剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Let go of me!
放开我
Go, Julia!
快走 茱莉亚
Yes, Rebecca!
好的 丽贝卡
Julia, you did it!
茱莉亚 你做到了
Well, I was left with little choice but to appeal directly
我别无选择只能直接
to the city for the necessary funding. You did so in person?
向这个城市申请必要的自♥由♥ 你就这么做了
Face to face is the only way of convincing
面对面是说服这些可耻的官僚
these dastardly bureaucrats to give you anything.
给你东西的唯一办法
Oh Julia, you do make me laugh.
茱莉亚 你确实逗乐我了
They're not ALL bureaucrats, Julia.
他们不全是官僚 茱莉亚
Philip Nemeth for instance is quite considerate,
比如菲利普·内梅特就很体谅人
and certainly not dastardly. Oh shush, William.
而且绝对不卑鄙 嘘嘘 威廉
You're ruining my story. Thank you, sir.
你在破坏我的故事 谢谢你 长官
Uh-uh. No sirs here, George.
这里没有长官 乔治
It's William when you and Louise are our guests.
当你和路易丝是我们的客人时我是威廉
Please do continue your story, Julia.
请继续你的故事 茱莉亚
Did you manage to secure your funding?
你有去确定你的资金吗
I certainly did. And to this day, my morgue boasts
当然 时至今日 我的停尸房♥拥有
of the finest collections of post-mortem texts in all of Canada.
全加拿大最好的验尸记录
Yes.
是的
I should love to see your morgue one day, Julia.
总有一天我会想看看你的停尸房♥的 茱莉亚
Although I lent the previous coroner one of my finer texts
尽管我借给之前的验尸官
and I never saw it again.
一本更好的记录而我就再也没看到过了
I do love that you've chosen to live in a hotel.
很高兴你选择住在一家旅馆里
How romantic.
多浪漫啊
Well, we did consider building...
我们曾考虑建造
Oh? What prevented you?
哦 什么阻止了你
We found several corpses on the property.
我们在里面发现了几具尸体
Three of them.
三具
Sir? Ah, George,
长官 乔治
that is a tea-bag.
那是个茶叶袋
A tea-bag?
茶叶袋
A recent invention of a New York City merchant.
一个纽约商人的新发明
He originally intended
他本来打算
for the tea to be removed and brewed traditionally,
用来装茶和冲泡的
but I have discovered that it is
但我发现把茶泡在
far more efficient to steep the tea
穿孔的袋子里更有
inside the perforated bag.
效果
A tea-bag. Now I've seen everything.
一个茶包 现在我算是涨见识了
You're so knowledgeable, Detective.
你真是太博学了 警探
Oh, I assure you I'm not.
我向你担♥保♥我并没有
I understand you also know a great deal about batteries?
我听说你还对电池有很深的了解
The detective is a veritable expert on the matter.
在这个问题上警探是个名副其实的专家
Well, then I shall love to hear what he has to say.
我很想听听他会说些什么
Battery stories.
电池故事
Mostly positive, actually.
实际上 大部分是积极的【正向的】
Look at those stars.
看那些星星
What a wonderful night.
多好的一个晚上
Wonderful indeed.
确实
Certainly more illuminating than those awful bores.
确实比那些可怕的孔更有启发性
Bores?
什么孔
The Murdochs.
默多克
The Murdochs?
默多克咋啦
They spent all night prattling on about medical textbooks,
他们花了整晚的时间胡扯些关于医药教科书
tea-sacks, and batteries.
茶袋 还有电池
And to live in a hotel?
还住在旅馆里
What a sad little existence.
多么可悲的渺小的存在
I thought you quite enjoyed yourself?
我还以为你很喜欢这些
Good heavens, no.
天呐 当然不
Promise me that however old we grow together,
向我保证无论我们变得多老
we will never become like them.
我们都不会变成他们那样
I promise.
我保证
But he is your boss.
但他是你的上司
We did our duty.
我们履行我们的职责
I look forward to introducing you to more appropriate friends, George.
我期待把你介绍给我更多适当的朋友 乔治
I suppose we can now find out who truly is the better skater.
我想现在我们能知道谁才是更好的滑冰者
Are you sure your ankle is healed sufficiently, Rebecca?
你确定你的膝盖已经充分恢复了吗 丽贝卡
Think you can win without my help?
没有我的帮助你以为你能赢
I do believe that this trophy shall remain mine.
我确实相信这个奖杯还会是我的
Only one way to find out.
只有一个办法才能证明
Ready? Set.
准备好没 预备
Go!
开始
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表