剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
William,
威廉
I'm only teasing.
我在逗你呢
It's perfect. Oh, good.
这里很好 太好了
I'll place the offer in the morning.
我明天一早就去买♥♥下这里
Now, what you didn't see on the way in...
你来时没看到这个
William,
威廉
I know now that I did what I had to do.
我现在明白 自己当时是逼不得已的
Yes, you did.
嗯 是的
And Eva Pearce?
那么伊娃·皮尔斯呢
She's gone, William.
她死了 威廉
Gone for good.
永远的
Good.
好
Good.
很好
Now since this will be a thoroughly modern home,
那么既然我们要把家装♥修♥成摩登风格
I have an idea of how we could recruit energy
我有一个主意 怎么把大自然的能量
from the planet itself.
放到家里来
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表