剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
We don't know how many more she came in contact with.
我们不知道她联♥系♥了多少人
And now they are gone. Is that reason enough for drama?
现在她们都消失了 这还不够戏剧性吗
So you think she killed them?
所以你觉得是她杀了她们吗
If I was a betting man...
我要是来打赌
Well, I was a betting man once and that didn't go well...
我曾经喜欢打赌 不过没赢过几次
But that's what I'd suspect. So, what is it exactly
不过我就是这样认为的 那你觉得
you think you're doing, sir? I beg your pardon?
你现在到底在做什么 你说什么
You're hoping someone will recognize this woman from this drawing.
你希望有人能通过这幅肖像认出这个女人来
I would call that a bet. I suppose it is.
我管这个叫做打了个赌 是这样
I must say you demonstrate an unexpected
我得说你显示出了出人意料的
wit, Jackson.
聪明才智 杰克森
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 先生
You have a strong heart.
您有一个很强的心脏
One that is open for love.
无时不在等待爱降临
Alas, a big heart means the corresponding hurt is large.
强大的心脏也意味着会受伤
However, see that star
不过 看见
at the top of your line of life?
你的生命线中间的那颗痣了吗
Mmmhmm. That's the symbol of happiness.
嗯 那象征这幸福
It signifies a great joy lies ahead.
它意味着未来有大喜事
You do this for a living?
你以此为生吗
I read palms, did sleight of hand,
我看手相 手心手背那些事儿嘛
anything to earn a penny.
什么活计都能赚得小钱
Oh! My husband would be rolling in his grave.
我丈夫得激动地从棺材里跳出来
Why do you say that?
怎么说
A Gordon, an entertainer?
一个戈登家族的人 成了街头艺人
The entire family would be scandalized.
整个家族都会蒙羞
We don't know that
祖母 我们还不知道
he's a Gordon yet, Grandmother.
他到底是不是真的戈登家的人
Who is that?
这位是
Detective William Murdoch. Toronto Constabulary.
我是威廉·默多克探长 多伦多警局的
You are not needed here. Mrs. Gordon,
你可以回去了 戈登夫人
it may be in your best interest
如果我能问这位年轻人几个问题
if I can ask this man some questions.
为了您的利益着想
That is not necessary. I don't mind.
没有必要 没关系
What would you like to know?
你想知道什么
Is there somewhere private...
能单独说话吗
Before you get started, Detective,
在你开始之前 探长
I also have a question.
我也有个问题
It might save us all a lot of time and you a lot of bother.
能让大家都省时省力点
I kept Adam's room exactly the way it was since he left.
自从亚当走了 我一直维持着他房♥间的原样
Do you remember this place?
你还记得这个地方吗
I don't. No.
不 不记得了
These are all your things. Your favourite things.
这些都是你的东西 你最喜欢的东西
All of these toys here belonged to Adam
这些都是亚当的东西
but he only ever played with one.
但他只玩其中一个
Which is it?
是哪个
No. Adam hated that.
不 亚当讨厌那个极了
What did I tell you, Detective? This man is wasting our time.
我怎么说来着 探长 这人就是浪费咱们时间
Let him think.
让他回想
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
I remember these.
我记得这些
I played with them by the hour.
我最喜欢和他们玩了
Those were Adam's favourite toys.
那些是亚当最喜欢的玩具
That may be so, Mrs. Gordon,
就算是这样 戈登夫人
but it doesn't make this man your grandson.
也不能证明这个人是你的孙子
I didn't say it did.
我也没说他是啊
With your permission, I'd like Dr. Ogden
如果你愿意 我希望让奥格登医生
to take a look at him.
给他看看
Perhaps she can shed some light.
或许她能帮得上忙
How so? She may be able
怎么帮 说不定她能
to provide medical evidence that he is indeed your grandson.
提供一些医学证据来证明他是你的孙子
Do you still have the ransom note that was left, Mr. Foster?
福斯特先生 那封勒索信你还留着吗
Yes, of course. Our family has an extensive file
当然 我们家保留了所有
on every scrap of evidence relating to the case,
和这个案子有关的物件
that included.
也包括那封勒索信
I'll need to see it. Very well.
我要看看那封信 没问题
Could you stand over here, please?
麻烦站在这儿 好吗
What are you doing?
你在干吗
I'm going to compare your physical features
我要把你的体貌特征和戈登家的
with those of the Gordon family.
体貌特征进行对比
See if I can note any familial similarities.
看看有没有什么家族相似的地方
Adam Gordon was three feet eleven inches
亚当·戈登失踪的时候身高
at the time of his disappearance.
三英尺十一英寸
So given that,
所以
I can estimate
我就能估算出
what his likely height would have been at adulthood.
他成人时期的大概身高
I see.
原来是这样
Now if you'll excuse me.
现在麻烦你一下了
I see that your right leg
我看你的右腿比
is shorter than your left.
左腿足足短了
Almost one inch.
一英寸
There is no record that Adam had that imbalance.
好像没有记录表明亚当左右腿也这么不平均
Oh, uh, when I was 7 years old,
哦 对了 我在7岁的时候
a horse kicked me and broke my leg.
被马踢断了腿
My foster parents couldn't afford
我的养父母当时
to have it set properly, hence what you see.
付不起医药费 所以就这样了
I see.
这样啊
Well, you best be him
那你最好说的是实话
because if you're not,
因为如果你不是亚当的话
you'll be breaking an old woman's heart.
你就伤了一位老妇人的心了
I know that, ma'am. And believe me,
我知道 女士 请相信我
that's the last thing I want to do.
我绝对不会这么做的
Pen and ink.
笔和墨
Not very good ink. Several blots.
不是什么特别好的墨水 有好几处墨渍
Looks like an ordinary piece of school paper.
看上去是一张普通的文教用纸
Not very good penmanship,
尽管这封信用词很复杂
although the letter is sophisticated.
可字写得不怎么样
Good grammar. No spelling mistakes.
语法不错 也没有拼写错误
The kidnapper had something of an education.
看样子绑匪还挺有文化
Over the years, sir, reports kept trickling in.
长官 过去这些年里 有许多人都上报
One person even claimed they'd seen the boy in South Africa.
生只有一个人声称他们在南非看见过那个男孩
The frequency of the reports of course went up
每当戈登夫人发布寻人启事的广♥告♥时
each time Mrs. Gordon placed her advertisement.
我们收到的消息就会增多
People looking to get their hands
人们都想得上一笔
on their share of that reward money.
寻人启事的奖金
We're not always the most noble of species, are we, sir?
看样子我们也不是什么高尚的物种啊 是不是
This is true. A fact that keeps you and me employed.
当然 这也是我们被雇佣的原因
That said, sir,
长官 上面还说
when the advertisements
当这些寻人启事的广♥告♥
first began showing up in the newspaper,
第一次出现在报纸上时
I have to admit, as an orphan,
我必须承认 做为一个孤儿
I was somewhat tempted to respond to them myself.
我多少都有点禁不起高额奖金的诱惑
I mean, I had a fine upbringing, but
我的意思是 虽说我成长得不错 可
the thought of not only being reunited
还是不禁会想如果我不止是加入了
with a loving family, but
一个充满爱的家庭 而是
being made lord of a manor,
变成一个庄园主
having servants waiting on you hand and foot...
有很多仆人跟着侍奉
Well, this is interesting.
这真有趣
And you've never seen this note before?
你从没见过这张纸条吗
No, I have not.
没有 从没见过
It seems a neighbour, Mr. Wilkes, saw a strange man
好像一个叫威尔克斯的邻居在你兄弟被绑♥架♥
burying something in this area
三天后 看见一个陌生人
three days after your brother was kidnapped.
在这块区域埋了什么东西
And he was never questioned?
你们从来没有审问过他吗
There's no mention of it in the police files.
在警局的档案中没提过
So how did you come to have it?
那你怎么知道的
I don't know. I was fifteen when I started collecting
我也不知道 我十五岁的时候就开始收集
information about my missing brother.
关于我失踪兄弟的消息的
I can't be expected to remember
我也不可能记住
where every piece of it came from.
所有消息的来源啊
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表