剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
There's one more thing, sir. Of course there is.
还有一件事 当然有
Edward Dobbs. Oh, bullocks.
爱德华·多布斯 天哪
The man has been missing for three days.
他已经不见好几天了
This could be more than politics as usual.
这件事可能不只是政♥治♥那么简单
This could be murder.
可能是谋杀案
No one will believe a word of it.
没有人会相信
Your only source is nothing more than a dance hall girl.
你唯一线索是来自一个舞厅女孩
No one's gonna take her seriously. I am.
没有人会把她的话当真 我会
You're not the average man, Murdoch.
你不是一般的人 默多克
I'm going to speak to Dobbs' wife.
我要和多布斯的妻子谈谈
I doubt she'll add much to the mix, but go ahead!
我不认为她能帮助什么 去吧
Mrs. Dobbs... Just get away from me.
多布斯夫人 离我远一点
I have nothing to say to you.
我对你没什么可说的
Or any police, for that matter.
对任何警♥察♥都一样
I just have a couple of questions.
我只是想问你几个问题
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
That's exactly what I'd like to help you with.
我正是想帮助你找到他
Help... me.
帮... 我
I doubt that.
我不信
Your type never helps people like us.
你们这种人从来不会帮助我们这些普通人
You're just lackeys.
你们都是马屁精
I can assure you that I am not.
我想保证我不是
Now if your husband is missing...
如果你的丈夫不见了...
If?
如果?
He hasn't been here in three days.
他已经不见了三天了
There is no "if" about it.
没有"如果"这一说
Someone has killed him.
肯定有人杀了他
Or taken him.
或者抓住了他
They tarred and feathered a union man
前不久 他们严厉惩罚了
in Colorado, not long ago.
科罗拉多工会的一个男人
They'll do worse to Edward.
他们会更残忍♥地对爱德华
Who would do worse to him?
谁会?
Robert Graham.
罗伯特·格拉哈姆
Edward had called for a strike against his company.
爱德华在他的公♥司♥发起了罢♥工♥
He was having some success.
他取得了一些成功
If someone has hurt Edward...
如果有人伤害了爱德华
Graham had something to do with it.
格拉哈姆肯定脱不了干系
I'd like to question Mr. Graham.
我想审问一下格拉哈姆先生
No. No?
不行 不行?
Graham's an untouchable.
你没法审问格拉哈姆
He holds the secrets of almost
他手里几乎有每一个
every elected city official in his hands.
在选城市官员的把柄
Sir, he may be responsible for a man's disappearance.
长官 他可能跟一个男人的失踪有关系
A man no one cares about.
一个没人在意的男人
A socialist and a rabble rouser.
一个社♥会♥主♥义♥者 一个暴民
A man nevertheless!
那他也是个人
If you want to go after Williams and Graham,
如果你想抓住威廉姆斯和格拉哈姆
you're going to need more than
只有一个舞♥女♥和
the words of a dance-hall girl
一个社♥会♥主♥义♥者的妻子的话
and a socialist's wife.
是不够的
Detective Murdoch.
默多克探长
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
Edward Dobbs.
爱德华·多布斯
They pulled him out of the lake yesterday.
他们昨天从湖里把他捞出来的
He'd been in there three days.
已经在湖里泡了三天了
But, take a look at this.
不过 看这里
He was obviously strangled.
明显他是被勒死的
His wife's worst fear.
他妻子最害怕的事还是发生了
And nothing I can use.
可还是不够作为证据
Let me know if you find anything else.
如果有新发现赶紧告诉我
Chicago.
我要去芝加哥了
You do remember?
你忘了吗
I'm off this evening.
今晚就出发
Ah yes, yes, right.
哦 对 对
Right, of course. I'm so happy
一路平安 我很开心
that my comings and goings still leave such an impression on you.
你依然这么关心我的行程
Mr. Graham. Have a seat.
格雷厄姆先生 请坐
I'd prefer to stand. Very well.
我就不坐了 好吧
A man in your employ is lying dead in our morgue.
你手下的一名员工死了 现在在我们的停尸房♥
That's a shame.
真令人遗憾
It's an Edward Dobbs...
他叫爱德华·多布斯
do you know him?
你认识他吗
I have over a thousand men working for me at present.
目前我手下可有一千多名员工呢
Yes.
我知道
But only one man who was leading a potential strike action
但偏偏这名员工 有能力领导针对贵公♥司♥的
against your company. It's a democracy,
罢♥工♥行动 民♥主♥国家嘛
that's within his right.
这也是他的权利
I believe he was murdered.
我相信 他是被谋杀的
And since I'm in here I suppose you believe
既然请我来这里 我想
I had something to do with it?
你认为我与此事有关
Would you like to clear your conscience?
你需要澄清自己的嫌疑吗
I have no need to.
不需要
Are you sure?
你确定吗
So now that you've put me on notice,
既然你已经通知过我了
am I free to go?
我可以走了吗
For now, Mr. Graham.
暂时可以 格雷厄姆先生
For now.
日后就难说了
Thank you.
谢谢
I just want to go out of town.
我只想出城
You can't leave yet. I still need you.
你还不能走 我还需要你
For what?
为什么
If what you told me is true,
如果你跟我说的是真的
I need your help to take down Williams.
我需要你的帮助来抓威廉
Why bother? You can't...
何必呢 你没法...
They are going to kill me! They won't.
他们会杀了我 不会的
They won't. I'll protect you.
不会的 我会保护你
Please. I doubt that.
求你 我很怀疑
Especially after what I saw.
尤其在我看到了那个之后
You told me you just saw two men arguing.
你跟我说你只看到了两个男人在争吵
Yes, that's right.
是啊 没错
You're lying. I am not!
你在说谎 我没有
You saw something more.
你肯定看到了别的
You saw something that scared you. What was it?
你看到了令你恐惧的东西 到底是什么
What was it?!
到底是什么
I don't want to end up like Mr. Dobbs!
我不想落得跟多布斯先生一样的下场
What happened to Mr. Dobbs?
多布斯先生怎么了
I saw more than I said.
我确实隐瞒了部分我看到的东西
Well, I should get back to the party.
我要回♥派♥对上了
One more thing.
还有件事
I need you to take care of Dobbs.
我需要你来处理多布斯
So do it.
动手吧
Are you crazy? Far from it.
你疯了吗 当然没有
I... I... I can't.
我 我 我做不到
This man here... he's our new enemy.
他是我们新的敌人
A worker who thinks he is more than he is.
一个狂妄自大的工人
A member of the rabble who thinks he is above politics.
一个以为自己能玩得过政♥治♥的贱民
But I...
但我
I say the word and the world knows you're a crook.
如果我松口了 全世界都会知道你是骗子
You do this for me and you're rich forever.
如果你为我做了 你就能享受一辈子荣华富贵
I didn't help.
我没有救他
I didn't do anything, I just...
我什么都没做 我就...
I just watched that man die
我就眼睁睁地看着他
before my eyes. Alright...
死在我面前 好吧
NO!!
不
Toronto Constabulary!
多伦多警局
Open up!
开门
Open up, Murdoch!
开门 默多克
I SAID OPEN THE DOOR!!
快开门
GET AFTER HIM!!
追
Chief Constable Davis, what in God's name is this?
戴维斯局长 这到底是什么
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表