剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
until all she wanted to do was
以致于她只能独自
wander off into the weeds and die,
在野草丛中游荡 孤独终老
but one day...
直到有一天...
Go on.
继续
I'm sorry, sir, you don't usually let me get this far.
很抱歉 长官 我以为你不会让我讲下去了
One day, the ugly duckling transformed into a beautiful swan.
一天 丑小鸭变成了美丽的天鹅
Now, maybe Doris Strachan herself
也许多丽丝·斯特罗恩现在已经
has transformed from an ugly duckling
从丑小鸭变成了
into a swan.
一个天鹅
And her motive is to get revenge on her tormentors.
而她的动机就是为了要报复那些让她痛苦的人
It does fit with the nature of the killings.
这确实符合杀戮的本性
All of the children in this photograph appear
这张照片上的所有孩子都在
to be fourteen or fifteen years old.
十四到十五岁之间
Now, the witnesses describe the killer as
而现在目击证人描述杀手是
a beautiful young woman.
漂亮的年轻女性
Doris Strachan is...
多丽丝·斯特罗恩并不...
not beautiful, and I very much doubt
漂亮 而且我很怀疑
nature could've been that kind to her.
本性会对她如此厚待
Perhaps nature had nothing to do with it.
也许本性根本与此无关
Now, for Doris Strachan
如果是多丽丝·斯特罗恩
to have killed these men,
杀害了这些人
she would've had to have looked significantly different.
她现在一定看起来有很大变化
What do you think, Mr. Ducharme?
你怎么看 杜沙姆先生
Could this woman
这个女人能不能被
be made beautiful?
整成很漂亮
It is a challenge I would dearly love to undertake.
这确实是个挑战 但我可以试一下
Where would you begin?
你要从哪儿开始
Tapeworms.
绦虫
Tapeworms?
绦虫
The most reliable way to lose weight.
减肥的最佳方式
I recommend them to all my ladies who need a little aid.
我推荐给了所有需要帮助的女士
Oh, Oscar, you must stop! It's not healthy!
奥斯卡 你不能这么做了 这样很不健康
But so effective!
但是很有效啊
She could lose twenty-five to fifty pounds
可以毫不费劲地减掉
without even trying.
25到50磅
Oh, imagine the effect
想象一下
it would have on her cheekbones, Julia.
在她颧骨上产生的效果 茱莉娅
Yes, look at that eyebrow arch. Beautiful.
看看这眉形 真漂亮
Now, perhaps her eyes might appear
也许她的眼睛
more striking.
更加引人注目
I could do a slightly fuller lip.
再做个稍微丰满的嘴唇
And are we ready for the hair?
可以戴上头发了吗
Would you like to do the honours?
你来吧
What's troubling you, Henry?
你遇到什么问题了 亨利
I think I've lost my self-confidence, George.
我完全失去自信心了 乔治
What?
什么
Have a look at this.
看看这个
Somebody gave this to you?
别人给你的吗
The most fetching woman.
最迷人的女人
She works at McGillian's ice cream stand.
她在麦克基廉冰激凌店工作
McGillian's ice cream? She gave this to you?
麦克基廉冰激凌 她给了你这个
Don't sound so surprised, George.
别那么大惊小怪的 乔治
Henry, it seems to me if she gave it to you,
亨利 依我看 如果是她给了你这个
the door is wide open. Walk on through, mate.
那你机会无限啊 继续加油 兄弟
You know, you're right, George.
你说得对 乔治
She's a forward, modern woman.
她是一位新时代女性
I have to meet her on her level.
我必须要跟她站在同等水平才行
Thank you, George.
谢谢你 乔治
See how much larger her eyes look?
看她的眼睛大了好多
Isn't that delightful?
是不是很讨人喜欢
More of a rosebud shape with the lips, perhaps.
把嘴唇修成玫瑰花蕾形也许会更好
Ahh, wonderful.
啊 完美
Except...
除了...
her nose.
她的鼻子
It is rather prominent.
太突出了
Of course, there is a man who can do remarkable things with noses.
当然了 有个人可以整鼻子
You know, surgically.
你知道的吧 如外科手术一样
Yes, but that kind of surgery is still in its experimental stages.
是的 但这种手术目前还处于实验阶段
Surely it would leave terrible scars.
肯定会留下严重的伤疤
That could be obscured with a good face powder. Really?
伤疤可以用好的香粉掩盖 真的吗
Genevieve Dawson.
吉纳维芙·道森
No! Oh, she told me so herself.
不是吧 她亲口告诉我的
Just look closely the next time you see her.
下次你见到她的时候可以靠近点看看
She went to New York City to have it done.
她去纽约做的
New York?
纽约
Yes, to Dr. Victor Fry.
对啊 找维克托·弗赖伊医生做的
Oh, he's a sensation.
他很有名
Our suspect went to New York.
我们的嫌疑犯也去了纽约
Then I imagine she might have visited Dr. Fry.
那我猜想她也许去拜访了弗赖伊医生
Oscar, this may be very important!
奥斯卡 这可能是很重要的线索
I have to tell William!
我必须要告诉威廉
Let's see what we can do here.
我们来看看这里该怎么整
Nina!
妮娜
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude
没有人告诉过你翻看一个女人的衣橱
to go through a woman's drawers? Josie!
是很不礼貌的吗 乔茜
These are yours, aren't they? I must admit,
这些东西是你的 对吗 我得承认
I was sorely tempted to give you one of those.
我非常想给你一个
I was curious to see how sweet on Nina you really were.
我很好奇要看看你对妮娜有多温柔
Well, I'm flattered, but
我很荣幸 但是
I have a feeling you and I have very differing hobbies.
我觉得我们俩不来电
You like my dancing.
你喜欢我的舞蹈
And don't you think I'm pretty?
你觉得我不漂亮吗
Of course.
当然不是
All those men you gave these cards to,
你给卡片的那些男人
they thought you were pretty too, didn't they?
他们都认为你很漂亮 不是吗
Do you think Nina is prettier?
你觉得妮娜更漂亮吗
I am sorry she met you first, George.
我很难过是她先遇到了你 乔治
I feel as though we could really get along.
我感觉我们能够相处得很好
Tell me I'm pretty.
说我很漂亮
Or perhaps you could show me, George.
或者你可以展示给我 乔治
You needn't be afraid of this rouge stick.
你不必担心口红
I chose the colour especially for you.
这个颜色是我特别为你挑选的
Josie!
乔茜
What do you think you're doing? Your gentleman friend
你在做什么 你的绅士朋友
isn't as loyal as you think, Nina.
并不像你想的那么忠诚 妮娜
That's not true.
不是这样的
Oh, my God! My nose!
我的天哪 我的鼻子
My nose!
我的鼻子
My nose!
我的鼻子
Doris Strachan, you're under arrest
多丽丝·斯特罗恩 你因谋杀
for murder. Murder? Josie?
被逮捕 谋杀 乔茜
Thank you for your assistance, Miss Bloom.
多谢你的帮助 布洛姆女士
You're most welcome, Constable Crabtree.
不用客气 克拉布特里巡警
It seems you've gone to great lengths
看来你在整容这条路上
to change your appearance.
走了很远
I doubt very much you could ever know how that feels,
我很怀疑你会了解人生中每一天都是
living life every day as a humiliation.
笑话的感受
You put yourself in harm's way,
你在嘴唇上涂上氰化物
applying cyanide to your lips.
把自己置于危险之地
It was worth the risk.
值得冒险
Four men are dead.
四个人因此丧生
Their last moments were happy.
他们最后的时刻很快活
Death by cyanide is very painful.
死于氰化物很痛苦
But they were with me,
但是他们是跟我在一起啊
beautiful me,
美丽的我
and I was kind to them, Detective.
而且我对他们很仁慈 探长
I never even told them who I was.
我从没告诉过他们我是谁
I think a couple of them figured it out, but by
我想有两个应该知道了 但是
that point it was too late.
那时候已经太晚了
They got what they deserved.
他们罪有应得
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表