剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I'm not sure about this, Peregrine.
我不太确定 派更
It's a lovely night.
今夜如此美好
It would be a shame to ruin it.
毁了它该多可惜啊
You told me you wanted to come out here.
是你跟我说你想来这儿的
I did. But now you want to leave, and
我是说过 可你现在却想走
we have hardly gotten settled.
我们连椅子都还没坐热
Please, can we just go home?
求你了 我们回家吧
After a kiss.
亲一个吧
See?
看到了吧
It's not so bad, is it?
没那么糟吧
Something's moving. Just the earth.
什么东西在动 地面吧
Please, I would like you to stop.
请你 别再动手动脚了
What do you want?
你想干什么
Don't!
不要
You there!
住手
Get away from her! Aaaaaah!
离她远点
Are you alright? Yes.
你还好吗 嗯
My God! That was the Lurker!
我的天 那肯定是潜行者
Do you think he might be coming back?
你觉得是他回来了吗
And he was wearing shaded spectacles?
还戴着一副墨镜
That shielded his eyes. They were so unusual...
那是用来保护他的眼睛的 好奇怪
But you said it happened at night.
可你说事情发生在晚上
Why would he wear shaded spectacles at night?
他在晚上为什么要戴墨镜
Suffering from some insidious disease, I'd imagine.
也许是得了什么暗疾
He was snarling like some kind of animal.
他咆哮起来像某种野兽
And he compromised this young lady's honour!
并且他损害了这位年轻女士的名誉
Well, I'm not so sure about that. He did.
这倒没那么严重 事实如此
I was there.
我就在那里看着
Where does he live?
他住在哪里
Huh... If we knew that, we'd have arrested him by now.
我们要是知道 早就直接逮捕他了
Are you certain it was him?
你确定就是他吗
The Lurker hasn't been seen in weeks.
潜行者已经好几个礼拜没有露过面了
Of course we're certain.
我很确定
Yes, it was the Lurker.
那就是潜行者
Has he accosted many women?
他骚扰过很多女性吗
There have been a few incidents.
是有那么几起
Is he always so... amorous?
他一直都这么 好色吗
Well, that's hard to say.
这就很难说了
Usually he just swans about thieving.
通常他也就游手好闲 偷偷东西
This was no mere swanning about.
现在已经不仅仅是游手好闲了
He attacked us and we demand his apprehension.
他袭击了我们 我们要求对他进行逮捕
And we will do all that we can...
我们会尽力的
What the devil is that, George?
这是什么玩意 乔治
The Inspector gets back today. I had it made specially.
警长今天回来 我想弄点特别的
A football pitch?
所以你就弄来了一个足球场吗
It is a cake
这是个蛋糕
befitting a champion.
最适合优胜者了
You will, I hope, begin looking for the Lurker
我希望你们能在茶会结束后
once you've had your tea?
会着手寻找潜行者
I told you I would, sir.
我已经向您保证过了 长官
The Lurker's back? Apparently.
潜行者又回来了吗 似乎是这样
But he has caused no real harm.
但他没造成什么实际伤害
No real harm?
这还叫没有实际伤害吗
He insulted this young lady's honour!
他玷污了这位年轻女士的名誉
Well... It wasn't that bad.
没有那么糟糕
Just do something about it!
总之 做点什么吧
So the Lurker has made his return.
潜行者回来了是吗
It appears so. The new report matches the old ones.
看上去是这样 最新的报告描述和从前的相符
Distinctive hat, long dark cape, shaded spectacles.
与众不同的帽子 长长的黑色斗篷 戴墨镜
An unusual choice of attire.
奇装异服
Sir, they also said he snarled like an animal.
先生 他们还说潜行者咆哮起来像是某种动物
I'm sure that's just a fanciful addition.
我觉得是想象力作祟
Two witnesses both claim it's true.
那两个目击者都声称千真万确
First report in three weeks?
第一起报告是在三个礼拜之前是吗
Let's hope this isn't the start
让我们开始祈祷这不是
of another series of nightly incidents.
又一起深夜连环案的开始吧
Please give me all the information we have on him.
请把我们所知的所有关于他的信息都给我
Sir. The Inspector's coming!
长官 局座回来了
Yes!
是的
Thanks, lads. Thank you, thank you.
谢了 伙计 谢谢大家
Congratulations, sir!
恭喜局座
A Champion in our midst, lads!
我们的冠军 伙计们
Well, the Yanks gave us all we could handle
扬基棒球队简直小菜一碟
but the Galt lads gave it back.
加州队可就没那么简单了
World Champions, sir.
世界冠军呀 局座
Well, you can hardly be considered World Champions
多亏了英国队
if England doesn't show up.
否则你还称不上世界冠军
But the gold medal was well earned none the less.
不过这个金牌倒是货真价实的
Sir, did you see the Louisiana Purchase Exposition by chance?
局座 你看路易斯安那展览会了吗
They call it the World's Fair, Murdoch.
默多克 那可是世界博览会
And it was glorious.
简直棒极了
All the wonders of the world were there.
那儿拥有全世界的奇迹
1500 buildings and exhibitions.
一千五百幢建筑物和展览
200 000 people a day. You've never seen such a crowd!
一天的人流量有二十万 从没见过这么多人
They reenacted a battle from the Boer War twice a day.
他们一天两次角色扮演波尔战争中的战役
I saw a Pygmy.
我看到了一个侏儒
A Pygmy, sir?
一个侏儒吗 局座
Little chap from Africa.
非洲来的小伙子
Didn't care much for the way he treated him, so I set him free.
我不太在乎他被对待的方式 所以我就放了他
You set him free?
你放了他
Well, he was out for a couple of days before he was apprehended...
在他被理解之前 他出去过几天
But it seemed he had a jolly good time while he was out.
不过他似乎在外面乐不思蜀
Learned something scientific there as well, Murdoch.
在那儿也能学到不少先进的东西 默多克
Oh you did, sir? An apple a day
是吗 每天吃一个苹果
keeps the doctor away. You ever hear that?
医生远离我 你听过没有
No. No, I haven't.
没 没听说过
Though it seems sound advice.
然而听上去是个不错的建议
The apple is a rich source of...
苹果富含
Yes, yes. No need to go on, Murdoch.
好了 好了 别继续了 默多克
I'm prepared to accept it as fact.
我觉得这话说得在理
Good Lord!
我的天哪
You go to an event like the World's Fair
你一旦去过这种世界博览会
and you realize that the world is a marvelous bloody place.
就会发现真是林子大了什么鸟都有啊
My life's half over,
我半辈子都过去了
and I've barely even scratched the surface.
还只是懂得了一些皮毛
Sir, did you see Thomas Edison's
先生 你看见爱迪生的
steel-nickel battery by chance?
铁镍电池了吗
Apparently it's set to revolutionize the way
很显然 它将掀起一场革命
that power is harnessed... Shame! I missed that one.
那电力被充分利用 可惜 没看见
Oh! Oh, well.
好吧
Well, I suppose we should get back to it.
好吧 我想我们应该谈正事了
So, what's been going on around here?
最近有什么事发生吗
It seems the Lurker has resurfaced.
潜行者似乎又出现了
The Lurker? Yes.
潜行者 对
The incidents began a few weeks ago,
事情是几个礼拜前发生的
shortly before you left for St. Louis.
就在你去路易斯安那州前不久
What's he do? Just lurk?
他干了些什么 就潜伏吗
Petty theft, destruction of property...
小偷小摸 破坏公共财产什么的
The tempting of women... It that all?
骚扰女性 没了吗
Do you think we're wasting time
你觉得我们是在一个混吃等死
on a good luck Charlie?
游手好闲之徒身上浪费时间吗
Well, sir, as with any criminal,
先生 就像任何一个案件一样
the severity of his crimes could increase.
他作案的严重性可能会增加
At any rate,
不过不管怎么说
it's good to have you back.
欢迎您回来
Put the kettle on, Crabtree. Sir.
把这壶放上 克拉布特里 好的
Constable Crabtree!
克拉布特里警官
I hear the Lurker is back.
我听说潜行者又重现了
I keep my ear to the ground.
我消息灵通着呢
You'd think a police force should be able to track down a lunatic.
你甚至会觉得警♥察♥应该去追踪一个疯子
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表