剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
you and the good detective's happiness.
幸福路上的人
Now there's nothing between
现在再也没有什么挡在
you and the man of your dreams.
你和那个你梦寐以求的人中间了
Aren't you happy? Or do you feel guilty?
你不高兴吗 或者你感到内疚
Why should I feel guilty? You killed him.
我为什么要感到内疚 是你杀的他
Yes,
没错
but you caused that.
但是你造成的
He'd still be alive if he hadn't met you.
如果他没遇见你他可能还活着
You know when I'll be happy, Mr. Gillies?
你知道我什么时候才会高兴吗 吉利斯先生
When I pronounce you dead.
当我宣布你的死亡的时候
Well you'll just have to wait
那你只好慢慢等了
because that won't be happening for some time.
因为那短时间内可能不会发生
Ask me why I want to live so badly. Why?
问我为什么我这么想活着 为什么
Because I'm not done with you yet.
因为我还没和你了结
Aren't you curious as to why I've come back?
你难道不好奇我为什么回来吗
Why have you?
为什么呢
I'm not done with you yet.
因为我还没和你了结
Julia...
茱莉亚
Julia?
茱莉亚
"I'm not done with you yet."
我还没和你了结
That's the last thing he ever said to me.
那是他对我说的最后一句话
Those exact words.
这些确切的词
I've never told anyone about that conversation.
我从没告诉过任何人关于这次对话
Julia. There's no other way
茱莉亚 福利先生不可能
that Mr. Foley could have known about that.
知道这个的
Oh, my God. James Gillies is alive.
哦 天呐 詹姆斯·吉利斯还活着
Julia, James Gillies is dead.
茱莉亚 詹姆斯·吉利斯已经死了
We've proven that. Did we?
我们证实过了 有吗
Is it possible someone overheard that conversation?
有没有可能是其他人偷听到了那次谈话
No. Which means he must have communicated
没有 这就意味着他一定在跳桥后和福利先生
with Mr. Foley after the bridge.
交谈过
Stop!
停下
The water is too shallow. You will be killed.
水太浅了 你会死的
No!
不
Sir!
长官
No!
不
Julia. That bridge is fifty feet high.
茱莉亚 那座桥有十五英尺高
The water was shallow. There were rocks.
河水太浅了 还有石头
I barely survived the jump myself.
我几乎都没幸存下来
Yes, but you did.
是的 但你活下来了
Which means he could have as well.
这意味着他也可能活下来
Why did you jump?
你当时为何要跳
He was getting away.
他就要逃走了
Any sign of him?
有没有他的踪迹
Sir, the river gets fast
长官 河流太急了
and deep down there. If he was still handcuffed,
又在中心处 如果他还带着手铐
there's no way... You didn't see him?
他不可能活下来 你没有找到他
No, sir. George!
没有 长官 乔治
Sir, we'll keep looking.
长官 我们会继续找的
We'll keep looking and we'll find him.
我们会一直搜寻 我们会找到他的
It's over, William. We have to believe that.
都结束了 威廉 我们必须承认这点
We lied to ourselves.
我们欺骗了我们自己
When the Inspector told us that they had found his body,
当警员告诉我们他们找到他的尸体的时候
we leapt to believe it.
我们选择相信了
We were stupid. I was stupid.
我们当时太愚蠢了 我真是太愚蠢了
The clothes on the corpse were a match,
尸体上的衣服都匹配
as were the height and weight.
身高体重都符合
We had no reason to believe we hadn't
我们没有理由相信我们
found the body of James Gillies.
没找到詹姆斯·吉利斯的尸体
Five feet nine inches.
五尺九寸
Gillies is five foot ten inches.
吉利斯是五尺十寸
Bodies have been known to shrink over time.
尸体已经被证实是因为时间原因缩小了
We can't afford to be wishful about this.
我们禁不起缥缈的期待
We have to be exact.
我们必须确认无误
It's is not an exact science, William.
这不是确认无误的科学 威廉
The hair appears to be the same.
头发看起来也一样
It exhibits the same curl. Unfortunately,
头发呈现出相同的卷曲 不幸的是
of course, the left side of the face is crushed.
当然 左边脸被撞毁了
There were rocks in the river.
河里有好多石头
He may have struck one in the fall.
他可能在坠落的时候撞上了一个
Or Gillies found someone with similar features,
或者吉利斯找到了某个和他相像的人
killed him and placed him in the river.
杀害了他然后丢在了河里
We could rebuild the face on the intact part of the skull.
我们可以在完整的颅骨上重建脸部
Would that be definitive? Not definitive, no,
那个准确吗 并不准确
but possibly convincing, one way or the other.
但不管怎样 足够有说服力了
If this isn't Gillies...
如果这不是吉利斯...
Then he is alive
那他就还活着
and he will kill us.
他会杀了我们
Look. Remember when Constable Crabtree shot him?
看 还记得克拉布特里警官击中他了吗
We never did take out the bullet.
我们没有取出过子弹
The bullets match. I know.
子弹是吻合的 我知道
You do?
你怎么知道的
We took some liberties with the nose.
我们粗劣复原了鼻子
And the lips are always a bit of a guessing game.
嘴唇就大多是猜的
He's dead, William. He's really dead.
他死了 威廉 他真的死了
We took liberties. We guessed.
我们只是粗劣复原和想象
You were right, William.
你说得没错 威廉
He found a man with similar features and killed him.
他找了个特征相似的人 然后杀了他
So he removed the bullet from his own shoulder
再从自己的肩膀里取出子弹
and placed it in the corpse.
放进了尸体里
Knowing that that would be the piece of evidence
因为他知道这个证据
that would absolutely convince us that it was his body.
会让我们深信不疑 这就是他的尸体
But doesn't that suggest that he intended to disappear
难道这不意味着他打算从此消失
and never return? So why is he back?
再不回来 为什么他又回来了
I don't know. I don't know.
我也想不明白 猜不透
But until this is resolved,
但在这个案子解决之前
I want a constable at your side at all times.
我希望你身边24小时有警♥察♥守护
If James Gillies is back, he has a reason.
如果詹姆斯·吉利斯回来了 他一定有理由
Where is he? He's in my head.
他在哪 他在我的脑袋里
He's not in your head. You're working with him.
他不在你的脑袋里 你是他的同伙
He's given you information. Now where is he?
他告诉过你信息 他现在在哪里
No, I already told you!
不 我已经告诉你了
You've told me nothing but lies!
你告诉我的全是谎言
Stop, please, you're hurting...
放手 求你 好疼...
What's the voice in your head saying now, Mr. Foley?
你脑子里的声音现在在说什么呢 福莱先生
No, he's not saying anything.
他什么都没说
He's just laughing.
他在笑
If I don't keep my temper,
如果我控制不住我的脾气
I won't be able to get to the bottom of this.
就没法把这案子查得底朝天
That's what demons do.
这就是恶魔干的
They bring out the worst in us.
他们把我们最阴暗的一面展现出来
That's just it, Julia. Foley seems like just a broken man.
可是 朱莉亚 福莱先生看起来就是个可怜人
He did kill two men. And he knows things that
他确实杀了两个男人 他还知道
only Gillies could know. Sir,
只有吉利斯知道的事情 长官
I've talked to the wives of both victims.
我跟两名受害者的夫人谈过话了
What's their connection to Gillies?
他们跟吉利斯有什么关系
Unknown sir. Neither knew Jacob Foley,
未知 他们既不认识雅各布·福莱
James Gillies,
也不知道詹姆斯·吉利斯
or even each other. How odd.
甚至彼此也都不认识 真奇怪
What were they doing in that rooming house?
他们去那间出租屋干嘛呢
Well, both men had received letters from Foley
他们都收到了福莱先生的信
enticing them there, sir.
诱使他们去的 长官
Did you write this?
这封信是你写的吗
No.
不是
Do the names Robert Wilcox
罗伯特·威尔科克斯
and Gerrard Berkeley mean anything to you?
和杰拉德·伯克利这两个名字你有印象吗
No sir.
没有
I would like to speak with Mr. Gillies again.
我想再跟吉利斯先生谈谈
Hello William.
你好啊 威廉
Are you here to beat up Mr. Foley again?
你又是过来揍福莱先生的吗
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表