剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
it must have hit the carotid artery
她一定是割破了他的大动脉
because there was blood everywhere.
因为到处都是血
From that moment, she was a dead woman
从那时起 如果没有我的帮助
unless I helped her. So I did.
她就死定了 所以我就帮了她
So the body was disposed of
至于那个尸体
but you made it appear as though
你就处理得干干净净 看起来
he killed his wife and then ran away.
好像是他杀妻潜逃
A rather elegant solution, I thought.
我觉得这不失为一个好办法
Until Ma Murphy didn't get her flowers for her birthday.
直到他妈妈墨菲生日没收到儿子的花
She then realized that her son was dead,
她才意识到儿子死了
and that the blood that was found in the Montreal apartment
而警方在蒙特利尔公♥寓♥里发现的血迹
by the police was in fact his and not his wife's.
事实上不是莫莉的 而是她丈夫乔的
And she wanted Molly dead and her grandson back.
她希望莫莉死了 然后要回她的孙子
That's why they set me up for murder.
所以他们才陷害我谋杀
They thought I'd give them up
他们一定觉得我宁愿出♥卖♥♥♥她们母子
rather than be facing the noose.
也不愿受刑
But why bother setting you up at all?
可他们为什么要陷害你呢
Why not simply torture you for the information?
为何不直接折磨你直到你说出他们的下落
I think they enjoyed the irony of having me
我猜他们是希望看见我
implicated in Joe's murder.
牵涉进乔的案子里吧
But you still are implicated.
可你却是还深陷其中
How so?
为什么
Joe was killed by Molly in self-defence.
莫莉是出于自卫误杀了乔
You lied to me.
可你骗了我
Until you mentioned Joe Murphy's name,
在你提到乔·墨菲的名字之后
everything I told you was the absolute truth.
我说的一切都是真的
I only lied to save my friend.
我撒谎只是为了救我的朋友
And lying is not a crime.
更何况撒谎又不是犯罪
You buried a body.
你私埋了一具尸体
Prove it.
证据呢
I just might.
说不定我还真能找着
But until then, you're free to go.
不过在此之前 你没事了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, uh,
还有
the Murphys may still have it in for you.
墨菲一家说不定还盯着你呢
You should watch your back.
一切小心
I will.
我会的
William...
威廉
Yes?
怎么了
Thank you for watching mine.
谢谢你的关照
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表