剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I hardly think they needed me to escape.
我不觉得她们需要我帮忙
Be very careful.
小心点
Do you recall where everyone was standing?
你想起每个人当时站哪了吗
I was standing over there.
我当时站在那
And the two of them were standing right there.
她们当时站在那
So they could have seen the person with the firebomb approaching.
所以她们可能看到拿着燃♥烧♥弹♥的人接近
If they were looking in that direction.
如果她们看向那个方向的话
Well, say they were.
她们是这么说的
If they'd known that they were coming,
如果她们已经知道纵火人来了
they could easily have escaped from here.
她们可以很轻松的就逃离这里
Why would they willingly put themselves in danger?
她们为何要把自己置身于危险中呢
It's better to appear as a potential victim than a potential murderer.
当一名潜在的受害者好过当一个嫌疑人
So you think Suzanne Atherly and her daughter
所以你认为是苏珊娜·阿什利和她的女儿
are murdering all the debutantes in Toronto?
杀害了多伦多的那些女孩
Julia, all I know is that Elizabeth Atherly
茱莉亚 我所知道的就是伊丽莎白·阿什利
is now married to one of the city's wealthiest men.
现在嫁给了这个城市最富有的人之一
A family that was facing penury is now set for life.
曾经贫穷的家庭现在衣食无忧
Something that wasn't entirely possible
这是那些其他女孩还活着时
when those other girls were still alive.
完全不可能的事情
I know it's not ideal, but I'm sure the Mayor is
我知道这不是很理想 但我保证市长正在
working quickly to secure more suitable lodgings.
加紧安排更多安全适当的住所
Where will the children sleep?
孩子们在哪儿睡觉
In here as well, I'm afraid.
我想也是在这里吧
Next to the people they don't know?
和他们不认识的人同睡一屋吗
Well, I'm sure they'll get to know them in time.
我确信他们最终会熟悉的
Become one big happy family.
组成一个大的快乐家庭
Higgins, get off your backside
希金斯 挪挪你的大屁♥股♥
and look useful for once in your life!
至少在你人生中看起来有用那么一次
Sir.
长官
Ah. Sir. This is arrived for you.
长官 这是给你的
Apparently they've restored telegraph service.
很显然他们修复了电报
Apparently.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
All of this is already known to you.
所有的事我都告诉你了
Not all.
不是全部
You never mentioned a man named Trevor Cross.
你从未提过一个叫特雷福·克罗斯的人
And why would I?
我为何要提呢
He caused your family considerable embarrassment.
他曾使你的家庭非常窘迫
All the more reason for not mentioning him.
还有什么我不应该提起他的理由呢
He was in a relationship with your daughter.
他和你的女儿交往过
A gardener with a member of the aristocracy...
一个园丁和一名贵族
An affair I had swiftly terminated.
一个我很快就解决了的绯闻
You must see how this looks to me.
你必须明白这在我看来是怎么样的
Your daughter is in a scandalous affair,
你女儿卷进一个可耻的绯闻中
your family a laughingstock,
你的家族被人耻笑
and you were destitute.
而且这使你变得穷困
You light out to Canada.
你匆忙离开去了加拿大
To start a new life.
为了开始一段新的生活
Many people do.
很多人都会这么做
And two murders later,
然后在两个谋杀案发生后
she has a wealthy new husband.
她有了一个富有的新丈夫
Yes,
是的
she is now a respectable married woman.
她现在是一名受人尊敬的已婚女人
Do you plan on arresting her for that?
你打算因为这个而逮捕她吗
No,
不
but I do plan on fully exploring how that came to be.
但我打算全力调查那是怎么发生的
I know all of this.
我知道这一切
Elizabeth told me.
伊丽莎白和我说过
Told you what?
告诉你什么了
Told me she was involved with a disreputable character
告诉我说她在英格兰曾经和一个声名狼藉
while she was in England. It was a youthful indiscretion.
的人牵扯在一起 那是年少时的无知
And her financial situation?
她的经济状况呢
She made clear to me her family's diminished fortune.
她把她家族衰减的财富都给我说清楚了
I see.
我知道了
No, I'm not sure you do, Detective.
不 我不确定你懂了 警探
And I will make it plain.
我就直说吧
Her frankness in these matters
她在这些事上的坦诚
is one of the reasons why I married her.
是我娶她的原因之一
More than her family name, her honesty
比她家族的名字更重要 她的诚实
bespeaks her character.
表现了她的本质
Now,
现在
is that all?
你说完了吗
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
我祝愿你生活幸福
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel that I've had more than my fair share of the other.
我感觉应该多和我的妻子分享其他的事情
Help me!
救命
So does this mean you'll be spending
所以这是否意味着你会和我弟弟
all of your free time with my brother?
一起度过空闲时光呢
I shouldn't say.
我不该说的
He's nowhere near as good looking as you.
他可没你这么好看
So, Constable, this is your lucky day.
治安官 今天是你的幸运日
I've decided to give you a chance at my heart.
我决定给你个机会追我
Among other things. I'm sorry. I can't.
除了其他方面 对不起 我办不到
Henry?
亨利
I just can't.
我就是办不到
I thought you said your friend was interested in me.
我以为你说过你朋友对我有意思呢
I thought he was.
我以为他是
Help!
救命
Somebody please!
来人啊
Help!
救命
Thank you.
谢谢
She would have died quickly.
她很快就死了
You think it could've been the same knife as the other victim?
你觉得会不会是和其他受害者一样的小刀
It's too early to tell. Of course.
太早下定论了 当然
Did you know her?
你认识她吗
I interviewed her.
我采访过她
She was one of the debutantes.
她是其中一名佳丽
Hasn't Mr. Strong already married?
斯特朗先生不是已经结婚了吗
He has.
他确实是
Then why kill her?
那为啥还杀她
Isn't it too late?
不觉得有点太晚了吗
Perhaps someone was jealous of their good fortune.
或许就是有人羡慕嫉妒恨见不得别人好
It doesn't make any sense.
这也说不通啊
Sir, I have somebody you should speak with.
长官 我觉得你应该和这人好好谈一下
This is Colin Dunn.
是这位科林·邓恩
Detective William Murdoch, Toronto Constab...
侦探威廉·默多克 多伦多警局的
I've been around Toronto long enough to know who you are.
我在多伦多也混了挺久 知道你是谁
Mr. Dunn saw the victim, sir.
长官 邓恩先生见过受害者
Erma Fairhurst.
厄玛·费尔赫斯特
If that's her name, I saw her.
如果她就叫这个名字的话 那我见过她
When? Last night.
什么时候 昨晚
Saw her leaving the Biltmore Hotel in quite a hurry.
我看见她慌不择路地从比特摩尔酒店跑出来
She was upset, you see, and...
如你所见 她情绪崩溃 而且还
Let the man speak, George.
让他接着说 乔治
Well, she was crying.
好吧 她当时在哭喊着
At least that's what it looked like to me.
至少在我看来就是那样的
Whether she was upset, who could tell?
至于她到底是不是情绪崩溃嘛 谁也不好说
Most women cry at the drop of a hat.
毕竟大部分女人都一惊一乍的
Many men, also.
其实男人也会
Did you happen to see anyone following her?
你有看见有人追着他吗
I did not,
并没有
but I did not lag, I had work to do.
我可不能再耽误了 我还得干活呢
And like I said,
如我所说那般
a crying woman... Yes,
一个哭喊着的女人 没错
of course.
当然了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你的配合
Very interesting. What's that?
有点意思 怎么回事
This gentleman saw the victim
这位先生见过被害人
leaving the Biltmore Hotel.
从比特摩尔酒店出来
That's where the bachelor
长官 这正是那位钻石王老五
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表