剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Mrs. Kitchen, the landlady?
基钦夫人 那个女房♥东
I return to my boarding house
我每隔一个周三都会
every other Wednesday at lunch to have my hair cut.
回寄宿公♥寓♥让她帮我理发
Well,
这样啊
now that I'm an expert
既然现在我是理发高手了
perhaps you'll allow me next time?
那下次让我来给你剪怎么样
Oh, no, thank you.
不用了 多谢
Then I would be without an excuse to have her beef stew.
那样的话我就找不到理由去蹭她做的炖牛肉了
The truth emerges.
真♥相♥终于浮出水面了
There.
好了
This wheeled chair will allow Mr. Newsome
这个轮椅能让钮瑟曼先生
some natural movements, such as waving his hands.
自然的动作 比如挥手
I've opted for the royal wave.
我设置了皇家挥手
The person pushing the wheelchair
推轮椅的人可以
controls the movements very discreetly
通过调整这些把手
by adjusting these knobs.
控制他的动作
And he's fresh from the barber.
整理好仪容了
Now that rigor has passed,
僵硬感也没了
he's ready for the town!
他可以亮相了
Unfortunately, Mr. Newsome lost the use of his legs
不幸的是 由于枪击事件钮瑟曼先生的腿
after the shooting. We hope it's only temporary,
受伤了 希望这只是暂时的
and in the meantime, Detective Murdoch has outfitted him
另外 默多克探长为他准备了一个
with a special wheeled chair.
特殊的轮椅
And he's still willing to testify against Mr. Grey?
他还是要指证格雷先生吗
Yes. He's more determined now than ever, Miss Cherry.
没错 而且决心更胜 彻丽女士
How can you be sure that the man who shot Mr. Newsome
你怎么能确定开枪打钮瑟曼先生的人
is in fact working for Mr. Grey?
是为格雷先生工作的
Well, we can't prove it yet,
我们现在还不能证实
but the three witnesses set to testify against him
但是有三个目击证人也要指证他
being shot just prior to the trial...
在审判之前被枪杀
a difficult coincidence to overlook.
一个难以忽视的巧合
You mentioned that Mr. Newsome had been placed in seclusion
你提到纽瑟姆先生在你的监管下已经被
at the Windsor House Hotel, under your supervision.
安排住在温莎酒店
How did he come to be shot on the street?
他是怎么在街上被枪杀的呢
Yes, that. Well, he had some important matters to see to
是的 那个 他有一些关于准备审判
vital to the preparation of the trial.
的很重要的事要做
It sadly couldn't be avoided.
很遗憾是无法避免的
Forgive me for asking,
原谅我这么问
but does Mr. Newsome fault you or the constabulary
但是纽瑟姆先生有没有把他现在的困境
for his current predicament? He hasn't said so.
归咎于你或者警♥察♥ 他没有这么说
Well, keep me abreast, Constable.
好吧 让我知道 探长
Miss Cherry. Will do.
好的 谢里小姐
Well done, George. Heck of a yarn you wove for her.
做得好 乔治 故事编的不错
Yes, I suppose so.
是的 我想是这样
What's the matter?
怎么了
It's all a big lie, isn't it?
这是一个天大的谎言 不是吗
Yes, I know. It's great.
是的 我知道 这很好
Yes, but the truth will come out eventually.
是的 但是最终会真♥相♥大白
What will she think of me then?
她以后会怎么看我呢
What does she think of you now?
她现在是怎么看你的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, if it helps us catch two killers, is it not worth it?
如果这能帮我们抓到2个凶手 这不值得吗
Gentleman, say hello to Roger Newsome.
先生们 和罗杰·纽瑟姆打个招呼
Hello.
你好
Oh my goodness!
我的天
You can't make him talk, can you sir?
你能让他说话 你能吗
No, Henry.
不能 亨利
As you can see, I have customized
如你所见 我已经定做了
this wheeled chair so that its operator can manipulate
这个轮椅以便于操作者操作
Mr. Newsome's movements.
纽瑟姆先生的动作
Sir, it's nothing short of remarkable.
长官 这太令人惊讶了
Very inventive.
独出心裁
But how exactly are we going to lure out Rex Grey's man?
但是具体我们要怎样引诱雷克斯·格雷的人呢
Actually, I have given that considerable thought.
准确的来说 我已经仔细考虑过了
As a result of the newspaper article,
由于报纸上的文章
the gunman likely knows Mr. Newsome
歹徒应该已经知道纽瑟姆先生
is staying at the Windsor House.
住在温莎酒店
And we know the gunman's modus operandi
而我们已经知道了歹徒的作案手法
is to shoot his targets from a distance like a sniper.
就是像狙击手一样从远处射击目标
We can use that to our advantage.
我们把这当做我们的优势
We will roll Mr. Newsome all the way
我们会一路推纽瑟姆先生去
to the Windsor House, allowing everyone a good look at him
温莎酒店 让每个人都能看到他
to see that he is indeed alive. Once there,
看见他确实还活着 一到那里
Dr. Ogden and I will set him up for dinner in our suite
奥格登医生和我会让他在我们的套房♥里吃晚餐
conveniently seating him in front of the window
方便他坐在窗口前
thus allowing the gunman a clean shot
以此便于歹徒从隔壁楼
from the building next door.
射杀他
Meanwhile, you two will have discreetly secured
同时 你们俩要小心翼翼的守卫
the building next door. When the gunman tries
隔壁楼 当歹徒试图
to make his escape, he should run right into your arms.
逃脱的时候 他会冲到你们面前
Now don't forget, he is armed
别忘了 他是持枪的
so you must make a stop at the armory yourselves.
所以你们必须在军械库装备
Well, let's hope it works.
好了 希望这招好使
Oh, I'm quite confident it will.
我很有信心
So you'll make a new plan. You always do.
所以你会做一个新计划 你总是会
But I liked this plan, Julia.
但是我喜欢这个计划 朱莉亚
Perhaps the shooter realized that the building next door
也许歹徒会意识到隔壁楼
had been secured.
已经有人看守
Or he realized Mr. Newsome was in fact already dead.
或者他意识到纽瑟姆先生实际上已经死了
A sobering thought.
一个发人神省的深思
You barely touched your roast chicken, Mr. Newsome.
你几乎没有碰到你的烤鸡 纽瑟姆先生
Was something the matter?
是这个问题吗
I suppose I lacked an appetite, knowing I was
我想我缺乏食欲 知道我
going to be shot any moment.
随时会被枪击
Or rather he mistakenly thought you'd prepared it.
或者他误以为你已经准备好了
Detective Murdoch.
默多克探员
Yes, George, please come and collect Mr. Newsome
是的 乔治 请过来
and bring him to the morgue's cold storage for the night.
并把他带到停尸房♥冷藏过夜
Higgins... George, catch him!
希金斯 乔治 抓住他
Oh Higgins, his hand went in my mouth!
希金斯 他的手伸进我的嘴里了
Come on, George. OK. Here we go.
快点 乔治 好了 我们走
Higgins, try to move his feet.
希金斯 试试移♥动♥他的脚
His feet, like this.
他的脚 像这样
Mr. Newsome, I wager the Detective would make some
纽瑟姆先生 我打赌侦探会弄一些
interesting dinner conversation?
有趣的晚餐对话
I've never dined with him myself, you see.
我从来没和他一起吃过晚餐 你是知道的
Higgins, why are you talking to him?
希金斯 你为什么和他说话
George, we have to pretend he's alive!
乔治 我们必须假装他还活着
I imagine the doctor would have been in her evening wear?
我想医生已经穿上了她的晚礼服
All right, Higgins, that's enough.
好了 希金斯 够了
Let's just get him in the chair. OK.
我们赶紧把他弄进椅子里吧 好的
Roger! Mr. Newsome, are you OK?!
知道了 纽瑟姆先生 你还好吗
Higgins, go after the gunman!
希金斯 去追歹徒
Another forty-five calibre, Detective.
另一个45口径手♥枪♥ 探长
Pierced his heart. Surely would have been fatal
射穿他的心脏 肯定是致命的
if he were not already dead, of course.
前提是他还没死的话 肯定会
Thank you.
谢谢
Once again, this is all the gunman's left behind for us.
又一次 这都是歹徒留给我们的
It would appear the ruse is up, William.
看来是诡计 威廉
The gunman must be convinced of Mr. Newsome's death by now.
歹徒肯定已经确定纽瑟姆先生现在已经死了
Not necessarily.
不尽然
My bullet resistant vest.
我的防弹背心
Gun please.
枪
Ears.
耳朵
So if Mr. Newsome had've been wearing this,
所以如果纽瑟姆先生已经穿了这个
last night's shooting would not have been fatal.
昨晚的枪击就不会致命
Hypothetically. Hypothetically.
假想上 假象上
So, should Miss James and I revive him once again?
所以 詹姆斯小姐和我要再一次复活他吗
If you would, please.
如果你能的话 麻烦了
How do we convince the killer that Newsome was wearing this?
我们如何让凶手知道纽瑟姆先生穿了这个呢
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表