剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
is within my grasp.
已经在我掌控之中了
I have had a devil of a time finding you, Constable.
我已经用了很长时间来找你了 警♥察♥
Louise!
路易斯
You promised me the scoop on the Lurker.
你答应给我潜行者的独家报道
That all's been over for days.
已经过去好几天了
The case is closed
这个案子已经结了
it's already made it to the papers.
已经见报了
Yes, but I want the story behind the story.
是的 但是我想要那些故事之后的故事
To tell the tale of the men who brought him to justice.
讲述把传说之人绳之以法的男人
I don't think anybody would be too interested in that.
我觉得不会有人对这个感兴趣
That's why you're not the reporter.
这就是你当不成记者的原因
I'll buy you dinner
我请你吃晚饭
in exchange for whatever you can tell me.
作为交换你告诉你所有能说的事
I'm not supposed to speak on the matter.
我不应该说的
Well
那么
then I hope you can speak on something else
我希望你能说点别的事
or our dinner's going to be
或者我们的晚餐会变得
awfully quiet.
极其的安静
Louise, I can't.
路易斯 我不能
That woman from the other day?
因为那天的那个女人吗
If I've learned anything about you
我所了解的你
it's that you don't take no for an answer.
从来不接受否定的答案
But in this case...
但是在这种情况下
I understand.
我明白
Oh, Louise...
路易斯
A month ago? Nobody's done anything about it?
一个月前 没有人做点什么吗
Oh, George! For you.
乔治 给你的
From your lady friend. Louise?
来自你的女性朋友 路易斯
No, your lady friend. Miss Bloom?
不是 你的女性朋友 布卢姆小姐
The gorgeous woman you're courting?
就是那位有着动人双眸迷人秀发的
With the eyes and the hair?
布卢姆小姐
Yes, Jackson. I know who I'm courting, thank you.
是的 杰克逊 我知道我在献殷勤 谢谢
I was just expecting...
我只是期待
George...
乔治
I don't know quite how to put this
我不知道怎么写
except to say I'll miss you.
除了说我会想念你
The twist of fate that brought you into my life
命运的转折 将你带入我的生命
was one of the greatest gifts I've ever received.
是我这一生最美好的的礼物之一
But we both knew your path wouldn't end with me.
但是你我都知道你这一生不会和我终老
I'm quite sure wherever it leads will be wondrous.
我确信 不管发生什么都是美好的
Yours, Nina.
爱你的 尼娜
Something the matter, George?
出事了吗 乔治
It would appear I'm not courting anybody anymore.
看来我没机会讨好任何人了
Eternal life?
永生
Do you think it really could be possible?
你觉得真的有可能吗
It is somewhat outlandish.
这事有些古怪
Beyond the pale, even for James Pendrick.
不可能 即使詹姆斯·潘德瑞克也不可能
If it's true, it could change the world.
如果这是真的 将会改变整个世界
Imagine all of us, living our lives, doing our jobs
想想我们所有人 我们生活 我们的工作
perhaps in this very station house, forever.
也许在这个警局 永恒如一
Tom!
汤姆
Murdoch! James!
默多克 詹姆斯
It's gone! What's gone?
没有了 什么没有了
The guarana, the formulation, my research, all of it! It's gone!
瓜拉那 药剂 我的实验 所有的都没了
Slow down. What's happened?
慢点 发生什么了
I left my lab last night to get some rest.
我昨天晚上离开实验室去休息了
When I returned, Ashmi had vanished.
我回去的时候 阿什蜜不见了
And all my work along with her.
还有我所有的成果都和她一起不见了
The fountain of youth has been stolen?
长生之法被偷了吗
I'll never be able to reproduce it without my notes.
没有我的笔记我永远无法复♥制♥它
She no doubt intends to sell it to the highest bidder.
毫无疑问 她打算卖♥♥给出价最高的人
I hate to say it
我讨厌这么说
but she may have been planning this all along.
但是或许她已经计划很久了
She was very protective of you
她非常的保护你
and ensuring that your research continued.
而且确保你一直继续研究
Blinded by beauty yet again.
再次被美丽蒙蔽了双眼
She must be stopped.
必须阻止她
If she left last night
如果她昨晚走了
she could be in another country by now.
她现在可能已经在别的城市了
She surely is. But she made one mistake.
她肯定走了 但是她犯了一个错误
A letter addressed to Ashmi.
一封写给阿什蜜的信
From Panama City.
从巴拿马城寄来的
You think that's where she's gone?
你觉得她去那里了吗
For more of that guarana. Precisely.
为了更多的瓜拉那 恰好
My work is the gun, but the guarana is the ammunition.
我的成果是枪 但是瓜拉那是弹♥药♥
If she controls both
如果两者都被她控制了
there is no limit to what people will pay.
购买♥♥的人将再没有限制
And no limit to the villainy of the potential buyers.
而且没有限制的潜在买♥♥家
Then what are you waiting for? She must be stopped.
那你还在等什么 必须阻止她
I'm leaving on the next train
我下一班火车离开
But it is a journey fraught with danger.
但这是一个充满危险的旅程
I only wish
我只希望
I had a partner.
能有个同伴
Murdoch
默多克
tell the chief constable I'll be taking my leave.
告诉局座 我要离开
Oh, and you make sure you keep an eye on the place.
你一定要留意这个地方
Sir, are you quite sure about this?
长官 你真的要这么做吗
Of course he is. It will be the adventure of a lifetime.
他当然确定 这将是一生的冒险
Tom, the journey begins.
汤姆 旅途开始了
You'll write, won't you?
你会写信回来的 对吧
Where we're going the post isn't exactly regular...
我们要去的地方邮局不全是常规的
James...
詹姆斯
Course I will, Margaret.
我当然会 玛格丽特
You've really lost your head this time, Thomas.
托马斯 这次你真的要乌纱不保啊
It does promise to be quite dangerous.
确实路途艰险
If you only live once, why not make it forever?
如果你只能活一次 为什么不让这一次永恒
Come here, Margaret.
过来 玛格丽特
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表