剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Mr. Newsome, are you hit?
钮瑟曼先生 你中弹了吗
No, I'm alright,
没有 我很好
thank heavens.
谢天谢地
I merely wanted a haircut.
我只是想理个发
Yes, well...
我知道 但是...
Ruth said my hair...
露丝说我的头发...
I merely wanted a haircut before my presentation.
我只是想在介绍会之前剪个头发
Inca Tern...
印加燕鸥
Tell George...
告诉乔治...
I had a bird's eye view.
我可以鸟瞰的本领
Bird's...
鸟的
Eye...
眼
No. View.
别死 视野
No, no. Mr. Newsome!
别 别 钮瑟曼先生
Bird's eye view?
鸟瞰
That's right. He said: "Tell George I had a bird's eye view."
没错 他说 告诉乔治我可以鸟瞰
I'm sorry, I can't imagine what that means.
很抱歉 我不知道这什么意思
Well, he was dying. Perhaps it was simply a delusion.
也许只是他死前的幻想
Tell me we have something, Detective.
有进展了吧 探长
I am terribly sorry, Mr. Daniels,
我很抱歉 丹尼尔斯先生
but the shooter got away without a trace.
但凶手没留下任何线索就逃跑了
Again?!
又跑了
You're telling me he left nothing behind for us?
你是说他什么都留下
Sir, he is meticulous.
长官 他是个很谨慎的人
A professional, if you will.
甚至可以说很专业
It was going to be difficult enough to prosecute Mr. Grey
没有凶器去起诉格雷先生已经很难了
without the murder weapon. Now I don't have any witnesses, either.
这次又没有证人
Mr. Newsome was a pain in the neck,
钮瑟曼先生虽然很讨厌
but I wish he'd survived.
但我还是希望他没死
What if he had?
如果他没呢
Had what?
没什么
Survived. What if he was still alive?
没死啊 如果他仍然活着呢
What in heavens are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
You just told me the man died in your arms.
你刚刚还跟我说人就死在你怀里
But at this point, no one else knows that.
但是此时此刻 其他人都不知道
What if we created the illusion
我们可以制♥造♥一个钮瑟曼先生
that Mr. Newsome survived the shooting
幸免于难的假象
and was still determined to testify against Mr. Grey?
然后仍然指正格雷先生怎么样
How does that help me? I can't put a corpse on the stand.
这有什么鬼用 我又不能让尸体去指证
No, but if we present him all about town
但是如果我们让所有人都知道
as if he is still alive,
他还活着
perhaps the killer will try to kill him again.
也许凶手会再次谋杀他
Exactly.
没错
If we can catch the killer
如果我们能在凶手再次行凶时
in the process of trying to re-kill Mr. Newsome,
抓住他
then perhaps we can force him to testify against Mr. Grey.
然后我们就能让他去指证格雷先生
You want to parade a dead man around town in hopes
你想带一个死人游街以期
that his murderer tries to murder him again?
凶手能再次谋杀他吗
Yes.
没错
Well it's mad,
这太疯狂了
but if you can get permission from his next of kin,
但是如果你能得到他亲属的允许
give it a try.
那就试试吧
George, perhaps you can get permission from his next of kin.
乔治 你去争取他亲属的同意吧
Sir, might I suggest that request come from Henry Higgins?
长官 要不让亨利·希金斯去吧
Newsome's sister took quite a liking to him.
钮瑟曼的妹妹很喜欢他
Very well.
好得很
Perhaps Henry will embrace the opportunity to redeem himself.
或许亨利还能借这个机会挽回声誉
Let me begin by saying how
首先 我对令兄的亡故
very sorry I am for your loss, Miss Newsome.
深表遗憾 钮瑟曼小姐
I will miss him dearly. But
我会非常想念他的 但是
I am glad he got to fulfill his desire
我非常高兴他能够在有生之日
to be a constable in his last days.
达成他做一名巡警的愿望
Yes. Actually, there
说得对 其实
is more he can do to help the Constabulary.
他能做的还有更多
How do you mean?
什么意思
Well, Miss Newsome, with your permission
是这样 钮瑟曼小姐 您若允许的话
we would like to try
我们想要
to bring Roger back to life,
让罗杰复活 带他重回人间
resurrect him, if you will, so he may continue to help us
这样他就能继续帮助我们
with our case against Rex Grey.
对抗雷克斯·格雷了
The plan would be to try to fool...
这个计划是想要愚弄...
Oh, thank heavens!
谢天谢地
Oh, yes, yes, yes, of course I permit!
我同意 我当然同意
I most certainly permit! Well, that was easy!
我百分之百同意 好吧 这么简单
I get my beloved Roger back!
我心爱的罗杰可以回来了
You can revive him!
你能复活他
When may I see him?
我什么时候能见他
Wait now, Miss Newsome...
等等 钮瑟曼小姐
My darling brother!
我亲爱的哥哥
Roger and I will grow old together after all.
我和罗杰会一起白头到老
Hold on, Miss Newsome... And you!
等等 钮瑟曼小姐 你
I can't thank you enough for this great gift, Henry Higgins.
我真是不知道该怎么感谢你 亨利·希金斯
The gift of life.
生命的赞礼
I think you must have misunderstood
你一定没弄明白
what I'm trying to ask you, Miss Newsome.
我请求你做什么 钮瑟曼小姐
You see, Ro...
听我说 罗...
You see,
听我说
Roger is indeed dead.
罗杰是真的死了
We cannot literally bring him back to life.
我们不能让他复活
No?
不能吗
No. That's impossible.
不能 那是不可能的
We would merely like to pretend he's alive
我们只是要伪装成他还活着
in order to catch his killer. Pretend?
一边能抓住凶手 伪装
So,
所以
may we have your permission to present
我们可以把罗杰带回市里来制♥造♥
Roger around town as if he were alive?
他还活着的假象吗
It really is our best hope to catch his killer.
这是我们抓住凶手的最大希望了
You're going to take Roger out in public?
你们要带罗杰去公共场所吗
Yes.
是的
I have one condition.
我有个条件
I don't believe I've given anyone a haircut before.
我以前从没给别人剪过头发
It's quite fun.
还挺好玩的
And I've never applied makeup to a corpse.
我也从来没给尸体化过妆
You could moonlight as a mortician, Miss James.
你可以兼♥职♥殡葬员了 詹姆斯女士
Between this and my studies, I'm doing more than enough
结合这个和我的研究 我觉得
moonlighting, I should think.
我做兼♥职♥绰绰有余
I can almost see the life returning to his cheeks, Miss James.
我几乎都能看到他的脸泛红光了 詹姆斯女士
William, where do you get your hair cut?
威廉 你都是在哪里理发
I don't believe you have ever mentioned going to the barber.
我印象里你从来都没提过去理发的事
Oh, it's nowhere special.
就是个普通的理发的地方
Surely the barber shop has a name.
总有个名字吧
I can't recall.
我不记得了
You, William Murdoch, the man who remembers everything,
你 威廉·默多克 一个过目不忘的人
cannot recall where he has his hair cut?
竟然不记得自己在哪里理的发
No, I don't. I prefer to use my mind
对 我不记得了 我的脑子只用来
for more important things.
记重要的事情
Alright.
好吧
I was just curious.
我只是好奇问一下而已
Well, I feel as though I'm being interrogated, Julia.
我感觉自己好像被审问了 茱莉娅
And I feel as if I'm being lied to.
我感觉自己好像被撒谎了
Dr. Ogden,
奥格登医生
is that enough rouge?
胭脂涂得够了吗
A touch more, Miss James.
再涂一点 詹姆斯女士
Perhaps you cut your own hair, is that it?
或许你都是自己理发的 是吗
No. It is, isn't it?
不是 就是
No, it isn't.
不是
It would be tremendously difficult to get the back even.
自己剪很难把后边剪齐
Perhaps your hair simply doesn't grow.
也许你的头发是不长的
You've never been to the barber.
你从来没去理过发
Mrs. Kitchen.
基钦夫人
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表