剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Well, that's settled then.
好了 那就解决了
No doubt mr. Lovecraft will leave
毫无疑问洛夫克拉夫特先生以一个孩子的身份离开
A boy and return a man
又以一个礼貌的成年人回归
courtesy of george crabtree, esquire.
回了乔治·克拉布特里 先生
And sir, i may be no miracle worker, but i believe
并且长官 我也许不是个神奇的人 但我相信
I can help lift the dark cloud that hovers over him.
我可以帮助解除徘徊在他身上的乌云
Well, very good! Thank you, george.
好的 非常棒 谢谢你 乔治
And when that dark cloud lifts, sir, not only will
并且当乌云般的生活 长官 不仅仅将
The sun warm mr. Lovecraft, it may also shed
如阳光般温暖洛夫克拉夫特先生 也将
Some light on our case. Or it'll rain buckets
在我们的案子上发光 或者下倾盆大雨
Like a november monday in yorkshire on both of you.
像十一月星期一你们两个在约克郡那样
The sun shines sir, even in yorkshire.
太阳照耀着 长官 即使在约克郡
Not on november mondays, it doesn't.
十一月星期一就不是 不是
That's meant to be ellen?
那就是艾伦
It's a rendering by mr. Lovecraft, yes.
这是一个洛夫克拉夫特先生的画册 没错
Surely you recognized that pendant
你肯定认识死者
As being hers when i showed it to you the first time.
当我第一次向你展示她
No, i don't pay attention to pendants and dresses.
不 我没注意垂饰和裙子
Your friend sarah did.
你朋友塞拉注意了
Or, there's another explanation. You lied to me.
又或者 有其他的解释 你说谎
Because you had something to do with her death.
因为你和她的死有关
I did not.
我没有
Could one of the other members of your group, then?
那么和你的小组其他成员有关吗
No. You were the first one
不 你是第一个
To discover her body by your own admission,
承认发现她尸体的
And yet you never reported it to the police?
并且你还没报♥警♥
As i told you before,
像我之前告诉你了
Howard said he would inform the police.
霍华德说他会通知警方
Did mr. Lovecraft and ellen
洛夫克拉夫特先生和艾伦
Ever meet, to your knowledge?
见过面吗
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
What was mr. Lovecraft's reaction
那洛夫克拉夫特先生是什么反应
When you first told him about the body?
当你第一次告诉他尸体的事
Somehow he didn't seem surprised.
不知为什么他看起来并不惊讶
As if he knew about it already?
好像他已经知道了吗
I don't need to see it.
我不需要看
I already heard everything from Clinton.
克♥林♥顿♥已经跟我说过了
Heh...
哦
I understand you and Ellen Woods were cousins.
我知道艾伦·伍兹是你堂妹
Yes, when she arrived from Oshawa
对 她从奥沙瓦过来的时候
I tried to include her.
我试着让她加入我们
But your friends... Didn't take to her?
但你的朋友们 并不欢迎她
Perhaps if they gave her a chance...
如果他们能给她一个机会
Where did you imagine she disappeared to?
你觉得她消失之后去了哪里
Back to Oshawa.
回奥沙瓦了
When she failed to arrive, did your family not alert you?
发现她没回去之后 你的家人没告诉你吗
I don't talk to my family.
我不跟家人联♥系♥
Well, who do you live with then?
那你跟谁住在一起
I live with the others. At Logan's.
我和其他人一样 住在洛根家
Is this Logan also a member of your group?
这位洛根也是你们的成员吗
Yes, we all keep a room at his house.
是的 我们在他家都有自己的房♥间
Ian, come on!
伊恩 快点
I finally secured the balloon lung tester!
我终于弄到了测肺活量的玩意儿
May I go? This Logan's surname
我能走了吗 先告诉我洛根
And address, first.
的姓氏和地址
Logan Smiley. 912 Wellington.
洛根·斯迈利 威灵顿街912号♥
Come on, Ian.
走吧 伊恩
Isn't this nice?
多棒啊
There's beauty all around us, Mr. Lovecraft.
我们身边处处都是美好 洛夫克拉夫特先生
One need only open their eyes to see it.
你只需要睁开眼睛发现它们
My eyes are wide open.
我睁着眼睛呢
Then surely you can appreciate the, the...
那你一定能欣赏到
Changing colours of the autumn leaves.
变色的秋叶
As their veins choke off the nutrition they require
而它们的叶脉切断了最后一丝
To remain green. Their last gasp
让它们保持绿色的营养 这不过是
As they desperately cling to their lifeline
它们一生中最后的苟延残喘
Before their inevitable death and descent.
它们终会无可避免地走向死亡和坠落
Eh...
呃
Then the leaves are absorbed into the ground,
落叶会被大地吸收
Which provides the soil with the nutrition it needs
给土壤提供养分
To feed the trees which fostered the leaves to begin with.
滋养树木萌生新叶
It's a, uh... Beautiful circle of life!
多美的生命循环
Decay begets more death and decay.
腐朽会招致更多的死亡和腐烂
Look,
看
Mr. Lovecraft. That squirrel.
洛夫克拉夫特先生 那只松鼠
Surely you can't deny his industry,
你一定无法否认他在勤劳地
His preparation for winter.
为冬天做准备
No sooner than I can deny the likelihood of its death.
不久我就能确信他死亡的可能性
The ground will freeze over,
大地会冰封
His own kind as likely to steal his cache as he is
他的同胞可能会偷了他的储藏物
To rediscover it in his struggle to endure the winter.
而他却在徒劳地寻找 以期能熬过冬天
I understand the others spend quite a bit of their time here,
我想其他人一定在这里呆了很久了
Mr. Smiley? Your father doesn't mind?
斯迈利先生 你父亲不介意吗
He's dead.
他死了
And mother's glad I have friends to keep me occupied
而我妈很高兴在她跟现任情人出去游玩的时候
While she travels with her latest paramour.
我有朋友玩 不会太闲
Is it true that you and Ellen Woods did not get along?
你和艾伦·伍兹相处不来 是真的吗
None of us did. Not even her cousin?
我们都不跟她处不来 连她堂兄也一样吗
Ian got along with her fine.
伊恩跟她关系挺好的
What was the problem exactly?
那到底有什么问题
She and Clinton fought frequently.
她和克♥林♥顿♥经常吵架
It created a sense of unease amongst the group.
这让小组内的气氛很紧张
I was happy when she left. Is that so?
她走了我很高兴 是吗
Well, I mean before I found out she was murdered.
我是说 在我发现她被谋杀之前
I assume she kept a room here as well?
我猜她在这也有自己的房♥间吧
Yes. It's Howard's now.
没错 现在是霍华德的了
Nothing of Ellen's remains.
她什么东西都没留下
Even so.
尽管如此我还是想去看看
Do you really think that squirrel will die?
你真的觉得那只松鼠会死吗
We all will. The only question is when.
我们都会死的 只是不知何时而已
I suppose you're right, you know.
也许你说的没错
It's enough to make you wonder what the point of it all is.
这确实足以让你思考人生的意义何在了
I mean, we all spend our lives just as this squirrel
我是说 我们都过得像那只松鼠一样
Clawing, scratching, trying to get by.
又抓又挠 勉强活着
In the end we all end up in the same place anyway.
无论如何 最终还是死在了同样的地方
But surely
但肯定
There's beauty to be found in our daily struggles.
在艰难的生活里 还有美好值得发现
I think that's what gives life it's depth, Mr.--
我想就是它让生命更有深度 洛夫克拉夫特
...Lovecraft!?
先生
These are all Mr. Lovecraft's belongings?
这些都是洛夫克拉夫特先生的东西吗
Yes, I threw out all of Ellen's things
对 在艾伦消失之后
After she disappeared.
我把她所有的东西都扔了
It's a love letter, sir. "for never was there a story
这是封情书 长官 "没有什么故事
Of more woe than ours."
能比我们之间的更悲伤了"
quoting the bard!
还引用了莎士比亚
Bloody pretentious. Indeed. It's filled
真够肉麻的 没错 充满了
With youthful angst and the language is melodramatic
年轻人的忧虑 语言夸张
And dense, but the sentiment is unmistakable.
又晦涩 但情感错不了
It's signed by Miss Woods, but not directly addressed
是伍兹小姐的签名 但是既没有
To anyone, nor is it dated. No, sir.
写收件人 也没写日期 对长官
I found it in Mr. Lovecraft's room
我在洛夫克拉夫特先生的房♥间里发现的
Amongst his personal effects.
就在他的私人物品里
"to my love," although generic, could have been Miss Woods'
"给我的爱人" 虽然很模糊 但也有可能是
Pet name for Mr. Lovecraft. Well, if you're right,
伍兹小姐给洛夫克拉夫特先生的昵称
This establishes a relationship between the two of them
这就是说 在伍兹小姐还活着的时候
While Miss Woods was still alive.
他们之间有恋爱关系
And Mr. Lovecraft's perverted fascination with death alone
而洛夫克拉夫特先生对死亡的异常兴趣
Could provide motive. He prefers the dead
提供了动机 跟活人比起来
To the living, maybe that extended to his most
他更喜欢死人 这可能也延续到了
Intimate relationships.
他最亲密的关系上
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表