剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Those policemen are investigating poor Muriel's death.
这些警♥察♥在调查可怜的穆里尔的死亡
They are not permitted within the gates
他们是不被允许进门的
and will not try to enter again.
而且也不会再试图进来了
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定
It's their world.
这是他们的世界
We're just pretending we're not in it.
我们只是假装没在这个世界里
Do you like it here?
你喜欢这里吗
Yes.
喜欢
But...
但是
I've learned a few things about you
你在这里的短期时间里
in your short time here.
我已经了解了一些关于你的事
Which is why I felt this would be most appropriate.
这就是为什么我觉得这是最合适你的
Hestia?
赫斯提
Goddess of the hearth, the home.
壁炉的女神 家
You are a protector.
你是个守护者
You will protect us, and our home.
你会保护我们 保护我们的家
Rebecca. It's not what you think.
丽贝卡 不是你想的那样
Can't you just trust me? How can I trust you
你就不能相信我吗 我怎么相信你
when you lie to my face and won't tell me why?
你当着我的面撒谎却不肯告诉我为什么
We're through. Rebecca!
我们分手了 丽贝卡
You heard the young lady's decision.
你已经听到一个年轻女士的决定了
Now prove yourself to be a man and respect it.
现在证明你是个男人并且尊重她的决定
What right do you have to tell her
你凭什么告诉她
I was stepping out on her?
我对她不忠
I saw what I saw.
我看见了我所看见的
You, canoodling that woman in the Queen's Hotel.
你 在女王宾馆里和那个女人亲热
Canoodling? Yes, canoodling!
亲热吗 是的 亲热
What you saw...
你看见的
was a woman teaching me to read.
是一个女人在叫我读书
Why hide that from Miss James?
为什么躲着詹姆斯女士
Rebecca is going to be a doctor, for heaven's sakes.
看在上帝的份上 丽贝卡要成为一名医生了
How can I tell her I can't even read?
我要怎么跟她说我连字都不认识
I don't think you give the young lady enough credit.
我觉得你给那位年轻女士的信任不够
Who am I kidding?
我是谁在开玩笑吧
You did me a favour.
你帮了我个忙
A heart only breaks worse the longer it's pledged.
心在承诺的时间越长碎得越多
Ah, Jackson.
杰克逊
Give me a task. I am not fond of sitting idly by
给我个任务 我不喜欢无所事事的坐着
waiting for others to do their jobs so I can do mine.
等待别人去做他们的工作 这样我才能做我的
You've always sought the truth, sir.
长官 你一直在寻找真理
The truth is all that matters.
真♥相♥才是最重要的
Hector Coleman
赫克托耳·科尔曼
the man who took your sister
这个男人从你身边
away from you...
带走了你的妹妹
I never wanna hear that name again.
我再也不想听到那个名字了
He's alive, sir.
他还活着 长官
And he lives in Toronto.
而且他生活在多伦多
Hestia! I love it. It suits you!
赫斯提 我喜欢这个 很适合你
Does it?
是吗
Athena can see into the heart of a person.
雅典娜能看透人的心灵
Well, in that spirit I'd like to make myself useful.
好吧 在这种精神下 我想让自己有用
I happen to have a soap recipe
我正好有个肥皂的秘诀
that's excellent for the complexion.
这对皮肤很好
Oh, wonderful!
太棒了
I'd like to be the first to try it.
我想第一个试试
Where are the supplies?
我们的供给呢
I'd like to make a test batch first. In the cellar.
我想先做一批测试 在地窖里
But don't go down there.
但是你别下去
Ask Demeter and she'll get them for you.
告诉迪米特 她会帮你的
I'm the goddess of the household.
我是这个家庭的女神
Surely I can fetch my own supplies.
我当然可以自己拿东西
Really. Don't.
真的 别去
Really.
真的
Where is Demeter?
迪米特在哪
I should at least invite her to join us.
我至少应该邀请她加入我们
What are you doing down here?
你下来做什么
I was just looking for some lye.
我只是在找一些碱液
To make soap.
来做肥皂
I know what lye is for. And we're all out.
我知道碱液是干嘛的 我们都用完了
Don't come down here again.
别再下来了
So what's all this, me old mucker?
那么 这些都是啥 我的老木器吗
It's a timer, sir, made with an alarm clock.
这是个计时器 长官 是用闹钟做的
It has a string affixed to the ringer.
它有一个固定在振铃上的弦
Now, once the desired time is reached
现在 一旦达到预期时间
the string pulls the cork, releasing an incendiary fluid
绳子拉住软木塞 释放出一种燃烧液体
which then makes contact with the explosive.
然后与炸♥药♥进行接触
Once that happens, the blasting cap is ignited and
一旦发生这种情况 爆破帽就会点点燃
What happened? Alright, back to work everybody.
发生了什么 没事 回到工作岗位
It's just Murdoch experimenting. Back to work!
是默多克的实验 继续工作
Alright!
好吧
It's simple enough Norman Bruce could have made it.
这很简单 诺曼·布鲁斯就能做到
It fits.
很吻合
Especially since I've just learned that
尤其是当我知道
the TNT was stolen
三肖甲苯是就在三天前从
from Mr. Bruce's worksite only three days ago.
布鲁斯先生工地上偷来的
That's the day before Mrs. Bruce was killed.
那是布鲁斯女士被杀的前一天
When did you last see her, Mr. Coleman?
你最后一次看见她是什么时候 科尔曼先生
Fourteen years ago. Too long to be holding on, but
十四年前 年深日久以至于我无法坚守
I guess I always hoped she'd come back.
但是 我想我一直都期待她能回来
How did you meet her?
你是怎么认识她的
I saw her staring at a poster of Niagara Falls.
我看见她盯着一张尼亚加拉大瀑布的海报
She said she'd always wanted to go.
她说那是她梦寐以求的地方
We started talking.
于是 我们便开始交谈
Then you forced her to move away with you.
然后 你强迫她和你一起远走高飞
No! Moving was her idea.
不 离开是她的主意
Her parents were dead and she was all alone.
父母双亡 她一人孤独难耐
She just wanted to get away from the memories.
她不过想逃离过去的回忆
I moved because she asked me to.
是她叫我一起走的
I'd even bought tickets to honeymoon in Niagara Falls.
我甚至买♥♥了去往尼亚加拉大瀑布度蜜月的机票
The next day she was gone. So were the tickets.
第二天她就走了 就是用我买♥♥的票
You never saw her again.
自此你再也没有见过她
Did you find her?
你有找过她吗
I just wanna know what I did wrong.
我只是想知道我做错了什么
No point in asking. Can't believe a word she says.
问她简直毫无意义 她说的话没有一个字能信
I knew you were up to something.
我知道你是带着目的来的
What are you really doing down here?
你究竟想做什么
You're researching chromosomes.
你在研究染色体
You know how to read that?
你知道怎么辨别吗
This looks like an accessory chromosome,
这看起来像副染色体
the one that determines that a baby will be male?
就是那个决定婴儿为男性的染色体吗
You know some science.
看来你对科学还有所了解
How refreshing.
真是令人精神一振
But that assumption by the male-dominated
但是 这个由男性主导科学机构的
scientific establishment is wrong.
假设是错误的
You've proven that? No, not me.
你证实过吗 不 不是我
Nettie Stevens.
内蒂·史蒂文斯
She's an American on the brink of publishing her findings.
她是个即将出版其研究成果的美国人
The "accessory" or "X element" chromosome is, in fact,
不管是副染色体 还是X因素染色体
the female determiner.
实际上都是女性的限定词
Women are the default of nature.
女人的存在是自然界的常态
Are you... trying to manipulate babies?
你在尝试操纵婴儿的性别吗
Not quite.
不完全是这样
You might actually understand my work.
也许你能明白我究竟在做什么
What I'm about to show you is not for everyone.
这可不是人人都可以看的
Where is that key?
钥匙在哪里
Oh, here it is.
在这
You can't tell anyone.
你不能告诉其他人
Athena wouldn't like it.
雅典娜可不喜欢
Why not?
为什么不
Because it's not for the faint of heart.
因为这可不是为胆小鬼准备的
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表