剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Umm, tell me a deliberate lie.
说一个编的慌
I killed James Smith and kidnapped his son.
我杀了詹姆斯·罗伯特·史密斯然后绑♥架♥了他的儿子
Hmm!
哼
Looks like that's a lie.
看起来刚才我说谎了
So you will release her?
所以你准备释放她
She answered the questions truthfully.
她城市地回答了所有的问题
George, what have you? Sir,
乔治 发现了什么 长官
the bank account for James Robert Smith
詹姆斯·罗伯特·史密斯的账户
was opened on May 18 in Montreal.
是五月十八号♥在蒙特利尔开的
Montreal...
蒙特利尔
$1500 was deposited,
存了一千五百美元
then transferred to Toronto. By whom?
然后被转到了多伦多 谁转的
Joe Murphy.
乔·墨菲
I was wondering if that might be Mr. Smith's real name.
我在怀疑乔·墨菲可能是史慕斯先生的真名
You think Joe Murphy changed his name
你觉得乔·墨菲把自己的改成
to James Smith and moved to Toronto?
詹姆斯·罗伯特·史密斯然后搬到了多伦多
It's a thought.
只是猜想
That's a good one, George.
想法很好 乔治
See what you can find out about this Joe Murphy.
去查查这个乔·墨菲的背景
Sir. Doctor.
好的
Freddie Pink is from Montreal.
弗雷迪·平克来自蒙特利尔
A lot of people are from Montreal.
很多人来自蒙特利尔
Yes, but she only moved here last summer,
是的 但是只有她去年夏天才搬到这
and she alluded to some kind of trouble there.
她还提到她在那有一些麻烦
Julia, do you think it's possible
朱莉亚 你觉得有没有可能
for a skilled liar to fool my machine?
一个熟练地骗子能骗过我的机器
Gurus from India are able to control their heart rates,
印度的带头人可以控制他们的心率
so I suppose it's possible.
所以我觉得很有可能
So surprise would be key.
所以惊讶的情绪是关键
Am I not to be released?
我还不可以走吗
Very shortly.
很快了
Just a few more questions.
还要再问几个问题
Ask away.
问吧
Who is Joe Murphy?
乔·墨菲是谁
I haven't even answered.
我还没有回答
What happened last May 18th in Montreal?
五月十八日在蒙特利尔发生了什么
I don't remember.
我不记得
Why did you leave Montreal?
你为什么离开蒙特利尔
I was running from a jealous lover.
我在逃避一个妒忌心很强的情人
That's a lie. Tell the truth.
你说谎了 说实话
Who is Joe Murphy? I don't know!
谁是乔·墨菲 不知道
Miss Pink?
平克小姐
I don't want to play anymore.
我不想在跟你闹着玩了
I've answered enough questions.
我已经回答了足够的问题
No, I don't believe you have.
我可不这样认为
I have a right to silence.
我有权利保持沉默
Please instruct a constable
请通知一个探员
to escort me to my cell.
把我送到我的牢房♥
Very well.
好
Detective.
探长
I just spoke to police in Montreal.
我刚问过蒙特利尔的警♥察♥
Joe Murphy is well known to them, sir.
乔·墨菲在那里很有名
In fact, the entire Murphy clan.
事实上 整个墨菲家族都很有名
Their mother is the notorious Ma Murphy.
他的母亲就是臭名昭著的墨菲妈
I have never heard of her.
我从来没听过她
Thank God, Sir. Neither did I,
感谢上帝 我也是
I didn't let them know that.
我没有让他们知道
Why did Joe Murphy leave Montreal?
乔·墨菲为什么离开蒙特利尔
Well sir, he's suspected of killing his wife, Molly.
这个 因为他有嫌疑杀了她的妻子 莫利
Apparently, Molly found out about Joe's criminal activity
很显然 莫利发现了他的犯罪活动
and threatened to notify the police
并且威胁他要告诉警♥察♥
unless he granted her a divorce.
除非他同意离婚
How did the police know this?
警♥察♥怎么知道这些的
Well, Molly's best friend,sir, notified the police.
莫利最好的朋友通知了警方
But of course by that time,
但当然到那个时候
Joe was in Toronto living under an assumed name.
乔已经在多伦多用一个假名字生活了
And the name of her best friend?
她好朋友的名字是什么
Freddie Pink, sir.
费雷迪·平克 探长
According to police,she harassed the Murphys.
警♥察♥说 她骚扰了墨菲一家
So much so that at one point,
以至于
she tells the police they threatened to have her killed.
她告诉警♥察♥他们威胁要杀了她
I suspect that's why she left Montreal.
我怀疑这就是她为什么离开蒙特利尔的原因
In any case, the Montreal police are sending the files over.
无论如何 蒙特利尔的警♥察♥正在把文件传过来
They're happy to see this wrapped up.
他们很希望这件事能得到解决
I'm sorry, sir. I know how this looks.
抱歉 长官 我知道这意味着什么
So, she came to Toronto,
所以 她来到多伦多
sought out Joe Murphy,learned of his new identity and
找到了乔·墨菲 知道了他的新身份
exacted her revenge.
决定复仇
But what of the young boy.What did she do with him?
那个孩子呢 她跟她什么关系
Sir, I think the question is
长官 我想关键在于
what does she intend to do with him.
她打算用他做什么
Um,
额
Jackson found...
杰克逊找到了
this.
这个
It's a letter from the French government.
是一封来自法国政♥府♥的信
Confirmation of the receipt of a visa application.
签证申请收据的批准
For a Doris Walmer.
多里斯·沃尔默
Traveling with her son James, age 5.
和她五岁的儿子一起
So you've been in my room too.
所以你也去过我的房♥间
Is there any part of my private domain
我还有什么私人领域
you haven't trespassed upon?
你没有侵入过
Who is Doris Walmer?
多里斯·沃尔默是谁
There is no Doris Walmer.
没有多里斯·沃尔默这个人
So that visa is for you?
所以那个签证是你的
Me?
我吗
Oh, I see.
我知道了
You think I'm planning to flee the country
你认为我在手提箱里哪个角落
with a little boy I've got stashed in a suitcase somewhere.
塞了个小男孩打算飞离这个国家
It's for a client.
那是给一个客户的
What client?
什么客户
Do you really think I'd tell you?
你不会真的以为我会告诉你吧
Do you often obtain false visas for your clients?
你经常为客户弄假签证吗
Just the ones who are terrified
只帮那些害怕被丈夫
that their husbands will kill them.
杀害的人
Like Joe Murphy killed your friend, Molly.
就像你那个被乔·墨菲杀死的朋友
Come to bed, William.
睡觉吧 威廉
Yes.
好的
Just a moment.
马上
Do you think she did it?
你觉得是她干的吗
She lied
她撒谎了
repeatedly about everything.
不止一次
How could she not think
她怎么会觉得
that I would get to the bottom of it?
我不会追查到底
Either she underestimated you
要么是她低估了你
or you're not at the bottom of it yet.
要么是你还没追查到底
Now come to bed.
现在快上♥床♥吧
Lab report!
实验报告
My God, that's a tremendous amount of blood.
天哪 这血可真多啊
By the looks of it, Henry, I would say he slit her throat.
看起来 亨利 我觉得他割开了她的喉咙
They ever find her body?
他们找到尸体没有
No, he likely dumped it in the river.
没有 他好像把尸体沉到河里了
If that's the crime scene that Freddie Pink found, I don't
如果那是弗雷迪·平克发现的犯罪现场
blame her for doing him in.
我不会责备她这么做
Let's just say the world is no worse
不如说这个世界少了乔·墨菲
for the loss of a brute like Joe Murphy.
这样的畜生也没什么不好
Though he does look different
尽管他剃了胡子摘掉帽子
without his beard and his hat.
跟原来不太一样了
I've always thought, Higgins
我一直认为 希金斯
that a man should have to wear his hat in his mug shot.
男人的入档照片应该带上帽子
To me, that's the firstthing I notice about somebody.
对我来说 我看一个人的最先关注
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表