剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
She asks Norman for TNT. A day or two later he
他让诺曼偷了炸♥药♥ 几天后再
delivers the stolen goods to her in his suitcase...
让他把炸♥药♥用手提箱送到
at the estate?
房♥地♥产♥这里
No, she never would have allowed that.
不 她不会允许这种事发生
He must have followed her there after the exchange.
他肯定在交换后跟着她到那
He knocks. Whoever answered the door...
然后敲了门 是那个开门的人
Perhaps Mrs. Bruce herself...
或许就是布鲁斯夫人自己
Struck him in the head with the statue.
用雕像袭击了他
Which was by all accounts normally just beside the door.
雕像通常就在门后面
The killer then dragged the body down to the cellar.
然后凶手把尸体拖到地下室
He put him in lye, thinking that would be the end of it.
把他放进碱液里 以为这样就可以消灭一切证据
Which means Muriel Bruce
这意味着穆里尔·布鲁斯
was knowingly in possession of explosives.
是故意地私藏了爆♥炸♥品
And on her way somewhere... with a bomb.
然后不知道用什么方法藏了一个炸♥弹♥
Where could she have been going from here?
她从这里能走到哪
In that direction it's all houses.
那个方向都是住♥宅♥
That way is a row of shops,
那条路通往一排商店
and this, right here, is the new apartment building.
这条路 通向一个新的公♥寓♥大楼
They're just putting up the ribbon for the grand opening out front.
他们为了庆祝开幕典礼刚挂起了横幅
So, no obvious target then.
没有明显是她的目标对象的地方
Not unless she missed the pub that used to stand here,
除非他她忘了这里以前的一个酒吧
The Rose and something..?
叫玫瑰什么的
Not the Rosie May? Yes. That's the one.
不会是叫露西·梅的那个吧 对 就是这个
That was Artemis' father's pub.
那是阿耳特弥斯父亲的酒吧
Her brother tore it down to develop the land.
她哥哥为了发展土地拆了它
That's why she moved in with Athena in the first place.
就因为这个她一开始才搬去跟雅典娜一起住
So the apartment building was the intended target.
所以这栋公♥寓♥大楼就是靶子
Muriel Bruce had reached her destination.
那穆里尔·布鲁斯确实到对了地方
Only the bomb went off too soon.
只是炸♥弹♥提前爆♥炸♥了
Then it was Artemis' plot to wreak revenge on her brother.
那报复她哥哥应该是阿耳特弥斯的主意
Your sister was telling the truth.
你姐姐说的是实话
She didn't kill anyone.
她没有杀人
Yes, I read about it in the papers. Who could miss it?
对 我在报纸上看到的 怎么可能会看不到
Toronto's first apartment building.
多伦多的第一栋公♥寓♥大楼建成了
My brother is making a fortune
我的哥哥用我们家的
at the expense of our family legacy.
遗产来换取财富
How nice for him.
真是高尚
So you admit to the plot then?
所以你承认了事情的情节
Muriel was a loyal friend. May she rest in peace.
穆里尔是个很好的朋友 希望她可以安息
But I had nothing to do with what she did.
但是我跟这件事没有任何关系
Please take off your gloves.
请把你的手套去掉
This is proof that you handled the TNT, that you...
这就是你接触了炸♥药♥的证据
made the bomb that killed Muriel Bruce
证明了是你制♥造♥了杀害穆里尔·布鲁斯的炸♥弹♥
and you will be charged with her murder.
你会被控告谋杀
No. Never.
不 不可以
I don't know why the bomb went off so early.
我不知道炸♥弹♥会那么早就爆♥炸♥
Please... So, your plan was to disrupt
求你了... 所以你的计划是
your brother's opening ceremony?
毁掉你哥哥的开幕典礼
Or damage the building beyond repair?
还是把整栋大楼都毁掉
I just wanted my brother to suffer.
我只是不想让我的哥哥好过
So, you had Muriel Bruce steal the explosives.
所以 你让穆里尔·布鲁斯偷了炸♥药♥
She said that she had a plan.
她说她想了一个计划
I didn't know it involved that brute, Norman.
我不知道那个畜生诺曼也在这个计划之中
He followed Mrs. Bruce to the estate.
她跟着布鲁斯夫人到了房♥子里
I opened the door and there he was...
我开了门然后
threatening to go to the police unless Muriel left with him.
他威胁我说如果不让穆里尔跟他走他 就报♥警♥
You hit him over the head with the statue
你用雕像袭击了他的头部
and placed his body in a tub of lye?
然后把他的尸体放进装满碱液的浴缸里
I was going to make a special batch of shaving soap for men.
我本打算为那些男人做一批剃须皂
Muriel would have thought that a great joke.
穆里尔知道肯定会觉得这个玩笑很棒
But your plan failed when the tub leaked.
但是浴缸漏了你的计划失败了
I was waiting for the next delivery of lye
平克小姐来的时候
when Miss Pink showed up.
我在等下一批碱液运来
So you slipped the key into her room.
所以趁机给了她房♥间的钥匙
So you set up Athena.
你嫁祸了雅典娜
The woman who took you in.
她收留了你
Athena doesn't care what goes on outside those gates.
雅典娜根本不在意我们在门内发生什么
Too many women are suffering at the hands of men.
太多的女人在男人的手里受尽折磨
Muriel would tell me about them. Every day.
穆里尔每天都会给我说他们
We needed to act, not hide in an ivory tower.
我们应该行动起来 而不是躲在象牙塔里
We needed to start a war.
我们要发起战争
With your friend Muriel as the first casualty.
你的朋友穆里尔成了第一个牺牲的人
Reproductive manipulation?
繁殖控制
This Demeter was attempting to fertilize the egg
这个得墨忒耳是在打算给受精卵
outside the womb? I don't know how successfully.
体外受精吗 我不知道怎么才能成功
You could ask her, though.
但是你可以问问她
She'd be thrilled to discuss her work with someone who understands it.
她肯定会很激动 可以跟能懂她的人谈论自己的努力
And perhaps I will.
或许吧
Detective Watts. Uh, Miss Pink.
瓦特探长 额 平克小姐
Doctor Ogden.
奧格登医生
I know all too well how family can disappoint.
我很清楚家人有时候会让我们有多失望
You didn't choose her for a sister.
你不能选择自己的姐妹
But in fairness, she didn't choose you, either.
但是反过来 她也不能选择自己的兄弟
Your face is... symmetrical.
你的脸... 很对称
But... that hat...
但是... 那个帽子...
I offended him, I think...
我惹他生气了吗
I think that was his attempt at a compliment.
我想他只是想赞赏你
Miss James?
詹姆斯小姐
Inspector! Oh!
探长 噢
Miss James.
詹姆斯小姐
I feel the need to right a great wrong.
我觉得有必要来澄清一件事
Mr. Desmond wasn't stepping out on you.
德斯蒙德先生并没有不忠于你
He was taking reading lessons.
他在上阅读课
Are you telling me that Nate can't read?
你是在告诉我纳特不会读书吗
I'm so happy you told me. I knew you would be.
你能告诉我我很高兴 我就知道你会高兴
I had been feeling so badly, but now...
我这一阵子感觉糟糕透了 但是现在...
Such relief! I mean...
真是松了一口气 我是说...
I couldn't possibly be with an illiterate.
我不可能跟一个文盲在一起
But Miss James... I am indebted to you, Inspector.
但是詹姆斯小姐... 我很感激 探长
You can't mean that, surely...
你不是真的吧
I'm sorry, Rebecca, I couldn't hold it in any longer.
抱歉 丽贝卡 我憋不住了
I almost burst myself. Nate told me the truth.
我自己都快笑出来了 纳特告诉了我真♥相♥
And now I got the prettiest tutor in all of Toronto.
现在我有了整个多伦多最美的老师
We're sorry.
抱歉
We couldn't resist, Inspector.
我们忍♥不住 探长
I suppose I deserved that. Teach me to meddle.
是我自找的 不能在管闲事了
Thank you, actually.
还是要谢谢你
It's nice knowing that there's someone looking out for me.
知道有人在关心我感觉很好
Oh...
噢
I'll leave you to it. Whatever it is.
不管怎样 我先走了
Clarissa.
克拉丽莎
You'll be gratified to know some of the women
一些女人已经和他们的家人联♥系♥上了
have spoken to their families. I was wrong
你听到应该会感到欣慰 我一开始
to encourage them not to.
劝她们不要这样是错的
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
I'll be moving the household across the ocean
我要带着全家搬到杨女士
to one of Lady Greenwood's other estates. I won't tell you where.
海那边的另一个房♥产那里 我不会告诉你在哪
I won't see you again.
我们不要再见面了
No. Seems the best thing.
好 听起来是最好的结果
I... believe I can understand why you left.
我可以理解你为什么离开
But I can't forgive you.
但是我不会原谅你
I was only 12 years old.
我只有十二岁
I didn't expect you could.
我没指望你能原谅我
I thought you might want this.
我想你应该会想要这个
It belonged to Muriel.
是穆里尔的东西
Goodbye, Llewellyn.
再见 卢埃林
Goodbye, Clarissa.
再见 克拉丽莎
Sir.
长官
The truth is absolute,
杰克逊 真♥相♥是绝对的
unyielding, and eternal, Jackson.
坚硬的 永恒的
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表