剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Not specifically.
没什么特别的
Muriel went out every day to find women in need.
穆里尔每天都会出去寻找那些需要帮助的女人
Do you happen to know if any of the women here had a problem
就你所知这里有人会跟穆里尔·布鲁斯
with Muriel Bruce?
有龃龉吗
Muriel was the reason most of the women were here.
这里大部分的女人是因为穆里尔才来到这的
Whoever did this to her is not among us.
所以这事一定不是我们这里的人做的
I'll need to speak with all of them nevertheless.
不管怎么说我还是要跟他们聊聊
You are the first men to cross the gate in years.
这么多年来你是第一个踏足这里的男人
And as you've already experienced, Detective,
探长 鉴于你已经有所体会了
they will not speak with you and I cannot force them to.
她们是不会搭理你的 我也不能强迫
I will however pray you find the evildoer responsible.
但无论如何我还是会祈祷你将真凶绳之以法
I would like to see you again.
我还想再见你
I have promised these women a world without men. I can...
我答应过她们要给她们一个女儿国
I can hardly make an exception for myself.
我不能食言而肥
Goodbye, Llewellyn.
再见 卢埃林
Detective Watts!
瓦特探长
Is it true? You found your sister? Yes.
真的假的 你找到你姐姐了 真的
Was your reunion unsatisfactory?
家人重聚不开心吗
I know the truth, Jackson. That's...
我知道了我曾日思夜想
all I've ever hoped for.
那个真♥相♥
Forgive me, sir, but you seem more disturbed than ever.
恕我多嘴 长官 但是你脸色看起来很糟糕
She told me of a man who caused all this.
她告诉我说造成这一切的是
A man named Hector Coleman.
一个叫赫克托·科尔曼的人
I will find him straightaway. No need. He's dead.
我马上去找 不用了 他已经死了
years ago
几年前就死了
How could I have been so unaware?
我怎么一点都不知道
My sister was in distress and I suspected nothing.
我姐姐当时身处险境而我却毫无察觉
You were only twelve years old.
你当时才十二岁
Age is no excuse for inattention.
这不是理由
But sir, you found her. Your sister is alive!
但是长官 你找到她了 你姐姐还活着
Yes.
是的
So I'm at peace.
所以我安心了
I believe these pieces of metal to be the remnants of an alarm clock.
我相信这些金属碎片是一个闹钟的残余物
With the exception of this monogrammed plate.
除了这个有字母的金属片
Now the only discernible initial is the letter "B".
现在唯一能看清的就是字母B
I have to get back into that house.
我必须再回到那个屋子
Detective Watts, perhaps you should recuse yourself.
瓦特探长 你别再管这个案子了吧
Muriel Bruce was seen with two women
两个女人在消失前被看到
just before they disappeared.
与穆里尔·布鲁斯在一起
Those two women are in that house.
那两个女人就在那间屋子里
You may be right. However...
也许你是对的 但是
We'll get a judge's warrant.
我们会拿到法官的搜查令的
That may do your investigation more harm than good.
那可能令你的调查得不偿失
We need a man on the inside.
我们需要一个内部人员
You mean a woman.
你是说一个女人
And I believe that can be arranged.
我想那是可以安排的
Hello.
你好
I'm Freddie Pink.
我是弗雷迪·平克
A woman named Muriel told me about this place.
一个叫穆里尔的女人告诉我这个地方
Come in.
请进
I met Muriel last week, at a church.
我上周在教堂见的穆里尔
St. Stephen-in-the-Fields.
圣史蒂芬教堂
I'm so sorry to...
很抱歉告诉
have to tell you this, but Muriel has died.
你这个消息 但穆里尔已经死了
She was very kind to me at a time
在我没有一个朋友的时候
when I hadn't a friend in the world.
是她一直关心着我
That was her way.
一直如此
I suppose I ought to explain.
我想我应该解散下
I was forced to deal with an abusive husband in...
我被迫要用些不合法的手段去对付
a... less than lawful way. I... I had no choice...
我那有虐待倾向的丈夫 我别无选择
We all have a reason for being here.
来这的人都有自己的故事
If Muriel invited you,
如果穆里尔邀请了你
you may consider yourself home.
你可以把这里当做你的家
She said there were no men. Ever.
她说这里永远不会有男人
When you remove the inherent struggle of a woman
当你在这个对女人不友好的世界里
in an unfriendly world,
放弃反抗时
she is different.
她不一样
She is whole.
她是完整的
We all share the chores here.
在这里我们都分担着家务
Some of us like to cook, others would rather dust.
有些人喜欢烹饪 有些人喜欢打扫
Perhaps you'll join the soap makers.
或许你能帮忙做肥皂
You make soap? Hm! Lovely soap.
你们还做肥皂吗 嗯哼 灰常可爱的肥皂
The great debate is whether to sell it on the outside.
最大的争论是要不要和外面的人一起卖♥♥肥皂
I wouldn't want to go back out there.
我不想再回到外面去了
You won't have to.
你不用
In truth, none of us ever leave.
事实上 从没有人离开过
We find great relief in staying within the gates.
我们能自给自足
A society of women living within a matriarchal structure.
一个女性生活在母系结构下的社会
It's fascinating to say the least.
至少说起来很好听
And Detective Watts' sister is the founder.
瓦特探长的妹妹是创始人
That must have been quite a shock.
那真是太意外了
I don't know. He seems to be preoccupied
我不知道 他看起来全神贯注在
with his original cases.
他的原始案子上了
A man who avoids his feelings by occupying himself with work.
一个男人提供工作来逃避自己的感受
I should think you two have found common ground at last.
我认为你们两终于找到共同点了
Inspector. Detective. Shall we begin?
警长 探长 该开始了吗
Very good, Doctor.
非常好 医生
We've been able to remove
我们已经成功移除了
most of the clothing, after rehydrating her skin
大部分衣服 经过水化她的皮肤和
and some excellent extraction work by Miss James.
詹姆斯女士的杰出提取工作后
We discovered an imprint in her skin
我们在她的皮肤上发现
in the shape of the letter "N." Well, the mirror image of one.
一个N字母的印记 一个镜像版的
I wonder.
我看看
An N on the body and a B on the plate.
一个在尸体上的N和在金属片上的B
Norman Bruce's suitcase.
诺曼·布鲁斯的手提箱
Perhaps Mr. Bruce found his wife,
也许布鲁斯先生找到他的妻子了
he arranged to meet with her,
他安排与她会面
claiming only that he wanted to return her belongings.
声称他只想返还她的财物
But instead of all the doings and what-have-yous,
但不是想这么做之类的
he put the explosives into his suitcase, set the timer,
他把炸♥药♥放在他的手提箱里 设定好时间
and watched her walk away.
然后看着她离开
Watts get a photograph, have the constables
瓦特有他的一张照片 印发给城里的
distribute it all over the city.
所有巡官
Norman Bruce is our prime suspect, Murdoch.
诺曼·布鲁斯是我们的主要嫌疑人 默多克
I want him found. Carry on. Yes, sir.
我要抓到他 快去 是的 长官
Miss James, could I have a word?
詹姆斯女士 能和你谈谈吗
What can I help you with, Inspector?
警长 我能帮你什么吗
I'm afraid I feel compelled to tell you something, Miss James.
恐怕我不得不告诉你一些事情 詹姆斯女士
I'm very sorry...
我很抱歉
but I saw your young man with another woman.
但我看见你的男朋友和另一个女人在一起
Nate?
纳特吗
There must be an innocent explanation.
这里面肯定有什么误会
When was this? Yesterday.
什么时候的事 昨天
You must have seen him at work, then, Inspector.
那你肯定是看到他在工作 警长
Does he work at the Queens Hotel?
他在皇后酒店工作吗
You mean to tell me...
你是想告诉我
that instead of working, he was at a fancy hotel
他在高档酒店和另一个女人寻欢作乐
cavorting with another woman?
而不是在工作吗
Miss James, please calm yourself...
詹姆斯女士 请冷静点
Now I feel compelled to give that liar a piece of my mind.
很难对那个骗子理智
I was meant to be married.
我本打算结婚的
But when my fianc?found out that my mother was Algonquin,
但是当我的未婚夫发现我母亲是阿尔冈昆人
and not my father's wife...
而且不是我父亲的妻子
He suddenly changed his mind.
他突然就变卦了
I became an unmarriageable burden.
我变成了不能结婚的拖油瓶
So when the fire happened I up and disappeared.
所以当火灾发生的时候我离开并消失了
That was when you met Muriel?
你就是那个时候遇见穆里尔的吗
Yes. At St. Stephen-in-the-Fields. Same as you.
是的 在圣史提芬教堂 和你一样
So, this is your room.
好的 这是你的房♥间
It was Aphrodite's. Um, Muriel's,
曾经是阿佛洛狄特的 就是穆里尔
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表