剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Really? It was partial,
是吗 这只是一部分
but the edge is quite distinct.
但是鞋印边缘清晰易辨
If it matches yours, you'll be charged.
如果那是你的鞋印 你就会被逮捕
If it doesn't...
如果不是你的
Which shoe?
哪一只鞋
Sir,
探长
are you sure about this? I mean,
你确定要这么做吗 我是说
should we not just follow her the usual way?
我们不应该去跟踪她的日常去向吗
Freddie Pink will expect to be followed,
弗雷迪·平克会料到自己被跟踪的
and she'll certainly notice if we follow her in the usual way.
她一定会注意如果我们跟踪她的日常去向
This, she'll not anticipate.
但这个 是她猜不到的
I take it the shoe mark wasn't a match?
我想鞋印跟我的鞋子不吻合 对吧
It wasn't.
不吻合
Whose was it? I don't know.
那是谁的鞋印 我不知道
But it wasn't yours,
但既然不是你的
so you're free to go.
你现在可以离开了
Ah, I got 0.7.
我这里显示是0.7
Where are you, George?
你在哪里 乔治
Uh, Sydenham and Reid's Lane.
西德纳姆 里德路
Henry, where are you?
亨利 你在哪里
1.5.
1.5
Duchess just west of Berkley.
女爵路 伯克利区以西
Constable McNabb?
麦克纳博警员呢
3.4.
3.4
Parliament just north of Queen.
我在议会 皇后区以北
She's at Queen, west of Parliament, heading east.
她在皇后区 议会的北部 向东
Sir,
探长
she hasn't moved in over a minute.
她的位置在刚刚的一分钟都没有移♥动♥过
Oh, wait, wait! There it is.
等一下 就在那里
Uh, uh, 0.6.
0.6
I've got 1.3, sir.
我这里显示的是1.3 探长
And I've got 2.9.
我这里显示的是2.9
George,
乔治
she's in an alleyway north west of Queen and Sackville.
她在西北方向的皇后区和塞克威尔的小巷
Meet me there.
等会儿那里见
Any sign of her?
有她的踪迹吗
Sir, I saw a carriage
探长 正当我们走近的时候
pull out of the alley just as we came up.
我看见了一辆马车从小巷驶了出来
How would she have known there was gonna be a carriage here?
她是怎么知道那里有一辆马车的呢
She may have arranged for someone to meet her.
她可能已经约了人一起碰面了
How?
她怎么办到的
She's been out of communication since yesterday.
她从昨天开始就没办法和别人联♥系♥
She stopped for roughly a minute at Queen and Sackville.
她在皇后区和塞克威尔那里停留了大约一分钟
There's a telegraph office there. Henry,
那里有一家电报局 亨利
go there,
你去那里
see if she stopped in and if she sent a telegram.
看看她有没有在那里停留过并且发了一份电报
Then meet us at Union Station.
然后我们在联合车站见
Sir.
好的 探长
You think she's trying to flee the city, sir?
你认为她在想办法逃离这座城市吗 探长
She applied for a French visa, George.
她申请了法国签证 乔治
I think she's fleeing the country.
我想他正在逃离这个国家
I want constables on the platform.
我想要让警员站在月台上
Search the train as well.
并且搜查每一辆火车
Stop any woman who's traveling with a small boy.
拦住所有带着小男孩出游的妇女
Are we not just looking for Miss Pink, sir?
我们不仅仅只找平克小姐吗 探长
She could be disguised, George.
她可能会乔装打扮 乔治
Ma'am.
这位女士
Excuse me. Miss Pink!
打扰一下 平克小姐
Please, we're late for our train.
我们快赶不上火车了
Sorry, ma'am. Detective.
不好意思 女士 探长
What have you, Henry?
你那里有什么消息 亨利
Miss Pink did stop at the telegraph office, sir.
探长 平克小姐的确去过电报局
She sent the telegram. What did it say?
她发了一封电报 上面都说了什么
Just one word. "Go."
只有一个字 "走"
Who was it sent to? That's the thing, sir.
她发给谁的 这正是一个问题
Joe Murphy.
乔·墨菲
"Joe Murphy"?
乔·墨菲吗
What was the address?
地址在什么
General delivery at the Temperance Exchange, sir.
邮局候领处
Right. Henry, head down there
好的 亨利 你去那里
and see if any one collects that telegram.
看看有没有人拿了那份电报
Sir. Joe Murphy, sir.
好的 探长 乔·墨菲 探长
I don't understand.
我还是弄不明白
I don't either, George.
我也是 乔治
George,
乔治
that man walking toward us,
那名男子人正向我们走来
I... I've seen him recently.
我最近见过他
Sir, I recognize his hat.
探长 我认得他的帽子
I found these in Miss Pink's office.
我在平克小姐的办公室里见过
That's Joe Murphy.
他就是乔·墨菲
Mr. Murphy!
墨菲先生
Toronto Constabulary.
多伦多警♥察♥
We'd like a word.
我们得谈谈
I believe these photographs are of you?
我们相信这些照片上的人都是你 对吧
Believe what you like.
你怎么想都可以
You came to Toronto one year ago
你杀了你儿子的母亲后
with your son after murdering his mother.
你带着你的儿子一年前来到了多伦多
You assumed the identity of one James Smith.
你盗用了詹姆斯·史密斯的身份
No fewer than five witnesses have identified this man,
不少于五个目击证人认出这名男子
you, as James Smith.
你 以詹姆斯·史密斯的身份存在
You then became aware that you were being pursued
然后你开始害怕你会被一名女子追踪
by a woman who knew of your true identity
而她又知道你的真实身份
as Joe Murphy.
就是乔·墨菲
You then made it appear as though you had been murdered
然后你就制♥造♥现象 就像他是被人谋杀了一样
and set her up as the killer.
并且让她跳进你的陷阱成为凶手
You can't prove this is me.
你不能证明这个就是我
Actually, I can.
我当然可以
You can grow a beard,
你能够留胡子
but your identifying features remain the same.
但是你的个人识别特征还是一样的
And in combination,they allow for each face
结合这个东西 他们会
to be identified with mathematical precision.
根据精确的数学推算识别每一张脸
Please don't smile.
请不要微笑
What do you mean, "it's not him"?!
“不是他” 你说的是什么意思
The numbers don't lie, Julia.
数据是不会说谎的 茱莉亚
The ratio of the distance between his eyes
在他的面部照片中 他眼睛之间的距离比
and the distance between his chin and nose
和下巴和鼻子之间的距离比
is 1.27 in the mug shot.
是1.27
Here, it's 1.41
而这里却是1.41
Ear to eye
耳朵到眼睛
versus chin to midpoint:
与下巴到中点的比较
1.87
1.87
versus 1.69.
与之相对的这个则是1.69
They're close, William.
这些数据很相近 威廉
Perhaps within the margins of error?
也许是在误差之内的呢
I measured very carefully.
我测量的很仔细
So who is he? He's clearly involved in all of this.
那他是谁 很显然他是参与了这一切的
Joe Murphy did have a brother, sir.
乔·墨菲有一个兄弟 探长
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
Adam. He wasn't in the police files,
亚当 他不在警♥察♥档案里
but they both had a son about the same age.
但是他们都有一个年龄相近的儿子
So, if Adam was living with his own son
所以 如果亚当和自己的儿子生活在一起
under Joe's pseudonym, where's Joe?
并且是化名为乔 那么乔在哪里呢
And why would Freddie Pink send him a telegram?
为什么费雷迪·平克会给他发电报
Sir. Henry,
探长 亨利
what have you? I went to Temperance Exchange.
你有什么新发现 我去了一趟邮局候领处
Did anyone claim Joe Murphy's message?
有人去认领乔·墨菲的电报吗
No, sir.
没有 探长
But the telegraph operator who took the message has disappeared.
但是那个接受信息的电报员却不见了
Her name was Doris Walmer, sir.
她的名字叫做桃瑞丝·沃尔默
The woman named in the visa application.
这名女子的姓名在签证申请表上
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表