剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Tut tut.
啧啧
And I thought I was the violent one.
我以为我才是粗暴的人
Why kill Robert Wilcox
为什么杀了罗伯特·威尔科克斯
and Gerrard Berkeley?
和杰拉德·伯克利
Because of their names.
因为他们的名字
That's a clue, by the way.
顺便一提 这是个线索
What about their names?
他们的名字怎么了
I can't tell you that.
这我可不能告诉你
It won't be any fun if I just give away the game.
如果我说了 这个游戏就不好玩了
What's the game?
游戏是什么
The same as it's always been.
一如既往
You and I having a ton of fun.
你和我会玩得很开心
But at the end of the day,
但一天结束之后
someone wins and someone loses.
有人会赢 有人会输
The question is, what are you in danger of losing?
问题就是 你输了的话会有什么样的危险
Or should I say, who?
或者我应该说 是谁会有危险呢
Temper, temper, William. Be a good boy
别发脾气 威廉 克制自己
and I'll give you a hint.
我就给你点小提示
It's one I've given you before.
我以前就给过你的
You really are wasting time, Detective.
你真的是在浪费时间 探长
How much time do I have?
我还有多少时间
37 minutes, by my calculations. Less,
据我估算 37分钟 只多不少
if she loses faith you'll find her in time.
如果她失去信心了 你会及时找到她的
You mean if she panics.
你是说如果她慌了
You've rigged some sort of device to be triggered by her heart rate.
你操控了由她的心率触发的某种装置
Oh, I like that. I almost wish I'd done it,
我喜欢这个想法 我真希望我已经完成了
but... no.
但...并不是
You know what's funny? Well,
你知道趣味何在吗
I guess you won't find it that amusing,
我猜你找不到笑点
but you will appreciate the irony when you discover it.
但等你发现的时候 你就会发现有多讽刺了
Discover what?
发现什么
That it was you who killed her.
是你杀了她
You were so hell-bent on finding me, you sealed her fate.
你拼了命的找我 却决定了她的命运
Of course I knew you'd do that. You're so predictable.
我知道你当然会这么做的 你太容易被看穿了
It's really not fair.
真不公平
Tell you what, Detective. Here's a hint:
告诉你吧 探长 给你个小提示
You already have all the clues you need to find her.
找到她所需要的线索你都已经有了
the question is, are you smart enough to figure it out in time?
问题是 你能按时找到她吗
So you're saying I have all the clues already?
你是说我已经有全部的线索了
Until we meet again, Detective.
直到我们再次见面 探长
He's gone. What?
他消失了 什么
The voice... it's gone!
那个声音...消失了
No! Make it stop! Make it stop!
不 让它停下来 让它停下来
Mr. Foley! Mr. Foley! Stop!
福莱先生 福莱先生 住手
Mr. Foley! Put down the gun!
福莱先生 放下枪
NO!
不
Mr. Foley was our only link to James Gillies.
福莱先生是我们与詹姆斯·吉利斯的唯一联♥系♥
There's nothing you could have done, William.
你也无能为力的 威廉
He said I have all the clues I need.
他说我已经有了全部的线索
Perhaps it's true.
也许是真的
I have only questions.
可我有一堆问题
If Mr. Foley was in league with James Gillies,
如果福莱先生跟詹姆斯·吉利斯是同伙
then why kill himself?
他为什么要自杀呢
And if Gillies engineered his suicide,
还有 如果是吉利斯操纵了他的自杀
then how?
又是怎么做到的
Detective, Doctor. What is it, Miss James?
探长 博士 怎么了詹姆斯小姐
We're not the first ones in here.
有人开过他的胸
Foley said the devil entered him through his chest.
福莱说魔鬼是从胸膛进去的
Open him up, Miss James.
开胸 詹姆斯小姐
His spleen has been removed.
他的脾脏被移走了
And...
而且...
There's something clipped onto his rib.
有东西夹在他的肋骨上
Good lord!
天呐
There's wire attached.
还有线
It runs underneath the skin.
在皮肤下面
Follow it.
顺着找
This was embedded in his skull
这个嵌在他的头颅里
right behind the left cochlea.
就在他的左耳蜗后面
The wires were threaded subcutaneously
线被缝在皮下
between the muscles and skin.
在肌肉和皮肤之间
It's a magnet and coil. Similar to a telephone speaker,
是磁铁和线圈 类似于电♥话♥的话筒
only it has no diaphragm. It must have vibrated
不过这个没有膜片 一定是
directly against his skull.
靠颅骨的震动
It's a small wonder it drove him mad.
就是这个小东西让他发疯了
What is it connected to?
它跟什么连在一起
Some sort of wireless transmission device.
某种无线传送设备
I'm going to need to speak with Reginald Fessenden.
我需要跟雷金纳德·费森登谈谈
Who's that? He's an inventor.
那是谁 他是个发明家
He specializes in wireless voice transmission.
专攻无线语♥音♥传输
I believe he's currently working at the Toronto Power House.
我确定他在多伦多发电厂工作
This was in a man's body?
这个在一个男人的尸体里
Yes. It looks like a scaled-down version
没错 看起来像是
of your electrolytic detector.
你那个电子探测器的缩小版
That's exactly what it is. And I should know.
这个就是的 我本该知道的
I designed it. You did?
这是我设计的 你设计的
About six months ago, I was asked to design a version of my detector
六个月前 有人要求我设计一个小到
small enough to be worn on a person, not inside.
可以随身携带的探测器 不是内置的
I was paid a commission and given full patent rights.
我拿到了佣金还有全部的专利权
Is this the man that commissioned you?
是这个男人委托你的吗
We never met in person, but I think not.
我们没有见过面 但我认为不是
I was commissioned by a woman.
是个女人委托我的
What was her name? Gillian James.
她叫什么名字 吉莉安
George. You interviewed a woman earlier,
乔治 你之前问过话的一个女人
blonde hair, heavily rouged. Lives near Veronica Bowden's home.
金发 红唇 住在维罗妮卡·鲍登家附近
Miss James. Yes. What's her address?
詹姆斯小姐 没错 她的地址呢
It's right here, sir. Miss Gillian James.
在这里 长官 吉莉安·詹姆斯小姐
Gillian James... James Gillies!
吉莉安·詹姆斯...詹姆斯·吉利斯
Do you have an address?
你有她的地址吗
Not for Miss James,
没有詹姆斯小姐的地址
but I have an address for where I sent the design specifications.
但我有设计说明书的送货地址
Let's see.
我看看
740 Robert Street. Leonard Wright.
罗伯特街740号♥ 伦纳德·莱特
Who's that?
那是谁
The man who built this.
发明了这个的人
Henry.
亨利
Sir? Go to 740 Robert Street.
长官 去罗伯特街740号♥
Bring in a man named Leonard Wright.
把一个叫伦纳德·莱特的人带来
Be careful, bring a constable with you.
小心 让一名警♥察♥跟着你
This man has worked with James Gillies.
这个男人跟詹姆斯·吉利斯合作
Sir.
是 长官
What's this device capable of?
这个装置能做什么
What's this device capable of?
这个设备有什么用
It can receive a signal from a nearby source.
它可以从附近的信♥号♥♥源接收信♥号♥♥
How nearby?
可以接收多远
A city block. Maybe two.
一个街区 或许两个街区
Can it send signals out? Oh heavens no.
它能发射信♥号♥♥吗 当然不能
It's strictly one way.
就是个单向接收设备
William, if this device is only one way
威廉 如果这个设备只是单向的
then how was Gillies able to hear what we were saying?
那吉利斯怎么能听到我们说的话的
William, what are you doing?
威廉 你在做什么
I'm looking for a microphone.
我在找扩音器
There has to be a microphone.
这里肯定有扩音器
Where does it go to?
它连接到哪里的
He was right next door the whole time.
他一直都在隔壁
"Detective Murdoch. I'm sorry to have missed you.
"默多克探长 很抱歉我错过了你
I look forward to seeing you very soon.
期待着很快见到你
Remember, you
记住 你已经有了
have all the clues you need. James Gillies."
所有必要的线索 詹姆斯·吉利斯"
There was only one clue: the victims' names.
我们只有一个线索 受害者的姓名
Robert Wilcox.
罗伯特·威尔科特斯
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表