet me in the coal shed in 10 minutes.
十分钟后煤棚见
William...
威廉
what do you think of this?
你觉得这个怎么样
"Cartography exhibit.
地图绘制展览会
The original Mercator projection."
原汁原味的墨卡托投影
The complete planisphere.
完整的平面天体图
They're only in town for a little while.
展览只在镇上稍作停留
I thought we might have lunch after.
我想我们看过展览后可以共进午餐
Better get going then.
那我们现在就该出发了
Hello?
喂
Henry, a burglary isn't usually
亨利 普通的盗窃案一般
something that requires my attention.
不值得我浪费精力
I see. Yes, yes, I'll be there presently.
我知道了 好的 我马上就到
No Mercator projection?
不去看墨卡托投影了
There's been a burglary
埃德娜 布鲁克斯的老宅
at Edna Brooks' old residence.
发生了一起入室盗窃案
Then, you should go.
那 你该走了
Probably has nothing to do with her, but...
也许跟她根本没关系 但是
George is in prison for a crime she likely committed
乔治可能替她背了黑锅 正在监狱里服刑
it's better a dead-end than a missed opportunity.
最后走投无路总比一开始就错失良机要好
You're right.
你说得对
Keep away.
离远点
Oh, my God!
天哪
Foster!
福斯特
Foster, look, look at me.
福斯特 看着我
Who... who... who did this to you?
谁 是谁干的
What does this have to do with Edna Brooks?! Fos... !
这和埃德娜·布鲁克斯有什么关系 福斯特
Damm it!
该死的
Guards! Guards!
卫兵 卫兵
What are you doing?! Get back with the others.
你们在做什么 退到人群里去
You can't move the body like...
你们不能这样移♥动♥尸体
Let's go on.
我们继续
You're destroying evidence! Don't get involved!
你们在破坏现场证据 别插手
That man was murdered. It's not your concern.
他是被谋杀的 这不是你该关心的
As a matter of fact, it's of great concern to me.
事实上 这就是我最该关心的
Then be smart about it.
那就放聪明点
Back to it!
退后
Mr. Suffock's been living here
萨福克先生过去四个月以来
for the past four months, and this is the first break-in
一直住在这儿 据他所知
as far as he knows.
这是第一次被强行闯入
What was taken, Mr. Suffock?
丢了什么吗 萨福克先生
Uh, nothing as far as I can tell.
目前来看 什么也没丢
He returned home from his night shift
他下了夜班回来时
and he found his curtains were drawn, sir.
发现他的窗帘被拉上了 先生
They were open before I left to work.
我上班走时 窗帘是拉开的
I was thinking that the intruder may not
我在想 那个入侵者也许是
have wanted to be seen from the outside, sir.
不想人们从外面发现他 先生
A reasonable assumption.
合理的假设
No sign of forced entry. Did you lock that door?
没有强行闯入的痕迹 你锁门了吗
Of course. They must have picked the lock.
当然 他们一定是撬门进来的
Or had a key.
或者 有钥匙
You think Mrs. Brooks returned, sir?
您认为布鲁克斯夫人回来了吗 先生
Sir?
先生
Something is different from when I was last here.
这里和我上次来时有些不同
What?
什么
I... I don't know. Henry, please fetch my camera.
我不知道 亨利 请把我的相机拿来
Right away.
马上就来
You're not a policeman anymore
你已经不再是警♥察♥了
so stop behaving like one.
所以别表现得像个警♥察♥
That man who was killed, he's somehow
那个被杀的男人 他冥冥中
connected to a woman by the name of Edna Brooks.
和一个叫埃德娜·布鲁克斯的女人有关系
Yes, I know who she is. You do?
我知道她是谁 你竟然知道
She's the reason you're in here, is she not?
你因她而入狱的 不是吗
She killed her husband, and you took responsibility for it.
她杀了她的丈夫 你却为此背了黑锅
What makes you think I didn't kill him?
为什么你觉得我没有杀他
If you'd been guilty, you would have pled guilty.
你要是有罪 你会认罪
If you were both innocent you would have pled not guilty.
要是你们都无罪 你会辩称无罪
Instead you pled nolo contendere, no contest,
你没有恳求无罪申诉或是辩解
the only plea that would close the case
这是唯一一个不会让你白担罪责
without forcing you to confess to a crime you didn't commit.
并且了解案子的辩护
You're either the most noble man I've ever met
你不是我见过的最高尚的人
or the stupidest.
就是最愚蠢的人
I can't quite decide which.
我不能确定是哪个
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
There's plenty of break-ins in that neighbourhood, Murdoch.
那个社区有许多起入室案 默多克
There was no sign of forced entry, sir,
那里没有强行闯入的痕迹 先生
and the curtains were deliberately drawn.
窗帘被故意拉上了
So, Edna Brooks went back to her apartment,
所以 埃德娜·布鲁克斯回了一趟她的公♥寓♥
is that what you're suggesting?
这是你的假设吗
It's possible.
这不是没有可能
You're clutching at straws.
你这是在把死马当活马医
Sir, they are all I have.
先生 我知道的只有这么多
Bloody Crabtree! If he would just tell us
该死的克拉布特里 如果他肯告诉我们
where she was. I know he knows!
她在哪里就好了 我知道他知道
I've tried. He won't even see me.
我试过了 他根本不愿意见我
So, how is this lot gonna help?
所以 这沓照片有什么用
Well, sir, if Edna Brooks did return
先生 如果埃德娜·布鲁克斯 确实回去过
to her apartment, she did so for a reason.
她一定是有原因的
What exactly are you looking for?
你到底在找什么
I'm not sure. Something is different
我不确定 与我们最后一次去那儿相比
from when we were there last.
某些东西不同了
After Archie Brooks' murder?
在阿奇·布鲁克斯的谋杀案之后?
Is something missing?
有什么东西不见了么
I don't know. I can't quite put my finger on it.
我不知道 我也说不太清
Spot the difference.
找不同
What fun! They could make a game out of this.
多有趣 他们可以利用这个发明一个游戏
The blood is gone.
血迹不见了
And there's a new tablecloth. Hmm, not that.
这儿铺了块新桌布 嗯 不是那个
Look at the stove.
看看这炉子
What? Look at the stove pipe.
什么 看看这炉烟管
It was misaligned and now it's not.
它之前没对准 现在却对准了方向
That's it! That's what was bothering me!
就是这个 就是这个一直在困扰着我
The stove pipe was removed and then replaced.
炉烟管被移♥动♥并重新安置过
Someone was looking for something.
有人在找什么东西
Or retrieving it.
或者是取回它
I knew there was a reason I married you.
我就知道我娶你是对的
Alright, stand in the yard!
站到院子里
I wouldn't do that.
我要是你就不这么干
I need to see that body before it's disposed of.
我得在尸体被处理之前去看看它
Just wait a moment.
等会儿
You know something? He said your mother
你知道吗 他说你妈
was a prostitute. He did, did he?
是个妓♥女♥ 他这么说的?
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表