剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
our beautiful angel of mercy.
我们美丽仁慈的天使
Oh, Themis...
哦 忒弥斯
I can come back.
我可以稍后再来
No, Artemis, stay.
不 阿耳特弥斯 留下来
We can help you clear your cousin's things.
我们能帮你清理你表亲的东西
Muriel was your cousin?
穆里尔是你的表亲吗
My condolences. Thank you.
节哀顺变 谢谢
She told me a little about you.
她和我谈过你的一些事
Uh, you once worked in a pub, didn't you?
你在酒吧工作过 是吗
Artemis didn't just work in a pub.
阿耳特弥斯不只是工作在一个酒吧里
She turned her father's pub into a neighbourhood institution.
她把父亲的酒吧转型成社区机构了
And then, when her father died without a will...
然而 当她父亲没立下遗嘱就死了后
Themis. Artemis, you were wronged.
西弥斯 阿耳特弥斯 你被冤枉了
It's not fair that your brother should inherit everything
你哥哥继承一切是不公平的
just because he's a boy. I see.
就因为他是男孩 我明白了
The Rosie May. Named after my mother.
梅·罗丝 随我母亲的姓
I can still picture the sign.
我还记得这个
But now that's in the past.
但这些都过去了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hello.
你好
I'm Freddie.
我是弗雷迪
Demeter. Welcome.
我是得墨忒耳 欢迎你
Did I do something?
我做错什么了吗
Demeter just likes to keep to herself.
得墨忒耳就喜欢自己待着
She's very smart. She left her family because
她很聪明 她离开她的家人是因为
they wouldn't let her continue her studies.
他们不会任她继续她的研究
Surely her room isn't in the cellar.
当然她的房♥间不在酒窖里
Oh no. Of course not. It's just that no one
哦不当然不是 只是没人比
other than Demeter goes down there.
得墨忒耳更喜欢待在那
Demeter likes her solitude.
得墨忒耳喜欢独处
We've all come to respect that.
我们都尊重她的习惯
Gentlemen.
先生们
Muriel Bruce was well loved and
穆里尔·布鲁斯很收人爱戴
universally mourned.
人人都对她的离去而哀痛
Not even her cousin Artemis, knows what happened.
她的表亲阿耳特弥斯都不知道发生了什么
Artemis is Muriel Bruce's cousin?
阿耳特弥斯是穆里尔·布鲁斯的表亲
Are you sure?
你确定吗
It's confirmed by details that Detective Watts gave me.
已经通过瓦特探长给我的线索证实了
What about the women? Have you identified them?
那些女人呢 你认出来了吗
Some names, uh, mostly just
只有一些名字 大多数是些
clues from their past lives. Uh...
她们过去生活的线索
Maybe you should ask first.
也许你应该先请求
May I please have the paper?
能给我那张纸吗
Not me. No, the women.
不是我 不
If this were my case,
如果这是我的案子
I'd think twice before
在把她们暴露给那些她们极力
exposing them to people they'd intentionally left.
回避的人之前我会再三考虑
Good thing this isn't your case.
好消息是这不是你的案子
Yes, hello, I'm waiting on the clerk to
你好 我在办事员这查找
check on a Hector Coleman?
赫克托·科尔曼的消息
He died over five years ago.
他在5年前去世了
I'm sorry, can you repeat that?
不好意思 你能再说一遍吗
Jackson.
杰克逊
Updates on Norman Bruce? Ah, Sir,
诺曼·布鲁斯的最新消息呢 长官
there's no sightings of
在车站或者出租车公♥司♥
Mr. Bruce at the train stations
都没有布鲁斯先生的身影
or the cab companies. But the lads are on it, sir.
但是弟兄们还在继续找 长官
If he's in the city, we'll find him.
如果他在城里 我们会找到他的
Carry on.
继续
Right then, Watts.
那么现在 瓦特
How goes it with our lady policeman?
我们的女警怎么样了
She lacks objectivity.
她缺乏客观性
Just from looking at this list I can close
只要看一下这个列表 我就能
six files.
解决6个档案
Two more I don't even recognize
还有两个我甚至无法确认
likely never reported.
很可能从未上报过
I'll start the calls right away.
我马上就开始打电♥话♥
Wait until the Bruce murder is solved.
等到布鲁斯谋杀案解决了的
Their families have waited long enough.
他们的家人已经等的够久了
Those women are not going anywhere
这些女人又不会消失
and this case is messy enough
这群心怀不满的人还没跑来
without a horde of disgruntled men
我的警局之前这个案子
descending on my station house.
已经够混乱了
What do you open?
你能打开什么
This was left for me last night.
这是昨晚留下来的
I've tried a few locks but no luck.
我试过开几次锁 但是都不行
It's corroded.
这个已经被腐蚀了
Sodium hydroxide. A very specific guess.
氢氧化钠 一个非常具体的猜测
It's not a guess. Sodium hydroxide... or lye...
这不是猜测 氢氧化钠或者碱液
is used in soap making.
是用来制♥作♥肥皂的
The favoured activity of this household.
这个家庭最喜欢的活动
Detective William Murdoch, Toronto Constabulary
威廉·默多克 多伦多警♥察♥
You've no right to be here.
你们没有权利呆着这里
No one invited you. No. Men. Allowed.
没有人邀请你们 不允许任何男人进入
Please, Miss, just a few questions.
拜托了 女生 就问几个问题
Get away from these gates before I find a shotgun.
在我拿猎枪之前快点离开这扇门
Llewellyn, what are you doing here? My job.
卢埃林 你在这做什么 工作
Wait for me in my salon.
在我的客厅等我
Please, Miss Athena.
拜托了 雅典娜女士
We were hoping to speak with you directly.
我们希望能和你直接谈谈
Ask your questions.
有什么就问吧
No, you may not come in.
不行 你们不能进来
Have you seen this man
在过去几天里你有没有
approach your property in the past few days?
看见这个男人靠近这里
I don't think so. Who is he?
没见过 他是谁
Muriel Bruce's husband.
穆里尔·布鲁斯的丈夫
And you believe he is her killer?
你们觉得是他杀了她吗
Oh dear lord.
亲爱的上帝啊
And you wonder why we seek refuge behind these walls.
你们还想知道为什么我们要躲在这些墙背后
Perhaps he was driven to madness
或许他是因为她神秘的离去
by her mysterious absence.
而被逼疯了
Llewellyn.
卢埃林
This is a list of names.
这是一些名字
Can you confirm these women are in this house?
你能确认这些女人是否在这个房♥子里吗
How did you get this?
你怎么拿到这些的
Will you confirm or not?
你能不能确认
Their families are desperate for any news.
他们的家人都渴望得到一丁点消息
No. You cannot tell their families.
不行 你不能告诉她们的家人
Someone cared enough to report these women missing.
有些人已经很担心的上报这些女人的失踪了
Muriel Bruce's husband cared enough to kill her.
穆里尔·布鲁斯的丈夫担心的已经杀了她
Many of these women would meet a similar fate
如果她们和她们所谓的爱人团聚了
if they were reunited with their so-called loved ones.
很多女性会遭受同样的命运
They deserve to know! Please, please.
他们应该知道 别这样 别这样
Perhaps we can reach a compromise.
或许我们可以达成妥协
We'll alert the families that their women have been found
我们会提醒他们的家人这些女人已经找到了
but not where they are.
但是不会告诉他们在哪里
If you will in turn tell the women what we are doing
而你呢要告诉这些女人我们在做什么
and allow each one to choose her own next steps.
并且允许她们自主选择她们自己的下一步
I suppose I can live with that.
我想我可以接受
Yes. Fine. Agreed. All right.
好的 很好 同意 好的
Thank you, Miss Athena. Good day.
谢谢 雅典娜女士 日安
Llewellyn.
卢埃林
I know you're angry.
我知道你很生气
But what I'm doing here is important.
但是我在这里做的事情很重要
It's more important than you or me, it's...
比你我更重要 这是
it's more important than our hurt.
它比我们的痛苦更重要
Miss Pink?
潘克女士
Miss Pink?
潘克女士
Why are there police here?
为什么会有警♥察♥在这里
Who were they looking for?
他们在找谁
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表