剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Likely with a hammer.
可能是用铁锤
So, we have an unidentified murdered man
所以 我们有了一位身份不明的被谋杀者
Buried on our land, Julia.
埋在我们的土地上 朱莉亚
Any idea how long he's been here?
知道他被埋在这里多久了吗
At least a year, I'd say.
要我说 至少一年了
We'll work on establishing
我们正在努力确定
a more accurate time of death.
更准确的死亡时间
We'll conduct the post-mortem right away, Miss James.
我们马上就行验尸 詹姆斯小姐
Out here? We may as well
在外面吗 我们或许也可以
Take advantage of the fresh air.
利用一下新鲜空气
And my students still have a body to find.
而我的学生还得去找另一具尸体
Indentations
土地
In the land are a clear sign of a grave
的压痕是一种很明显的墓地标志
But so too can be vegetation.
但也可能种上植被
The detective once found a body
探员一旦发现尸体
Well, a skeleton, I suppose by observing a non-native
骸骨 我想是通过观察野生物种中的非自然植被
Plant amongst the wild species. But the dead are dead.
但是死者已矣
Beyond help. Caring for the living
没用 我更在乎对生者的同情
Interests me far more. Then, why are you here
那么我能不能问下你为什么在这
May I ask? I needed an excuse to avoid a wedding.
我需要一个躲避婚礼的借口
Well, I'm telling you
好吧 我告诉你
There's nothing more satisfying than solving a murder.
没有什么比解决一场谋杀案更令人有成就感了
Just last year we found these gold-plated statues
就在去年我们发现那些镀金雕像
That turned out to be human bod look here.
原来是人的身体 你看这里
See these flowers?
看到这些花没
They're the only one of their kind in this area.
它们是这片区域唯一的种类
The soil here is richer
这里的土壤更肥沃
Possibly... Fertilized
可能 是有机物质
By organic matter. Like a rotting corpse?
的施肥 比如一具腐烂的尸体吗
You're a quick study, Miss Baxter.
你领悟力很强 巴克斯特小姐
I don't recall burying the body this close
我不记得我们把尸体埋的
To the river, Julia. Yes. Well, according
这么靠河边啊 朱莉亚 是的
To the neighbours, the shoreline changes every year.
听邻居说的话 河岸线每年都变
Sir. What have you?
长官 你有什么发现
Looking at the size of these boots, I would say
看这些靴子的大小 我想说
We're looking at a man. It's not him.
我们在找一个男人 这不是他
This is not my cadaver.
这不是我的尸体
Are you sure, Julia?
你确定吗 朱莉亚
Yes. The body I buried wasn't wearing boots.
是的 我埋的尸体没穿靴子
What else are we gonna find?
我们还会发现什么
What do you have there? A bullet.
你发现了什么 一颗子弹
Murder, then.
那就是谋杀了
Sir, it seems somebody's making foul use of your land.
长官 看样子有人利用你的地做了坏事
Indeed. It seems we're harvesting bodies.
的确 好像我们在收获尸体
Observations? As this one is a pile of bones
有什么发现吗 鉴于这具尸体已经腐烂成白骨
And the first body much less decayed, it would appear
但第一具尸体还没有完全腐烂 很明显说明
That they were killed months, if not years, apart.
凶手可能是隔月或者隔年作案
There are furrows in the soil from the maggots leaving
土里面有蛆虫腐食完整个尸体之后x7f
In droves after polishing off the flesh of the corpse.
陆续离开所留下的沟痕
Two dead bodies, william.
两个尸体 威廉
Who did you say you bought this land from?
你说你从谁那买♥♥的地
A man named dawson. I never met him,
一个叫道森的男人 我没见过他
His lawyer handled the transaction.
所有事务都是他的律师处理的
George, I'll need your assistance down at the station house.
乔治 你来车站帮我个忙
Sir.
好的
Let me know how you fare
你们调查出尸体的身份和
With an identity and a time of death, doctor.
死亡时间的时候记得通知我
Oh! Throwing down a rather large gauntlet,
噢 扔给我们一个巨大的挑战啊
Wouldn't you say, miss james? Indeed.
你觉得呢 詹姆斯小姐 确实
Constable jackson? Yes.
杰克逊探员 是我
Constable Crabtree suggests we keep looking
克拉布特里探员让我们继续
For doctor Ogden's missing cadaver.
帮奧格登医生找丢失的尸体
Yes, great, I'm... Yeah, I'm... I'm ready.
好 我... 恩 我准备好了
Excellent. Let's get going. There ya go.
很好 我们开始吧 给你
Wait.
等等
You're leaving me with a constable
你准备留我一个人和这个什么都不干
who does nothing but leer?
只知道抛媚眼的探员一起吗
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
He's not all that bad. You just have
他没那么糟糕 你只要
To give him really clear instruction.
明确的告诉他就行了
I have a better idea, Anne. We work on the soil research
我有个更好的主意 安妮 我们去调查土壤
And leave the constables to tramp around the land.
让探员们去找尸体
Sorry to desert you. Shall we, constable?
很抱歉留下你一个 我们走吧 探员
Yes, we shall.
走吧
All this area north of the city
农民们于19世纪四十年代
Would have been settled by farmers in the 1840's.
在这个城市北方的这些区域定居
As the city began to encroach in the last decade,
在过去的十年里城市迅速扩张
Developers started to buy up the land including,
开♥发♥商们买♥♥光了这里的土地 我猜
I expect, our mr. Dawson.
其中包括道森先生
From everything I hear, sir, he seems a slippery fish,
据我听说 长官 他非常的狡猾
Always hiding behind his lawyer.
总是藏在他的律师后面
Hm... How long did he own the land?
他拥有这块地多久了
Three years. He owes money left and right, sir.
三年 他到处都在欠债
What's more, he's skipped out on his landlord.
还有 他已经偷偷跑了
Right. Try to find him. Sir.
好的 找到他 是的
Perhaps your neighbour would know something about him.
也许你的邻居知道些他的一些事情
That would be...
邻居是
Alvin Nash.
阿尔文·纳什
Mr. Nash!
纳什先生
Detective William Murdoch, Toronto constabulary.
我是威廉·默多克探长 多伦多警♥察♥
You bought the place up the road.
你买♥♥了这条路前面的那块地
Yes, I did. So, neighbours.
是的 那我们邻居了
Well, eventually, we haven't broken ground yet.
以后会是 我们还没有开垦那块地
This is my wife, Mavis. My daughter, Dorothy.
这是我的妻子 梅维斯 我的女儿 桃乐西
Afternoon, ladies. Good day.
下午好 女士们 下午好
Mavis doesn't say much. We're doing our best
梅维斯不怎么说话 我们在尽力
to keep her happy, aren't we, Dorothy?
让她开心 对吧 桃乐西
We are that.
是的
Um, Mr. Nash, if I may, what do you know about Mr. Dawson,
纳什先生 你了解我的那块地的
The previous owner of my land? Dawson, no.
前主人道森先生吗 不了解
He kept to himself. Why are you asking?
他习惯一个人 为什么这样问
Well, we discovered two graves on the property.
我们在那里发现了两座坟墓
You don't say... On the dawson land?
你不会是说 在道森的地里
Yes. See, Dorothy,
是的 你看 桃乐西
What'd I tell you?
我怎么说来着
I always thought there was something funny about him.
我一直觉得他有点古怪
What do you mean?
你的意思是
Dawson hardly ever came up here. But when he did,
道森很少来这边 如果来也是
It was at night. We seen him one time, Dorothy and me,
在晚上的时候来 我们见过他一次 我和桃乐西
Lifting something heavy off a wagon.
他当时正在从一个货车上卸很重的东西
What was it? I don't know.
什么东西 不知道
It was wrapped in a tarpaulin.
外面有油布包着
When was this? That would've been
什么时候的事 应该是
Just after I got out of the sanitarium.
我刚从疗养院出来的时候
That was two years ago. Maybe longer.
是两年前 可能更久以前
Did you not suspect anything?
你们没有怀疑什么吗
Pff... His business, not mine.
噗 那是他的事
Whoever thinks a neighbour is burying bodies?
谁会想自己的邻居会埋尸体
That's Frank
那是弗兰克
And Barry. They're good lads.
和巴里 他们是好孩子
They help me keep the place going now.
现在他们在帮我打理这里
Out of the way! Out of the way!
让路 让路
I'm walking here-- Miss cherry?
我在走路 彻丽小姐
For the love of --
我的天
Hello constable Crabtree. Do you like it?
哈喽 克拉布特里探员 你喜欢吗
I do! I'm the proud owner.
喜欢 这是我的了
Almost, that is. I'm on a trial drive.
准确的说快是了 我还在试驾中
This must cost a fortune.
这肯定很贵
It does, but it's still a bargain.
确实 但是它卖♥♥的很便宜
The owner only wants $100. A hundred dollars,
只要一百美元 一百美元
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表