剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I haven't seen her since.
我再也没见过她
She was sixteen.
她那时16岁
Maybe she left of her own accord. She did not!
也许她是自愿离开的 不可能
She was taken from me.
她是被人掳走的
I don't know if she is alive or dead.
我不知道她是不是还活着
She's still a part of me and yet...
她仍是我的一部分
not of me.
虽然已经不在了
These women need to be found, Jackson.
我们必须找到这些女人 杰克逊
The people who care about them need to know what happened.
在意她们的人 需要知道发生了什么
I shouldn't even care.
我不该关心他的
Irving was never here when he was needed
在我们需要欧文的时候他总是不见人
but he was still family.
但总归还是家人
And you say he fell from a train?
你是说他从火车上摔下去了吗
I can't say for certain.
还不确定
Was he drunk? It would appear that way.
他喝醉了吗 看上去是的
He could never overcome that.
他总是离不开他的酒
What are you doing back here?
你在这里做什么
Saul, it's all right.
索尔 没事的
The Detective just came to deliver news.
这位警探只是来通知我们些事
What news?
什么事
Your uncle's dead.
你叔叔死了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
I'm endeavouring to find out.
这正是我现在试图查明的
Thank you for seeing me.
谢谢你来见我
Why are you so interested in
为什么你会对20年前
a child who died 20 years ago?
死掉的一个孩子这么感兴趣
I work for the City Coroner.
我在本市尸检所工作
His remains are in the morgue.
他的遗体现在还在停尸房♥
I want to find out who he was.
我想查明他的身份
Why are they staring at me?
她们为什么盯着我看
Because they think you may be
她们应该以为你是来
here to take one of them home.
领养幼童的来带她们回家的
Three children died in this facility in 1884.
1884年时我们机构死了三个孩子
Two of them are buried in our cemetery.
其中两个埋在了我们的公墓
And the third?
第三个呢
A relative claimed the body.
一个亲戚来领走了遗体
He said he was an uncle.
他说自己是他叔叔
You just let him take the remains?
你就这么让他领走了尸体吗
I didn't let him do anything.
我没让他做任何事
I wasn't in the employ of this institution at the time.
那时候我还不在这里工作
Do you have the name of
那你知道那个自称是
the man who said he was the boy's uncle?
孩子叔叔的男人的名字吗
Are you quite sure?
你确定吗
Mrs. Waters' records from
圣裘德孤儿院的
the St. Jude Orphanage confirm it.
沃特世女士确认过记录
Irving Moses was a squatter on land
欧文.摩西非法居住在
near the Gordon Estate.
戈登房♥地♥产♥附近
Around the time of the abduction,
在诱拐案发生期间
someone saw a man burying something
有目击人称在我们男孩遗体发现地
close to where we found the boy's body.
附近看到一个男人在埋东西
Johnny Scott.
约翰尼·斯科特
His name was Johnny Scott. Yes, Miss James.
他的名字叫约翰尼·斯科特 是的 詹姆斯女士
So Irving Moses buries the body of an orphan,
所以欧文.摩西把孤儿院的一具孩童尸体
but dresses it to appear
打扮成亚当.戈登
like Adam Gordon. Why?
的样子埋了 是为什么
To convince someone that Adam was dead
为了让某人相信亚当死了
when he is, in fact, alive?
而实际上 却活着吗
Very good, Miss James.
非常对 詹姆斯女士
And who was he trying to convince?
那么他是想说服谁呢
I don't know. Oh, that's a pity!
这我就不知道了 真是可惜
I was hoping you'd be able to solve this one for me.
还期望你能帮我把这个问题也解决了呢
Thank you for coming to talk to me.
感谢您前来配合文化
Didn't have much choice.
也没什么选择啊
Not with that big oaf dragging me in.
那傻大个把我拽过来的不是
I didn't drag you.
我可没拉你
But if you'd like... Let's stick to the question
你想被拉的话 大家专心点
of the moment, shall we?
开始回答问题 好吗
Why did your wife leave you?
你妻子为什么离开你
Why do women do anything?
女人做事有原因的吗
I can't read their bird brains.
我可读不懂她们的小脑瓜
Oh, that's why.
看来 这就是原因
When she left, did you try and win her back?
她走的时候 你试过挽回吗
You did, didn't you?
试过的 对不对
She said she was finished with me.
她说她跟我之间玩完了
Doesn't seem a big surprise.
一点也不奇怪
What was she doing the last time you saw her?
你最后见到她时她在做什么
Why are you so interested in Muriel?
你们为什么对穆里尔这么感兴趣
She's been seen in the company of
目击人称看见她和至少
at least two missing women.
两名失踪女性一起出现
What are you suggesting? I'm suggesting...
你们想说什么 我的意思是
Well, not sure, exactly, except...
这个 还不确定具体是什么 除了
to say that your wife
有人见到你妻子和
has been seen with two people of
两个背景完全
completely different backgrounds.
不同的人一起出现过
And that those two people are now gone.
而那两个人现在失踪了
The suggestion would be that your wife
目前的结论是你妻子和一定数目的
and a number of other women have fallen off
其他妇女一起跌出了
the face of the earth. Her cousin.
地球表面 她堂妹
Excuse me? Her cousin left her family years ago.
什么 她堂妹离开家族很多年了
I remember Muriel received a letter from her.
我记得穆里尔曾收到过她的信
And what was this cousin's name?
她堂妹叫什么
Caroline McGovern.
卡罗琳·麦戈文
She said she'd found a safe haven and
她说她发现了一个天堂港
a place to live out her days. Safe haven?
一个她可以实现自我的地方 天堂港吗
What did she mean by that? I don't know.
那是什么意思 不知道
Do you have this letter now?
你还有这封信吗
No.
没
And how did your wife respond to this letter?
你的妻子是如何回应这封信的
She thought little about it.
有些被诱惑吧
Muriel considered her cousin flighty and impulsive.
穆里尔觉得她堂妹轻浮又冲动
But that was back when she still was happy with me.
不过那时候她和我还过的很开心
And where is this safe haven?
这个天堂港在哪里
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
Why did she invite us?
她为什么邀请我们
She thinks that Adam Gordon is her grandson.
她认为亚当.戈登是她的外孙
I think she's just happy and she wants to celebrate.
我猜她是心情好想庆祝
A bit premature, don't you think?
还为时过早 你觉得呢
We haven't found anything yet.
我们还什么都没发现呢
I am just so happy that God has answered my prayers
上帝终于回应了我的祈祷我太开心了
and my grandson is back.
我外孙回来了
All of Toronto is happy for you.
整个多伦多都为你高兴
Detective Murdoch.
默多克警探
Oh, thank you so much for coming.
天啊 你能来真是太感谢了
We're honoured to be here.
我们都感到无比荣幸
I feel like my life is beginning again.
我觉得我的生活又鲜活了起来
Please, come. Have a drink.
来吧 来喝一杯
So Detective,
警探先生
is he who he says he is?
他的身份确认过了吗
Mrs. Gordon seems to think so.
戈登女士似乎已经确认了
But you don't. I didn't say that.
但你没有 我可能这么说
I truly think he is Adam.
我觉得他就是亚当
Why. Just yesterday, he remembered the scent
为什么 就是昨天 他还记得我以前
of the perfume that I used to wear.
用过的香水的味道
I certainly hope you're right.
我真心希望你是对的
Where is he?
他在哪
Oh, he and Jonah have just gone out grouse shooting.
这个 他和约拿一起去打松鸡了
They should be back at any moment.
他们应该快回来了
An itinerant entertainer returns home after 20 years.
一个流浪艺人20年后返家
Settles into a life of the landed gentry.
满足于乡绅的安定生活
That's not suspicious? It is suspicious.
这难道不可疑吗 是很可疑
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表