剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
But why lie about it?
可是为什么要说谎呢
Just give it to us,
直接移交给我们不就好了
The result is the same. I can't do that
反正结果是一样的 我不能这么做
Until the killer is caught.
除非凶手被绳之以法
And how exactly are we supposed to prove
那么我们具体要怎么证明
The canadian government has it?
加拿大有这个方法呢
By giving a second man
再给第二个人注射
A dose of pendrimine. Sir wilfrid laurier.
青春剂 威尔弗里德·罗利耶爵士
Laurier?
罗利耶
All he has to do is stay out of sight for a few days.
他需要做的就是消失一段时间
Can you contact him? Or have agent tanner do it?
你能联♥系♥到他吗 或者让坦纳特工联♥系♥呢
Well, i suppose but how do we find someone who looks
应该可以 可我们上哪儿找一个
Exactly like a young laurier?
年轻版的罗利耶呢
Few people have even seen a photograph of laurier
很少有人见过罗利耶年轻时候的
As a young man. All we have to do
照片 我们需要做的就是
Is find someone who looks like a prime minister.
找一个和首相先生相像的人就行了
The newspapers will run wild with the story
报纸会铺天盖地地宣传的
And soon the whole world will know!
很快全世界都会知道的
Murdoch. Your laurier gambit may have worked.
默多克 你的办法也许能起效
We've had contact from six foreign diplomats,
我们已经联♥系♥了六个外交官
All desperate to obtain the drug for their country.
都想要为自己的国家获取这个药剂
Let's hope one of them
我们就坐
Is the man we're looking for. Hm.
坐等大鱼上钩吧
Sir.
先生
There's no evidence that any of these men are
没有证据表明 这几个人是
P.D. Lion. And what of pendrick's formula?
P.D 莱昂 那潘德里克的配方呢
Their rooms are being searched now.
他们的房♥间正在被搜查
Sir! It's the inspector.
先生 警长出事了
He's been attacked.
他被袭击了
Sir.
先生
He's still alive, but unconscious.
他还活着 但是陷入了昏迷
It seems he was able to fight off his attacker, and perhaps
看上去他和袭击者搏斗了一番 也许
The entire dose of the poison wasn't administered.
毒药还没被注射
Any symptoms? The same reportedly suffered
有什么症状吗 和报道上
By mr. Pendrick. He had a bottle
潘德克的症状一样 他不是有一瓶
Of the additive. Where is it now?
添加剂的吗 在哪儿呢
Stolen, it would seem, sir. Hm...
似乎是被偷走了 先生
When did the attack occur?
袭击是什么时候发生的
An hour ago, maybe less.
一小时之前 也许更短
All the diplomats were at station house number four.
所有的外交官都在警局四号♥房♥里
If one of them did kill mr. Pendrick,
如果他们中的一个杀了潘德里克先生
I suppose he could have sent someone after the additive.
我觉得他很有可能把添加剂给了某个人
Indeed. It would be an excellent opportunity,
确实 这是个绝佳机会
To strike while establishing an iron-clad alibi.
来树立不在场证明
Sir.
先生
One of meyers' bracelets?
迈耶斯的手镯是吗
Murdoch. What's going on? Sir.
默多克 发生了什么 先生
The empty vial. Terrence meyers,
那个空瓶 特伦斯·迈耶斯
You are under arrest for the attempted murder
你因对布兰肯瑞德谋杀未遂
Of thomas brackenreid and for the murder of james pendrick.
以及谋杀詹姆斯·潘德克被逮捕了
Clearly i was set up. You had the empty vial
很明显我是被陷害的 你手里有
Of additive in your hand. Which i found in my room
装添加剂的空瓶 我前脚刚在房♥间里找到
Shortly before you arrived.
你后脚就来了
We also found one of your bracelets at the scene.
我们还在现场发现了你的手镯
I have all my tumpas.
我都戴着呢
Six on the right.
右手六个
Five on the left. Yes, precisely!
左手只有五个 对啊 没错
There isn't one missing, murdoch. I am ranying.
我根本没弄丢 默多克
My people festooned me with one ring for every head which i--
我们那儿的人给我
It doesn't matter. The point is
这不是关键 关键是
Whatever it is you found did not belong to me.
无论你找到什么 那都不是我的
Who put it there then? I assume any one
那是谁放在那儿的 我猜
Of those so-called "diplomats."
是那些所谓的外交官中的一个
The turks have especially had it in for me.
尤其是那个土耳其人
The turks. The culprit is likely
土耳其人 犯人很有可能
Spiriting the pendrimine away to his homeland
将潘卓明药水带回祖国
While you're sitting here wasting your time with me.
可你却坐在这儿和我浪费时间
I'm terribly sorry, mrs. Brackenreid.
我很抱歉 布兰肯瑞德夫人
They say he should regain consciousness soon.
医生说他很快就能醒过来
Did you catch him?
你抓到凶手了吗
Whoever did this?
这是谁干的
We did.
抓到了
Mrs. Brackenreid! Stay with him.
布兰肯瑞德夫人 失陪一会儿
I'll return as soon as i'm able,
我尽快回来
I have... Oh, did his eyes
我得 噢 他刚刚
Just open?
是睁眼了吗
I have to tell her! This has gone on long enough.
我必须得告诉她 这一切已经够了
Sir, we need to maintain the ruse just a bit longer.
先生 我们只需要再坚持一会儿
She was kissing another man! One she believes to be you.
她在亲吻另一个人 可她以为亲吻的是你呀
What's your point? Well sir, it can hardly be
你什么意思 先生
Characterized as an infidelity if she believes --
这可不能算她的不忠 如果她相信
Oh, bloody hell, murdoch!
该死的 默多克
I don't care what you characterize it as!
我一点都不关心你怎么认为的
Do you know what it's like seeing your wife
你能懂那种 看着你的妻子
Kissing another man? Actually sir, james pendrick
亲吻另一个男人的感觉吗 事实上 先生
Kissed julia in the days leading up
詹姆斯·潘德里克前些天还亲了茱莉亚
To your departure for panama... Right. Well then,
就在你启程去巴拿马的那段日子里 好 那么
You know what i'm saying. I do,
你是明白我在说什么的喽 我明白
But i was able to subsume those feelings
但我能消化那些感觉
Knowing that julia herself clearly had nothing to do
我了解茱莉亚她自己 清楚地知道
In the matter and obviously has no... Feelings
她正置身事外 并且绝不会
For james pendrick or any other man.
和詹姆斯·潘德里克或者是其他什么男人来电
You've thought this through. I have.
你倒是想得挺透彻 确实
Have you talked with her about it? Well, that would imply
你跟她谈过这件事了吗 可谈不就代表
That it bothers me. Which it doesn't.
我很在意这件事吗 可我不在意啊
Right. But...
好 可是
Why are we wasting time, anyway?
我们到底为什么还在浪费时间呢
We've arrested meyers.
我们不是已经逮捕了迈耶斯了吗
Sir, something just doesn't seem right.
先生 总有些事情不太对劲
Why would terrance meyers tell us that
为什么特伦斯·迈耶斯要告知我们
he was in toronto
他人在多伦多
If he intended to steal the additive all along?
既然他早就打算偷走添加剂呢
The man's out of his mind! He got a taste for power in borneo
那个人疯了 他在婆罗洲尝到了权力的滋味
And now he won't stop until he achieves more.
而他现在不会停手 除非他得到更多
All the same, sir,
还是那句老话 先生
if we could wait another twenty-four hours
如果我们能再多等二十四小时
Just to be sure we have the right man.
放心吧 我们找对了人
Fine.
好吧
Another day rotting away in Pendrick's study.
又在彭德里克的实验上浪费了一天
Hello, constable! Any good crimes lately?
你好 警♥察♥先生 有什么特别的案子吗
I'm writing a report
我在写一份
On a lady who says her neighbour's horse
关于一女士言其邻居家的马蹄声
Walks too loudly.
过大的报告
"Nina, you'll be in my heart until the day i die.
妮娜 我对你的爱至死不渝
or, if i turn into a mummy, much longer.
至成木乃伊也不渝 永恒不变
Love, george." louise!
爱你的乔治 露易丝
Louise, let me just say
露易丝 请听我解释
I'm sorry, george. I had no intention of going through
抱歉乔治 我无心干涉你的私事
Your things. I understand why you wouldn't
我理解你为何不愿丢掉它了
Want to give away this copy. Louise, please...
露易丝 等等
Look, I didn't intend for any of this.
我从未预料到跟我共同
The man I own the garage with happens to be nina's brother.
持有汽修厂的人是妮娜的哥哥
I was there, he gave me some things that she'd left.
我在那的时候 他给了我一些她留下的东西
I guess she didn't want this anymore.
我估计她不想要这个了
Why would you keep that from me?
那你干嘛瞒着我
I don't know, I... I... For a moment,
我也不知道 我 有那么一瞬间
I suppose I felt guilty. The past came rushing back and I--
我觉得愧疚 往事一幕幕重演于是我
And you thought you'd made a mistake.
你觉得你犯了错
It would mean the world to me if you'd read my book, louise.
若你读过我的书就知道这是我的一切 露易丝
Then I will.
一定拜读
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表