剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!!
救命 救命 来人啊
HELP! Out of the way!
救命 别挡道
Help! Help! Yes! YES!!
救命 救命 是的 是的
This is an emergency! This is Detective William Murdoch.
这是一个 紧急情况 我是威廉·默多克探长
Three constables are down.
有三个警官受伤
I need an ambulance at the church at Yonge and Heath.
我需要一辆救护车来在央街和希思的教堂
Right away! Yes, right away!
立刻 对 立刻
You there! I need your assistance.
你在这 我需要你的帮助
We'll send someone. You stay with me.
我们会叫来救援的 你留在我身边
No! No! They need your help!
不 不 他们需要你的帮助
Where's my wife?
我妻子在哪里
If you've hurt her... You'll what?
如果你伤害了她 你会怎么样
Reach through those bars and throttle me?
从牢房♥里伸手掐死我吗
And who says I have her?
再说了 谁说她在我这里
Or know anything about what's happened to her?
或者知道到底在她身上发生了什么
WHERE IS SHE?! I'll make you a deal.
她在哪 我和你做个交易
You sign a confession that you murdered that strumpet
你签下供词 承认你杀了那个妓♥女♥
and I will endeavour to find your wife.
我就会尽力找到你的妻子
No.
不
You do not have a lot of bargaining power, Detective.
你没有跟我谈条件的权利 探长
Your Inspector is not here for you.
你的警长现在没有为你在此
In fact, he may be dead.
事实上 也许他已经死了
Your wife is gone, and if she is not dead already,
你的妻子已经离开了 如果她还没有死了的话
she soon will be.
不过也离死不远了
And I've heard at least one of your loyal constables is dead.
我还听说至少有一个你的忠诚的警员已经死了
So, will you sign that confession?
所以 你要不要签下供词
No.
不
I'm sorry... for you.
我真为你 感到抱歉
Detective Murdoch.
默多克探长
it appears you are going to need some help.
现在看来你将要需要一些帮助
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表