剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Gerard Waldkirch, known by all
杰勒德·瓦德奇
as the Sausage King. A popular chap.
众所周知的香肠大王
Well, they did name him King.
他们确实叫他大王
Cause of death was a very deep knife wound.
刀伤致死 切口深
Thin blade.
刀片薄
Did anyone see the incident? Two witnesses, sir.
有目击者吗 长官 有两个
Neither could give much of a description, but it was the Lurker.
口供得出线索不多 但应该就是潜伏者
Why say that? Sir,
为什么 长官
they described seeing a man cloaked in darkness
因为他们描述的那个人穿着黑色的斗篷
who snarled like an animal.
还像野兽一样发出咆哮声
Well... You know what this means, George.
好吧... 乔治 你知道这意味着什么
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
The Lurker has moved up to murder.
潜伏者开始杀人了
Constables have interviewed all of the neighboors, and shop keepers.
警员已经查证了所有的邻居和周围的店主
The victim was known to all,
他们都认识受害者
yet no one emerged as a suspect.
但疑犯还未出现
The man had a busy night.
疑犯这一晚真够忙的
A murder, the Star Room,
杀了个人 跑去剧院
and he broke into my own bloody house.
还闯进了我家
All we know is that the incidents continue
我们只知道所有的事件都发生在
to occur in a concentrated area.
人多的地方
I'll talk to Station House 3 and get more Constables.
我会向三号♥派出所要求增派人手
He was about to attack my wife, Murdoch.
默多克 他差点伤到我老婆
We're catching him tonight.
我们今晚就要抓到他
Mr. Pendrick?
潘德瑞克先生
Gentlemen. James! What are you doing here?
先生们 詹姆斯 你在这儿干嘛
It's about this unfortunate murder, I'm afraid.
是为了那起不幸发生的谋杀案
There's somebody I'd like you to meet.
我想给你们介绍一个人
This is Ashmi, my assistant.
阿什蜜 我的助手
A woman? Always a woman, Tom.
一个女人 是个女人 汤姆
Ashmi saw the Sausage King only yesterday,
阿什蜜正好昨天在我的实验室
in my laboratory.
见过香肠大王
What was he doing in your laboratory?
他在你实验室做什么
I hate being interrupted by time-wasting meals.
我觉得出去吃饭很浪费时间
Ashmi has our lunches brought in.
所以阿什蜜帮忙把午饭拿进来
The Sausage King delivers them directly to us.
是香肠大王送过来的
I see.
我知道了
Did he do or say anything of interest?
他说了或是做了什么特别的事情吗
Only this.
只有一件事
That someone had recently damaged his cart.
他说有人弄坏了他的货车
Vandalism?
故意的吗
He said a man was "out to get him."
他说有个人打算对付他
He was murdered on Parliament Street.
他在国会大街被杀
Were either of you in that area late last night?
你们俩昨晚有在那一片区活动吗
In a sense. We were in the laboratory, working till dawn.
那时我们在实验室 一直工作到天亮
Do you often work through the night?
你们经常工作一整夜吗
We are conducting a series of highly technical experiments.
我们正在试验一系列技术性实验
I take copious notes on everything.
我对一切都做了详细的记录
The way you are looking at me
你看我的眼神
is both flattering and uncomfortable.
既充满谄媚又有着不安
Now, Tom. I'll need those swords.
汤姆 我现在需要那些宝剑
Oh! Bollocks, I forgot.
该死 我忘带了
We should go to my house.
我们去我家拿
You keep the Katana swords in an unsecured location?
你竟把武士刀放在这么个不安全的地方
This is a police officer's abode.
作为一个警官的住所
It's as secure as a pharaoh's tomb.
安全性可不比法老墓差
Oh. I see.
可不是吗
Having said that...
话虽如此...
The bloody Lurker.
因为该死的潜伏者
They've gone.
宝剑消失了
What do you mean, gone?
什么意思 消失了
Tom, those swords were important!
汤姆 那些宝剑十分重要
Then you should have told me they were.
那你应该告诉我
Besides, they weren't the only things that were stolen.
而且 我还有很多其他东西也被偷了
They were the only things of mine that were stolen.
我在这里唯一的东西被偷了
They're were only a couple of bloody old swords.
那不过是几把古老的宝剑罢了
And replicas, if I remember correctly.
而且只是复♥制♥品 如果我没记错的话
It's not the swords I'm concerned about. It's what was in the case.
我关心的不是宝剑 而是藏在盒子里的东西
Was I smuggling something for you?
这么说我是在帮你走私了
Well, not exactly smuggling, no.
没有 这不算走私
Then what, exactly, was I doing for you?
那我到底帮你做了什么
Well, yes, it was a form of smuggling, all right.
好吧 确实算是走私
I'm a police officer! Bloody hell!
该死 我可是个警官
Always with the "bloody hell", Tom! You're a better man than that.
别总是说 "该死" 汤姆 你比该死好多了
And it was the fact that you're a police officer
而且没错你是个警官
that I felt it was safe with you.
所以我觉得你带着它会比较安全
It?
它
What it?
是什么
A container of an herb called guarana.
一盒名叫瓜拉纳的草药
But not ordinary guarana.
并不是普通的瓜拉纳
Well, that clears things up. Ordinary guarana is found
这么说就清楚了 普通的瓜拉纳
throughout South America.
是在南美部找到的
This particular strain is only found in the lowlands of Panama.
这种特殊的瓜拉纳只有巴拿马的低地才找得到
Nearly unobtainable.
世间难寻
Whoever stole it knew exactly what he was after.
偷东西的人准确知道那东西的价值
And he may have followed us from St. Louis.
而且他可能从圣路易斯就尾随我们到这里
What's so special about it?
这种草药有什么特殊
Do you want the short answer or the long one?
你想要简单的回答还是复杂的
I think we should get Murdoch involved in this.
我认为这事应该告诉默多克
You're probably right.
你是对的
Gentlemen, welcome to my new laboratory.
先生们 欢迎来到我的实验室
As you can see I have a team of people helping my pursuits.
你们可以看到 我有一个团队帮我完成梦想
Ashmi, of course, helps me with my research.
阿什蜜 是我的研究助手
This is my lab man,
这位是我的实验室管理人员
He keeps the place tip-top.
是他让这个实验室一级棒
The man at the piano there is an expert in mechanical engineering.
这位弹钢琴的是个机械工程专家
He says music is the food of
他告诉我们音乐能给我们带来
thought or some nonsense.
灵感之类的没用的东西
Anyway, he's terribly good, so I'm hardly complaining.
不管怎样 他很不错 我也没什么可抱怨的
This is Dr. Karlsson.
卡尔松医师
Physicist. Swedish.
物理学家 瑞典人
Have you ever had a Swedish massage, Tom?
汤姆 你享受过瑞典式按♥摩♥吗
No.
没有
Anytime you like, Inspector.
警长 随时为您效劳
Well, I've been feeling a little bit pinched...
啊 我身上一直有点不舒服
Can we get to the point...
我们能够谈正事吗
Ah, thank the Lord!
感谢上帝
I am famished.
我都饿了
A new dish for you tonight, Mr. Pendrick.
潘德瑞克先生 这是今晚的新菜
Nice to have your business again. Yes. Well,
欢迎您再次光临 没问题
with the demise of the King... Now,
我还能找哪家店
Murdoch, are you familiar with the herb guarana?
默多克 你知道叫瓜拉纳的草本植物吗
No, I'm not.
我不知道
Good Lord. That's a first.
天哪 我第一次听你说不知道
Guarana is an herb that has been known
瓜拉纳这种植物主要是用来
to help the addled mind focus. It is readily available.
帮助集中注意力 效果立竿见影
If so, why steal it from you?
那为什么他会偷这个
The particular strain I'm interested in
我关注的是一种特殊种类的瓜拉纳
has demonstrated remarkable qualities. It is a super guarana.
超级瓜拉纳 品质是其他种类无法超越的
Found only in the swamplands of Panama.
只在巴拿马的沼泽地才能找到
I arranged to purchase a small quantity of it,
我设法买♥♥到了一小份
but I was not the only interested party.
但我并不是唯一想拿到它的人
And my competitors would do anything to take it from me.
我的竞争对手想方设法从我这儿夺走它
That's why you arranged for the Inspector
这就是为什么你要探长
to transport it here.
帮你带到这里来
An action for which I have already apologized.
我对此举动表示抱歉
Now, Murdoch, it is imperative that you apprehend this Lurker of yours
默多克 你一定要抓到这个潜伏者
and return the guarana to its rightful owner.
并将瓜拉纳归还于我
Why's it so important to you?
它对你来说为什么这么重要
In combination with a formulation that I have created,
通过我得出的一系列公式
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表