剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Julia. Doctor.
朱莉亚 医生
Burning the midnight oil? I was taking a final look
在熬夜吗 我在最后检查
At Miss wood's body when I discovered something
伍兹小姐的尸体的时候发现了
Rather disturbing. What is it?
很让人不安的东西 怎么了
Her left ring finger has been severed.
她的左手无名指被切断了
It happened since she arrived.
她被送过来的时候就是这样的
Mr. Lovecraft.
洛夫克拉夫特先生
Crabtree! Sir.
克拉布特里 长官
Bring me lovecraft. I can't, sir.
把他带来 我做不到 长官
I lost him. You lost him?
我把他看丢了 你看丢了
Sir, I've looked all over Toronto.
长官 我已经找遍了多伦多
"do you believe in destiny?
"你相信冥冥之中有谁在指引我们的命运么"
"that even the powers of time can be altered
"就连时间都被这种力量所操控"
"for a single purpose?
"只为一个原因"
"that the luckiest man who walks this earth
"这世上最幸运的人"
Is the one who finds true love?"
"就是找到真爱的人"
Oh dear.
我天
"Stop talking to him, Mina, you foolish woman."
"别跟他讲话 米娜 你这笨女人"
"Walk away."
"快走"
Hello?
谁啊
John, is that you?
约翰 是你吗
Thomas? Hello?
托马斯 有人吗
Do you like it, Mrs. Brackenreid?
你喜欢吗 布拉肯里德夫人
Of sleep last night, which means I didn't either!
昨晚没睡 我也没睡
Sir, he's just a boy.
长官 他还只是个孩子
No older than your son, John.
不比你儿子大多少 约翰
John doesn't go around spooking housewives
约翰可不会拿着断指
With severed body parts! I understand your frustration,
到处吓唬家庭主妇 我知道你很生气
But should you do anything rash, it could compromise
如果你匆忙做些什么 可能会影响
Our investigation. Get a confession
我们的调查 让他自己供述
And be done with him. Sir.
然后搞定他 是长官
I do not like this room!
我不喜欢这个房♥间
No one does. Please have a seat, Mr. Lovecraft.
没人喜欢 请坐吧 洛夫克拉夫特先生
Miss Woods is now missing a finger
伍兹小姐的一根手指消失了
And Mrs. Brackenreid has an extra.
布拉肯里德夫人 却有了一根
Yes, I gave it to her. After trespassing
没错 我给她的 你非法闯进了市停尸房♥
Into the city morgue and severing it.
切下了它
Do you not see how completely inappropriate that is?
你不觉得这么做非常不合适吗
No.
没有
I found this in your room at mr. Smiley's.
我在史迈利先生家你的房♥里发现了这个
What is it? It's a correspondence,
这是什么 这是一封信
From miss woods to you. Despite the fact that you said
是伍德斯太太写给你的 尽管你说你
You didn't know her. I never said that.
不认识她 我从未这么说过
Correction, that you knew her only in death.
更正一下 你说你是在她死后才认识的她
This proves otherwise.
这也能证明
It was found in your room, mr. Lovecraft.
这是在您房♥内发现的 洛夫卡特先生
May i keep it then? No you may not
那我能留着它吗 不 你不可以
Keep it, it's evidence.
留着它 这是证物
Evidence that, along with other factors,
这件证物 还有其他证据
Strongly suggests that you killed miss woods.
都强烈地指向你是杀害伍德斯夫人的凶手
You. To me she is not dead,
你 对我来说她并未死去
But eternal. Did you kill her?
她是永存的 你有没有杀了她
No! Did you know her
没有 你认识她吗
Prior to her death? No!
在她去世前 不认识
Did you sever her finger postmortem?
你在她死后切下了她的手指吗
Yes.
是的
But you didn't kill her to begin with?
但你在那之前没有杀害她吗
No, but... I surely wish i was there
没有 但 我真的希望我当时在场
When she passed from this dimension to the next.
在她去往另一个世界的时候
"denn die todten reiten schnell."
"逝者骑马飞奔而去"
I do not speak german.
我不会德语
"for the dead travel fast."
"亡者总是匆匆离去"
I know all of dracula.
我知道关于德古拉的一切
There is someone else i'd like you to speak with.
我想让你和另一个人谈谈
In a setting that you may find more agreeable.
你们也许会更谈得来
Do you know the difference between right and wrong,
你知道正误的区别所在吗
Mr. Lovecraft?
洛夫卡特先生
That cannot be answered without context.
得具体问题具体分♥析♥
Is it wrong to mutilate a dead body?
肢解一具死尸是错误的吗
I could ask you the same question.
我也可以问你同样的问题
I conduct post-mortems as a means to an end.
我做尸检是有目的的
You severed... A finger
你切下了 一根手指
From a corpse for no apparent reason.
毫无缘由地破坏了尸体
She did not mind.
她不会介意的
Do you believe it's wrong to kill someone?
你认为杀人是错误的吗
Many killings are justified. You should know.
你要知道 很多杀戮是有充足理由的
Would you have been justified in killing miss woods?
那你有杀害伍德斯夫人的动机吗
If it pleased her.
如果这能取悦她的话
Why would it please her?
这怎么会令她愉悦
May i speak with mrs. Brackenreid instead?
我能和贝肯里德太太谈谈吗
I'm afraid you will have to make do with me.
我想你不得不继续和我谈下去了
You were in a relationship with miss woods. You knew her,
你和伍德斯夫人相爱了 你认识她
Did you not? I've always known her,
对吗 我一直都认识她
Through eternity.
于永恒之中
Your diagnosis, julia?
朱利娅 你的诊断呢
It would be premature to make one, william.
现在下定论还太早 威廉
He's certainly disturbed, but...
他心智确实混乱 但
I don't believe him to be insane.
我不相信他疯了
All i'm prepared to say is that he has trouble
我要说的是他很难做到
Delineating between reality and imagination.
分清楚现实与想象
But is he capable of murder?
但他有可能实施谋杀吗
It wouldn't surprise me.
有也不奇怪
But why?
但是为了什么
The love letter was one of devotion.
那封情书表达了某种热爱
Trying to apply logic to the circumstances
我正试着想出个符合逻辑的解释
May not be helpful in this instance, william.
这个案子可能没法用逻辑破解 威廉
Frankly, i don't know what to do with him.
坦白说 我不知道该拿他怎么办
He seems to be more at ease
他看起来很善于有创造性地
Expressing himself creatively.
表达自己的意见
If you continue to hold him,
如果你继续关押他
Perhaps you should provide him with a new notebook.
也许你该给他一个新的笔记本
Do you believe he's a murderer?
你相信他是一个杀手吗
I don't yet know.
我还不知道
It has been
自从他来以后
A difficult time since he arrived.
我的日子并不好过
Since he arrived? Yes!
打从他来到吗 是的
Since howard joined us from providence five weeks ago.
自从五周前霍华德从普罗维登斯到我们这来
Mr. Lovecraft has only been in toronto five weeks?
洛夫卡特先生是五周前才到多伦多来的吗
Mr. Lovecraft, i have your supper.
洛夫卡特先生 我带来了你的晚饭
Though you hardly deserve it after abandoning me in the park.
尽管你在公园里甩掉我就足以罚你不吃饭了
Can you not see that i am preoccupied?
没看到我正专心做事吗
What are you writing? An account of recent events.
你在写什么 记录最近发生的事情
You know, i myself am a writer,
你知道的 我本身就是个作家
An experienced one at that.
富有经验
And i can personally attest that one should never
而我的亲身经历表明 人们不该试着
Try to write... On an empty stomach.
在饥肠辘辘的时候写作
You're worse than my aunt.
你比我阿姨还要糟糕
Well, you're worse than most of the guests we have
哦 你比我们这里的大多数来客都要糟呢
In this place. And that's saying something.
这真耐人寻味
I am sorry about the park, constable.
我为公园的事感到抱歉 探员
I highly doubt that.
我对此深表质疑
Something isn't quite lining up here, julia.
有些事物已经能对上号♥了 朱丽娅
Neither are these buttons, i'm afraid.
我恐怕这些按钮可不能
As best you could tell, ellen woods was killed
如你所说 艾伦·伍德斯大概是在
Approximately six weeks ago.
六周前被杀的
And i've just learned from mr. Lovecraft's aunt
而我刚从洛夫卡特先生的姨妈那里得知
That he only arrived in toronto five weeks ago.
他是五周前刚到多伦多来的
So, if you are right,
那么 若你是对的
Which you usually are, and mr. Lovecraft's aunt
你一向是对的 而洛夫卡特先生的姨妈
Is telling the truth, then it's impossible
说的也是真话 那他们两个就不可能
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表