剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I'll get the better of you, Roger.
我会打败你的 罗杰
Off you go, little Stanley Faber!
慢走啊 斯坦利·法伯尔
What's that all about?
这到底怎么回事
Oh, nothing, not even worth the breath.
没什么 根本不值一提
Did you see those trousers?
你看见他穿的那裤子了吗
Dr. Ogden, Miss James. What have you?
奥格登医生 詹姆士女士 你们有什么发现吗
Given the calibre of the bullets used, I believe
从子弹的口径看 我觉得
these men were shot from some distance
凶手一定是用狙击步♥枪♥在远距离
using a precision rifle.
射击死者的
Fortyfive calibre? Indeed, Detective.
口径45吗 是的 探长
Both bullets were in almost almost the exact same spot
两颗子弹都分别射进他们胸口的
in their chests,
同一个位置
suggesting they were shot in quick succession.
凶手杀死一人之后肯定紧接着杀了另一名死者
The second victim hardly had time to move
第二名死者在同伴中枪后
after the first one was shot.
根本没有时间逃跑
Which is in line with my suspicion.
这和我的猜测是一样的
Rex Grey has hired a trained killer to eliminate the witnesses.
雷克斯·格雷雇了一名职业杀手来除掉目击者
Not up to my usual standards to be sure, but
虽然比不上我平时住的地 但是
I suppose I can endure.
我尽量忍♥着吧
It's not a vacation, Mr. Newsome.
这又不是度假 纽瑟姆先生
Oh please, call me Roger.
别客气 叫我罗杰就好
Are we not well-enough acquainted by now, George?
我们现在还不够熟吗 乔治
No, we aren't, and I don't think we ever will be.
不熟 我们以后也不会熟
You can call me Henry. I don't mind.
你可以叫我亨利 我不介意
Why thank you, Henry. I shall, Henry.
谢谢你 亨利 我以后就叫你亨利了
So, what are we going to do this evening?
那么我们今晚干什么呢
We're going to ensure
我们要保证
that Mr. Newsome doesn't come to any harm.
纽瑟姆先生的人身安全
Yes, but what do we do while we do that?
我知道 但与此同时还能干点啥呢
Nothing, I suppose. "Nothing"?
没什么事可做了吧 没事
Roger Newsome does not do "nothing" on a Friday evening.
罗杰·纽瑟姆可不会在周五晚上无所事事
If we are confined to this...
如果我们必须待在这间
room, we might at least host a dinner party.
房♥间里 我们至少也要办个宴会吧
Absolutely not. Nobody's supposed to know
绝对不可以 不能让任何人知道
where you are, Roger. That's the whole point.
您的踪迹 罗杰 不然我们搬来这干吗
You called me Roger.
你叫我罗杰了哟
Have you told anybody that you're here?
你没和别人说过你在这儿吧
Well, I could hardly just disappear.
那我现在总不能凭空消失吧
Ruthie! Oh, Roger!
露丝 罗杰
May I present my sister,
我来介绍一下 这是我妹妹
Ruth Newsome, of the esteemed... Of the Mimico Newsome's.
露丝·纽瑟姆 米米科的 我们知道
Roger is so thrilled to be joining the Constabulary.
罗杰很兴奋能加入警方
So I just,
所以
well, I had to come and see what it was all about.
我只好来看看到底是怎么回事
He hasn't "joined" the constabulary, Miss Newsome.
他还没加入警方 纽瑟姆小姐
Ruth, this is Constable Crabtree.
露丝 这是克拉布特里警官
The bright, young, unmarried constable
就是我跟你提到过的那个聪明 年轻
I was telling you about.
未婚的警官
And what about this one?
那这位呢
Yes, that's Constable Higgins,
哦 这是希金斯警官
but Constable Crabtree is my dear friend.
但是克拉布特里是我的好朋友
A top chum. Miss Newsome,
好基友哦 纽瑟姆小姐
you have to leave. And I implore that you not tell anybody
你不能留在这儿 我希望你不要告诉任何人
your brother's location. Unhand me, you brute!
你哥哥的住处 把手拿开 你个禽兽
Ruth!
露丝
Constable Crabtree is merely doing his job.
克拉布特里警官只是在做自己的工作
I'm sure if I arrange for the
我保证只要我再
two of you to socialize in a more
给你们俩安排一次
casual setting you will see what a fine gentleman he is.
正常的见面 你一定会知道他有多绅士
Newsome, that's enough, thank you.
纽瑟姆 够了 谢谢
Oh heavens, Roger. No, no, no.
天哪 罗杰 不 不 不
You must promise me you'll get a haircut
你必须保证你这周末出席之前
before your presentation this weekend.
一定要理个发
You really look a fright. Yes, I know.
你看上去真的好可怕 好 我明白
I promise!
我保证
Goodbye, Constable Higgins. Miss Newsome.
再见 希金斯警官 再见
Miss Newsome.
再见
What presentation? Well
什么出席 那个
I'm to present my Inca Tern findings
我这周末要向鸟类协会
to the ornithology community this weekend.
介绍我发现的印加燕鸥
You are not to leave this room until the trial, Mr. Newsome.
你在出庭之前都不能出这个房♥间 纽瑟姆先生
But I've already booked the hall and sent invitations.
可是我都订好大厅了 还发出了邀请函
All the top birders will be there!
所有顶尖的猎鸟者都会出席的
All the top birders
那这些猎鸟者
will have to wait.
只能等着了
I know what you're trying to do, Mr. Grey.
你知道你想干吗 格雷先生
You have a trained killer on the outside
你雇了个职业杀手在外面
trying to eliminate all of the witnesses
试图杀死所有同意出庭
that agree to testify against you.
指证你的目击者
That's news to me.
这我倒是头一回听说
I am going to find this gunman, and when I do,
我会找到凶手的 等我找到的时候
I'll establish a link to you.
而且我会证明是你只是他杀人
And you'll be held responsible for not one murder
这样你身上背着的就不止一条人命了
but three.
而是三条
And if you don't find him?
如果你找不到他呢
Is that an admission that you hired the gunman?
你这是承认是你雇了那个枪手吗
No. Of course it isn't.
不 当然不是
But if you let me out of here,
但是如果你放我走
I'll ask around for you.
我可以为你四处打听下
Make your job a little easier.
让你的工作轻松点
I know you've had trouble with my case,
我知道这个案子难住你了
Detective.
探长
You're never going to see the streets of Toronto again.
你休想从这里踏出半步
I have an idea. What's that?
我有个主意 什么主意
Let me borrow your uniform.
我借你的制♥服♥穿穿
Why? So I can go for a haircut,
为什么 这样我就可以乔装打扮
in disguise.
去剪头了
The killer would never shoot a constable.
凶手绝不会枪杀一名巡警的
You'll not be giving a bird presentation, Newsome,
纽瑟姆 你不会去开鸟类介绍会的
so you needn't worry about your hair.
所以你没必要担心你的头发
Well,
好吧
I can no sooner go to court looking like this!
我待会就得这个样子去法♥院♥了
As soon as Rex Grey is in a penitentiary,
只要雷克斯·格雷被捕了
you can have all the haircuts you want.
你想剪什么头发都随你愿
Until then, nobody cares about you or your hair,
但在那之前 没人会在乎你或你的头发
just your testimony.
人们只在乎你的证词
I'm hungry.
我饿了
I suppose it is that time.
应该到吃饭时间了
I'll get our dinner. Thank you, George.
我去准备晚饭 谢了 乔治
Oi, Higgins, I'm off to get our supper.
希金斯 我去准备晚饭
Alright. Make sure he doesn't leave.
好啊 看紧点他
Alright.
放心
Henry,
亨利
I'm going for a haircut.
我要去理发
Bye.
再见
Henry?
亨利
Yes, Detective?
是 探长
Where's George?
乔治去哪了
He went to get supper, sir.
他去买♥♥饭了 长官
And took Mr. Newsome with him?
和钮瑟曼先生一起吗
Yes. No!
是 不是
Roger must have gone out for a haircut, sir.
罗杰一定是去理发了 长官
He's left the building?!
他离开这栋楼了
Sir, there he is.
长官 他在那儿
Henry. The balcony. The shooter!
亨利 阳台那边 是那个枪手
Sir.
是 长官
Mr. Newsome, get down!
钮瑟曼先生 快趴下
Mr. Newsome, GET DOWN!
钮瑟曼先生 赶紧趴下
Get up, get up!
快起来 快起来
Gunshots, get down!
有枪声 快趴下
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表